You are more than your skills in playing violin, dancing, accumulated wealth, clothes you wear, intelligence you display, it is bigger than feelings you feel, since you are the universe recreating self over and over…and over again.
5 Benefits Of Self-love You Can Experience Right Now
1. Self-respect - feeling worthy of love. Loving ourselves before seeking affection from others ensures that we seek out relationships with those that honour and respect us instead of settling for less than we’re truly worth.
2. Positivity - clearing out toxic energy. When we love ourselves we know that we are worthy of relationships with those that make us truly happy and do not waste our time with anything or anyone that doesn’t bring positive energy into our lives.
3. Mental health - seeing ourselves in a positive way. Loving ourselves allows us to see that we have beautifully unique features and quirks, this can remove much of the ill-feeling we can hold toward ourselves if we compare ourselves to others.
4. Self-acceptance - being happy in our bodies. Accepting ourselves for who we are and how we look removes much of the resistance that can be built up within us when we seek validation from the outside world.
5. Motivation - the drive to pursue our dreams. Having love for ourselves allows us to believe that we can have anything we desire which encourages us to chase down our dreams and live a way of life that serves and fulfils us.
You see, everything is erotic wonderment displaying itself as appearance. Appearance and awareness are making love. The eye and the object of sight, the ear and sounds you hear … music, birds, traffic all of it is this union, this intimacy and beauty. If we can train the mind to be still, silent, free of chaos then our body’s themselves, our minds, our lives become a sort o revelation, sutras and poems written by the ink of appearance on the paper of Being. - t.k.
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Using the law of attraction allows us to take control of our lives by creating the reality we experience. We can attract anything we want by first becoming that which we seek because we attract what we are - not what we want.
1. Daily habits - prime the brain to manifest. When we create a daily ritual based on what we want to attract we align our vibration with what we’re seeking which speeds up the process of manifestation. This could be looking at our vision board, exercising, cooking or meditation.
2. Meditation - downloads from the universe. We need to make time in our days to simply be and allow the universe to send us messages called downloads which will guide us toward what we’re seeking - rather than allowing our minds to dictate our actions.
3. Self-love - bringing us closer to the love vibration. Everything we want to attract is in tune with what we love, the best way to tune into the love vibration is to do what we love and spend time with those we love. Showing ourselves love raises our vibration and attracts more love into our lives.
4. Actions - acting in accordance with what we desire. If we want to attract more peace into our lives we need to act in a way that will invite more peace into our lives. This means showing love and compassion to others, as opposed to arguing and judging them - regardless of how they treat us.
The term “attracting” can lead us to believe that creating our reality is a passive process and that all we have to do is think about what we want and it will manifest. While this may work for some, taking an active approach will create the reality we want to experience a lot faster than taking a back seat.
We attract what we are, so become that which you seek.
⚡️Charging⚡️ Crystal energy shifting inside of me reminds me of how pure, beautiful, and divine we are. So connected to Earth and eachother. Sending virtual Love and positivity to you all. Stay radiant. You are the best YOU. Keep evolving. Don’t forget to charge yoself throughout the way!💫