I think - (and I mean this seriously, legitimately: I began to make a post one day that took this premise as tongue-in-cheek and discarded it because I realized it rang too true, from everything everyone said about him, even his children liked him unreservedly -) that Leonard Nimoy was one of the 36 tzaddikim upon whose continued goodness the world depends.
Jewish lore holds that 36 (or more) holy individuals exist who may not know who and what they are, but sow decency and wisdom with their every small act. I think perhaps I read this first in Nimoy’s writings, though I don’t have them close to hand so my memory could deceive me.
And now Nimoy is no longer. The office has passed.
Lore holds that it could be any of us. Live each day as well as you can.
Nah, you can’t be woke and be a Christian, a Muslim, or a Jew because the first thing you recognize is that Religions are made to enslave and Spirituality is practiced to liberate.
Too many Black christians, and muslims, and jews practice a religion that they don’t know the history of, barely read the texts to, and get mad when people call them out.
1) Every single aforementioned religious system took sweet time to shit on ALL african based religious systems, called them primitive and savage, and inferior the system and the practitioners.
2) Every single aforementioned religion was used to justify the murder, rape, robbery, and enslaving of African peoples around the globe whether it be in Africa or West Papua New Guinea or int he Americas or Australia. Wherever practitioners of Christianity, Islam and Judaism go, oppression, and exploitation are not far behind.
3) Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, if taken seriously have practitioner’s believing in some of the dumbest shit, I mean propaganda around, like things that have long since been proven scientifically unsound. Religion reduces the intelligence of the practitioner to that of a child.
4) Whenever someone questions Christianity, it’s merits and veracity, its usefulness, practitioners like to denigrate the criticizers by calling them “ankhs” which is fucking hilarious being that the foundation of these three religions are bastardized versions of African spiritual beliefs and myths. So these Black cult members attempt to denigrate African spiritual symbols in order to defend bogus, fugazi, fake ass systems. They are often insane, irrational, and illogical. That’s because the propaganda of these religions is embedded in the heart, sort to say, so that the practitioners will defend beyond the point of reason,in fact it is not even about reason, these religions provide emotional fulfillment and escapist delusions.
5) If you are a Christian or Muslim or Jew you are not woke, you may be aware but you are willfully blind because you still choose to believe in fairytales and practices that have resulted in enslaved Black folk. You will ride with your pastor, imam, or rabbi over the revolution because you worship an invisible man in the sky in whose name our ancestors were murdered, raped, and enslaved.
6) A Black Christian, Muslim or Jew is not part of the revolution, they are agents of the state. They are enemies, their ideology and alliances are diametrically opposed to Black liberation when it is closely examined. Black Christians, Jews, and Muslims are subordinate to their paler counterparts, this I have seen numerous times with my own eyes. Tho they may say this is not true, teeth and tongue can say anything, but actions speak louder than words.
7) You can’t be woke, and you either fear hell, or believe it’s a place that actually exists.
A good reminder, every time you go to write something. Begin your page with BS"D. It means B'siyata d'shamaya. To remind you that not only is what you write done only with the help of heaven, but the fact that you are here to write is only at the whim of the master of the world. I heard an interesting quote -first hand- today from Rav Goldberg. He asked a group of students “Who is the greatest lover of mankind?”
The students all had their own answers, different philanthropists and the like.
The Rabbi said “It’s Hashem. The Ribono Shel Olam.”
The students asked “how do you know?”
He answered “because if he didn’t, he wouldn’t continue to create us, and we would revert into nothingness as if we never were.”
The Palestinians are not the only victims of Zionism. Spiritual and universal Jews and Judaism have been its first victims. The Zionist ideology advocates that Jews would never be safe in the Gentile world. Instead of working on improving conditions for Jews in their countries of origin, Zionism works to transport and settle them in Palestine.