Here’s a list of Etsy shops I’ve found that sell affordable crystals and stones! These are only the ones I’ve discovered so far, so please add on or message me if you have any more (especially if they sell bulk for cheap!). Who doesn’t love lots of crystals and stones for low prices?!
This is a very quick transcription of a basic spirit gratitude ritual that we do here for our companions at MM. Note that this may not work for every entity (some of our darker counterparts have said something along the lines of “Come on, what am I? An Overlord of Cake?” though most get the gesture and that is what matters.)
This is a small dedication ceremony, so the purpose is to give thanks, and to assert (for the first time, or again on an anniversary/birthday, etc) your intentions with them and what you hope the friendship blossoms into.
You can absolutely do your own variation of this, make it into a party, or really make it yours!
What you will need:
Two tealights or small multipurpose candles
Incense or Singular Purpose (Not used elsewhere) Candle
Tea or Wine (Water if you have neither, or milk if you prefer)
Offerings such as Cake, Candy, Crystals, Seeds, Flowers, etc.
A hand-drawn sigil or heart that has been cut out of the original paper or is on a smaller piece of paper.
1. Lay the three vessels out. Two of them are for any food items you may have or wish to share, so if you aren’t sharing, you will not need them both. We usually share, as it feels more communal that way, which is an energy many entities like. This is up to you and your friend! Arrange them in a triangle with one at the top and two diagonally out from either side.
2. Place and arrange any food items or personal offerings on the two plates, serving them first, and then yourself. If you are using gems, or something inedible, you may still do this symbolically if you wish.
3. Place the two candles on either side of the top plate. Welcome your entities forth as you cleanse the space and consecrate it. Take this time to ground and shield so that you are interacting only with the energies you are welcoming into the space.
4. The Dedication - Have the coin, incense or single use candle, cinnamon, and wine/beverage handy. You may change the phrasing if you wish! State “This is my dedication to you, ____. These are the promises I wish to keep to you, as a friend, as a companion, and as a human counterpart. I thank you so much for choosing to stay here with me, and to help me on my Earthly journey. I value you and look forward to growing alongside you. – Insert any personal dedications here-
5. Place the coin on the top plate. Say something along the lines of “Let this coin symbolize the wealth of our friendship, and the richness that comes from having you in my life.
6. Light the candle or incense and place it on the plate. [Dorm folks can use battery candles!] Say something along the lines of “As this flame alights, I thank you for providing a guiding light and inspiration in my life. Let it symbolize the enlightenment that comes from our friendship.
7. Place the cinnamon on the plate. Say something along the lines of “Let this cinnamon represent the grounded, sturdy nature of our friendship, and the sweetness that comes from working with one another.”
8. Place the beverage on the plate. Say something along the lines of “As the river nourishes the earth and allows for growth, so do we inspire growth and enlightenment in one another. Take this libation as my thanks for being a teacher and a friend.”
9. Lastly, place the hand-drawn figure or sigil on the plate. Say something like “Let this sigil represent the time and effort I dedicate to you as you have dedicated to me. This friendship involves work and passion on both parts, and this is my dedication to you that I will do what it takes to show you the love and respect you have shown to me
10. Say any further prayers or dedications, and feel free to bring out tarot cards at this point and allow them to communicate through that or other mediums of scrying or divination. Leave out the offerings as long as you like, bury them in the earth, or consume them if the entity is understanding and if you cannot afford to waste. Know that portions of offerings do not need to be huge, it truly is the thought that counts.
Note that you can also use apps such as Ghost Radar or Echovox if you use those types of programs, as communication seems to pick up at this time.
We like to do this on saturdays and follow it with divination, wine/beer, and treats. You can also do it with other spirit companion friends of yours and bring different entity families together! This may not be the perfect schematic for all spirit families, depending on cultures, needs, and preferences, but hopefully it will give you a good outline!
I ended up finishing my map before the weekend even got here lol. To anyone who wants to know about any witchy, pagan, metaphysical, spiritual, or crystal/gemstone shops in your area or other states, I have made a good map that shows almost every single one of them in the US. c: I haven’t put descriptions on the areas of the shops on the places but I have labeled each of them on their place in Google Maps. You can visit my map for the witch here. II hope this helps all of you, and I hope you enjoy it~!
Gives off a calming energy and is helpful for meditation sessions. Opalite helps to open the third eye chakra and is associated with intuition and vision. Opalite is thought to purify the blood and kidneys and boost the libido. This is a great stone for clearing energy blockages and is an excellent aid to any kind of transition. When placed over the crown chakra opalite can encourage lucid dreaming and enhance intuition.
Crystal healing necklaces are now restocked! Click here to find the one that resonates with you. ✨
<3 you all, if anyone with more experience has more advice feel free to reply!
Okay everyone, let’s talk about SPIRIT SHOPS.
I am not a professional conjurer, but i have recently done some research on these shops. i want all my baby witches to be safe (and to be careful with your money). I don’t have anything against spirit shops, but i think as a baby witch it can be really exciting to see vampire queens in pretty bracelets and want to buy it without realizing the kind of risks involved.
Here are 4 things to think about.
