“To understand the power and the mystery of gratitude, you have to experience it for yourself. So why not begin by deciding to find 100 things a day to be grateful for? If you practice gratitude every day it won’t take long before gratitude is your natural state of being, and when that happens you will have unlocked one of the greatest secrets to life.”
1. Do you worry more about people judging your mind or body?
2. Does the power lay with the sword or the pen?
3. Describe a mouth without using any anatomical words (teeth, lips, tongue, etc.).
4. What have you accomplished this year?
5. Make a playlist of songs that remind you of one person, title it with their name.
6. What’s a broken heart?
7. Write a journal entry to someone who has come back into your life after hurting you.
8. Do you like the age you’re at?
9. Do last words hold a greatly significant meaning?
10. How does age affect/ limit you?
11. Do you think you’d better parent a girl or a boy?
12. What is the longest period of time you have had a crush on someone?
13. Do you believe in auras?
14. Is religion by nature repressive?
15. Do you need organized religion for spiritual enlightenment?
16. What’s the different between being religious and being spiritual?
17. Is there a special reason why your parents named you what they did?
18. Who demands the most perfection from you?
19. Would you rather be able to fly or teleport?
20. Is your heritage important to you?
21. What is one gift you would like that costs under ten dollars?
22. How many times a day do you lie?
23. Do you think someone’s piercings and hair color should affect their chances of being hired for a job?
24. What judgements do you make about people who have dyed hair and facial piercings?
25. Do you seek pain?
26. Describe your bed and sheets.
27. Are bigger houses better?
28. Make a playlist dedicated to a paternal figure in your life.
29. Do you think your horoscopes are accurate?
30. Talk about people in your life who you consider close but have the habit of sabotaging you.
31. Who is the most frustrating person in your life?
32. Do you pray?
33. Make a list of words that don’t sound appealing.
34. Describe a sound that bothers you? For example, the scratching of a chalkboard.
35. Do you consider your area to be affluent?
36. How has your home life affect your school life?
37. When’s the last time you were in nature?
38. Create a list of words to describe how you feel about the 2016 presidential election.
39. Write a haiku.
40. Will some people never be happy?
41. Is loneliness a mental state of mind or physical state of being?
42. What is one secret that you’re keeping for someone else?
43. What is one secret you are keeping for yourself?
44. Do you find keeping secrets to be easy?
45. Why is it hard to be honest?
46. Can you fall asleep in cars?
47. Is physical touch important to find comfort?
48. What did you do last Friday?
49. Is writing a cathartic process for you?
50. What is the last movie you cried watching?
• If you want crystals but are afraid of people asking why, buy some cheap pendants off of amazon. Having a crystal to carry around can be very beneficial, nobody will be suspicious of anything and I bet you’ll look fancy!! (also, I found most of my crystals in a little bowl my grandma had in her basement, she let me take as many as I wanted, I’m lucky for that to have been my situation!)
• Fake candles are your best friend. I found some around my house but I can imagine you can buy them pretty cheap. You can’t do spells involving burning but it’s still good for lighting and such.
• If you’re in need of herbs/spices, you can cut open tea bags and use them. Nobody will question it, because, hey, tea is amazing!
• You can also crush pressed plants/flowers to use as well!
• You can magically program lots of items you already have, or that are easy to find! Such as items with emotional significance, or jewelry, plants that you find, charms, etc.
• You can mouth things when you need to speak, or whisper them very quietly, if you don’t want others to hear.
• Keeping a witch journal is a good idea, just make sure to keep it hidden if there’s a chance of anyone looking in it. In this journal you may doodle sigils, write spells, really anything. You don’t have to use the spells or sigils if you don’t want to.
• You can draw crystal grids on a good ol’ notepad. I use one of those circle things, it’s perfect for it.
• Shoebox altars, shoebox altars, shoebox altars! keep all your witch supplies in a shoebox lined with any sort of fabric. it’s perfect. you can even use it as a table and use the fabric as a tablecloth!
I felt strongly moved to explore the problems of humanity, its origin and destiny, and I spent a number of quiet hours in the New York Public Library tracing the confused course of civilization. With a very few exceptions modern authorities downgraded all systems of idealistic philosophy and the deeper aspects of comparative religion. Translations of classical authors could differ greatly, but in most cases the noblest thoughts were eliminated or denigrated. Those more sincere authors whose knowledge of ancient languages was profound were never included as required reading, and scholarship was based largely upon the acceptance of a sterile materialism.
“Man is a machine. All his actions, words, thoughts, feelings, opinions and habits are the result of external influences and impressions. All that a man says, does, thinks and feels - everything just happens.
To establish this fact by itself, to be convinced of this truth, one must get rid of thousands of illusions about oneself. But one thing is to understand only with the mind and another thing is to feel it with all our totality; only then can a man really be convinced of it and never forget.”
It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.
While the greatest, minds of the Jewish and Christian worlds have
realized that the Bible is a book of allegories, few seem to have taken
the trouble to investigate its symbols and parables. When Moses
instituted his Mysteries, he is said to have given to a chosen few
initiates certain oral teachings which could never be written but were
to be preserved from one generation to the next by word-of-mouth
transmission. Those instructions were in the form of philosophical keys,
by means of which the allegories were made to reveal their hidden
significance. These mystic keys to their sacred writings were called by
the Jews the Qabbalah (Cabala, Kaballah).
-Manly P. Hall - The Secret Teachings of all Ages
Image: Tree of Life from Syriac New Testament, Vienna 1555
All of Life is Energy that vibrates at various frequencies. Each frequency has its own life patterns and manifestations. The Universe is the ultimate “radio” and we each vibrate at our own frequency. The way we can change our personal life, or that of planet Earth, is to shift frequency to “play the tune” we wish to be or to create. All one really needs to do to change any aspect of their life, heal any disease, create abundance, or achieve Transfiguration of the physical body into the Ascended Realm, is to raise their vibration and frequency. Vibrational frequency is defined as the rate at which the atoms and sub-particles of a being or object vibrate. The higher this vibrational frequency, the closer it is to the frequency of Light. Everything we do, every word we speak and thought we think sends out a vibration that attracts to it an experience of like vibration. Very simply stated, if we send out fear, we attract fear. If we send out love, we attract love. Raising of frequency can be done by anyone. In addition to the personal benefits gained by vibrating to a higher frequency are the profound effects produced in the world and all life forms. Each person who shifts higher affects the entire planet, as all of life is lifted along with them to a certain degree.