Huge summary of 2016/2017 season. Enjoy!
1. Lack of Kenneth Gangnes, Phillip Sjoeen, Robert Krajnec, Severin Freund, David Seigel.
2. The festival of crushes in opening contest in Kuusamo.
3. Kot’s gf supporting him in the hill. <3
4. Domen Prevc dominating WC in the beginning of the season.
5. Manuel Fettner aka the best Austrian in the beginning.
6. Tande taken by Anja.
7. America having its own ski flyer – Kevin Bickner.
8. Live streams from parties by Tomas Vancura and other Czech.
9. The new generation of Czech ski jumpers aka young wolves.
10. This weird contest in Innsbruck with Johansson and Klimov on podium.
11. Ski jumpers sickness epidemy during 4HT.
12. The dramatic endings of the most important tournaments.
13. Crying Tande in final of 4HT and Wellinger in final of Raw Air.
14. Polish guys aka #teamgols in terms of results and team spirit.
15. Three Prevcs in team competition.
16. Tutorial of making paper planes by Tande.
17. This godlike one-round contest in Oberstdorf aka big Brother and allt he gifs made after it.
18. Lewandowski being the brightest star of Oberstdorf.
19. Norwegians ski jumpers starting to follow Lewandowski on IG after Oberstdorf.
20. DSQ of Forfang because his visibly too large suit.
21. Esienbichler and his wild face expressions.
22. Papryka team!
23. Stefan Kraft aka double WC winner.
24. Karel Nurmsalu – yeah, that guy from Estonia - being back!
25. Bickner and MacKenzie performing regularly in WC.
26. Polish anthem sang acapella by 40 k supporters in Zakopane.
27. Wellinger posting Polish anthem on his IG story and being so excited about it.
28. Skis which not need ski jumpers to jump – I mean Cene’s and Stjernen’s skis and Hofer aka ski savior.
29. Domen Prevc dominating WC in the beginning of the season.
30. Gregor’s come back!
31. And his fall in Oberstdorf.
32. Amman doing telemark.
33. Ahonnen smiling.
34. Noriaki on the podium of ski flying in Vikersund and Planica.
35. Maciej Kot aka the king of Asia.
36. Stoch aka king of Poland (3 wins in 3 individual comps in Wisla and Zakopane).
37. Wellinger aka king of Willingen (Weliingen?).
38. Ski jumping world in balance everytime Wellinger was 2nd, Kraft 3rd, Tande was 4nd and Kot 5th.
39. Polish winning team comp in Germany and Germans winning in Poland.
40. The new world record by Stefan Kraft!
41. Robert Johansson and his iconic moustache.
42. Johansson being record holders twice but only for few minutes.
43. Tande aka the leader of team Norway.
44. Fucking long hair of Fannis and Fettner.
45. Peter falling too many times.
46. And allowing other guys to compete because he got all the splendor last winter.
47. Polish commentator still misspelling names like Andre Johann Tande.
48. Tellers aka main trophies in Raw Air.
49. Stoch jumping about 240 m and still doing his perfect telemark in Viker.
50. 4 Polish in top8 in Lahti,
51. Koffler on the podium again!
52. Austrian singing the song with Leo Abrerer.
53. Zyla aka 2nd jumper of 4HT.
54. Tande reading a studentbook how to use bindings properly.
55. Indestructible Stoch jmumping with 3 injuries.
56. Ski jumpers fangirling about going to Poland.
57. First podiums for Johansson, Klimov (in general) and Stjernen (this season).
58. Jurij Tepes trying to mess up the final of 4HT. Not this time!
59. Hayboeck playing with his lips just before his final jump in Wisla
60. Andreas Widhoelz replacing Heinz Kutin in Wisla.
61. Horngaher aka master of games theory (and strategic lowering start gates).
62. Fannemel dealing some pills in Vikersund.
63. Piotr Zyla making friends with Norwegians and dancing with Stjernen.
64. Polish ski jumpers dancing in leader box Willingen.
65. Cameraman showing Prevc reactions after each brother jump.
66. Tande talking to his skis.
67. Richi and Markus holding Andi tight while waiting for the final results in Willingen.
68. Michi and Krafti drawing challenge.
70. This one fangirl with banner “Morgi we miss you” in tv.
71. Eisi shaking his body up and down very fast.
72. Everyone praying for Domen when he went for ski flying for the first time.
73. Annoying jingle after each jump in Oberstdorf.
74. pPero the great in Japan.
75. Wellinger listening to 30 Second to Mars.
76. Tande saying “kurwa” in Polish tv.
77. Lack of accommodation and food in Korea.
78. Haybeock with facial hair in Korea too.
79. Krafti, Welli, Stoch – established podium squad.
80. Germans claiming that Hannawald aka commentator is boring.
81. New ski jumping babies for Hula and Hannawald.
82. Tande’s mom being with him during 4HT.
83. Domen inventing this crazy jumping style when his head is lower than his skis.
84. THIS SEASON – PURE GOLD.