1. Can you contact the shop owner easily?
What if something goes wrong, what if your spirit doesn’t like your location, what if it turns out to be something else, or what if you can’t contact your new pal? What if you can’t handle working with the entity you bought? you want to have good communication with the conjurer!
2. Do you really want to work with spirits?
Having a vampire in a bracelet sounds awesome but what kind of work do you plan on doing? Working with spirits and maintaining a bond is draining, really draining. It also requires quite a bit of knowledge.
3. Are you prepared to take care of the needs of the spirit, and do you have a plan if things go wrong?
Spirits require special attention to be happy. Some of them need special offerings, energy sources, locations etc. as well as a lot of attention and a lot of YOUR ENERGY. If you can’t provide these things what are you planning on doing?
4. Spirits can be hard to differentiate, an inexperienced worker might not actually know what they are dealing with or if they have done a proper binding.
Angel or light elf? Friend or Foe? Things like this can be difficult to differentiate. If the shop doesn’t have any information about the conjurer’s experience and if you can’t find any reviews you should probably pass.
PERSONALLY I would want to have more involvement with a spirit than just purchasing their vessel. Buy a plant and make sure you can work with the spirit within it before trying to care for a succubus queen or something.
For those that don’t know, I have an etsy shop and make lots of witchy crafts! mostly crystal jewelry and i also sell tarot readings! i reblog from the shop here occasionally. it’s @blackroseenchantments here on tumblr.
●Clear Quartz is a master healer, amplifies energy and thought, absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy, while also drawing off negative energy of all kinds, and balances and revitalises the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes!
●Fluorite cleanses and stabilises the aura, absorbs and neutralises negative energy and stress, increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making, and encourages positivity, balances the energies improving balance and coordination, physically and mentally!
I really hope I get this job. I go there for all my Craft supplies and literally everything regarding my practice. It would be an absolute dream to work there. Please, please, please send positive energies my way! I’m about to do some serious spellwork to get this job. And it’s gonna get intense. This is my absolute first goal. I just get this job. It’s this Witches dream to do this. It honestly wouldn’t even be a job, it would be an outlet to express my passion for spirituality. I could help others find ways to practice their spirituality and help them find what they need. If I get this, it would be a dream come true.
The pendants I have made so far that will be used as vessels when I open my spirit companion shop at the end of the month! Excuse the less that the best photos here, my pendant stand has yet to arrive -_-…
I have a pretty big obsession with labradorite and rainbow moonstone, though I wasn’t able to catch their impressive flashing in these photos…sadly. I am fully up to suggestions for other types of cabochons to look out for as my next pendants, especially for anyone potentially interested in custom conjures. Once my jewellery stand gets here and I can open my shop, I will be selling these for 20 dollars plus the cost of materials and shipping. In saying that, I would really appreciate anyone that takes a moment to let me know what their favourite designs are!
These pendants are made using two different types of wire. Some of them are made using nickel plated copper, which doesn’t tarnish and gives them a natural antique silver appearance. The other wire is a tarnish resistant silver coated copper, which can tarnish but less so than bare silver. It’s quite a bit brighter than the former, so I find it only suits certain types of stones. Also just as a metaphysical tidbit, silver has a higher amount of energy conductivity than nickel, which I find with the more quiet and docile stones/spirits, it can sort of become a energetic sponge that drowns the spirit and stone out. Copper is higher than nickel in conductivity as well, but since it’s coated it’s not apparent. In that case I tend to use silver wire only on the stones I feel have the strongest energy. As for the stones, from the first image starting with the large red pendant, dragon veins agate, rainbow moonstone, rainbow hematite, labradorite, labradorite, opalite, spectrolite, labradorite, dragon viens agate, blue goldstone, labradorite, opalite, labradorite, rainbow moonstone, amethyst, rose quartz, dragon veins agate, geode, and blue cats eye.
Anyway most of these vessels are not attached to any spirits yet, but a couple of them are spoken for already. Sometimes when I am purchasing a stone, and especially wrapping it, a spirit will come to me with an interest in the stone and I will usually let them grow accustomed to its energy before doing a binding. :D Can you tell which pendants these spirits have already been working with?
I want to start my own witch online shop after April, but I don’t want to do it through Etsy. Etsy makes you pay a small fee for each listing, so I will end up losing money if no one buys what I put up, like last time I made an Etsy shop.
However I don’t know where else to put up witchy stuff I want to sell. My boyfriend suggested putting up listings on Ebay, but I’m hesitant. I might make a sideblog and just post about what I’m selling and people could pay me directly through Paypal? I’m really not sure, does anyone have ideas?
I’m hoping to sell anything witchy I could crochet which includes poppets, tarot holders, and more, as well as handmade candles and custom made jar/bottle spells.
An alternative for purchasing your spiritual supplies would be BOTANICAS also named ‘Religious Goods store’
Most are ran by seasoned practitioners whose families have practiced for generations, often using traditional methods for their products. If they do import its often from practitioners of Africa, The Caribbean and Latin America.
* My Biggest issue with Euro-American ran spiritual shops is the slapping together of various Deities and customs due to ignorance, picking out whatever looks/sounds good from various belief systems and slapping it together with Euro based spiritual beliefs.