MOULIN ROUGE STARTER SENTENCES
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
- Besides, I can’t fall in love with anyone
Can’t… fall… in love? But, a life without love, that’s… terrible…
- Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
Never knew I could feel like this. Like I’ve never seen the sky before.
Tell our story _____, that way I’ll-I’ll always be with you.
- Hurt him to save him. There is no other way.
I owe you nothing. And you are nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love.
- Why does my heart cry? Feelings I can’t fight…
- You’re free to leave me, but just don’t deceive me, and please believe me when I say I love you!
I’m sorry, _____, I’m dying.
- You expect me to believe that scantily clad, in the arms of another man, in the middle of the night, inside an elephant you were rehearsing?
- I don’t need you anymore! All my life you made believe I was only worth what someone would pay for me!
- And in the end, should someone die?
She said you make her feel “like a virgin.”
- I can’t believe it. I’m in love. I’m in love with a young, handsome, talented duke.
- I’d rather, um, just get it over and done with.
- Hmph. Oh. Very well. Then why don’t you come down here and let’s get it over and done with.
- The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels. But I prefer a man who lives… and gives expensive… jewels.
- The difference between you and I is that you can leave anytime you choose. But this is my home.
His eyes upon your face. His hand upon your hand. His lips caress your skin. It’s more than I can stand!
- It’s not important. We could work on it tomorrow.
- He’s got a huge… talent .
- I love sex.
- It’s nothing. It’s just an infatuation… it’s nothing.
- You’re going to be bad for business. I can tell.
- It’s not that I’m not a jealous man. I just don’t like other people touching my things.
- I couldn’t! I couldn’t go through with it! I saw you there and I felt differently! I couldn’t pretend!
- You’ve gotta stand your ground for freedom, beauty, truth, and love.
- Outside it may be raining, but in here it’s entertaining.