This morning’s weather is perfect. Cool, crisp, overcast with a drizzle. I had one of those runs in which everything just clicked. I love these mornings.
Last night, I lifted weights (that’s twice this week, whoo-hoo), and then watched the two-hour series finale of The Following. I am so sad it’s over. Yes, it could be totally ridiculous sometimes, but I really loved it. It’s one of the few shows I have ever stuck with through the end.
Anyway, today at work, we have a staff meeting, and we have to discuss our most embarrassing moment and what we learned from it in front of everyone. Firstly, I think I blacked out 90 percent of them. The other 10 percent that have leaked through to my brain are not appropriate for a staff meeting and the lesson is something like “Don’t do shots.” Oy.
I am back to drinking green protein shakes everyday (spinach, half a banana, handful of berries and protein powder). It makes me feel as if maybe I am a little healthier. Why can’t chips and salsa be healthy? By the way, my mom always has this great peach salsa from Newman’s when I am there, and she gave me a jar last time I was home. IT IS SO GOOD. I want to eat it with a spoon, and that’s saying a lot, because I really only like the juice in salsa. I am weird, I know.
Tonight, Tim and I are meeting with our DJ. He can’t meet until 7 and we are meeting a half hour away. I guess I will have to take a nap beforehand, because 7 is usually when I am in bed reading.