Who do you think would get the worst sunburns at the beach? I got a bad sunburn the other day and his came to mind lol
I hope you’re ok! I know what it’s like to fry like a fish, so I hope you got some aloe or something quickly.
Out of all of class 1-A, Ojiro gets the worst sunburns out of everyone, especially on his tail. He has to use some pretty high SPF sunscreen and a lot of it. If he’s out for 12 hours and has time to reapply every time he needs it, he can go through an entire bottle. Aoyama is also susceptible to some pretty nasty burns since his skin is so fair.
The ones who have it best are Bakugou, Todoroki, and Tooru. For obvious reasons, Tooru never gets a sunburn, and both Bakugou and Todoroki’s skins are used to high temperatures and are naturally burn resistant (although Todoroki’s right side can still get a sunburn. It’s funny as hell when he stays out in the sun too long and only half his body is bright red.).
Kids are interesting. I’m babysitting a 9 year old boy right now who’s homework is to write a fictional story and he wrote about how in millions of years the sun will expand killing everything and one man fell asleep at the beach and missed all the official announcements about the world ending but he managed to be the only survivor of the solar flares because he applied SPF 100 sunscreen.
In honor of our first-ever mission to the heart of the solar system, this week we’re delving into the life and times of this powerful yellow dwarf star.
1. Meet Parker
Parker Solar Probe, our first mission to go to the sun, is named after Eugene Parker, an American astrophysicist who first theorized that the sun constantly sends out a flow of particles and energy called the solar wind. This historic mission will explore one of the last regions of the solar system to be visited by a spacecraft and help scientists unlock answers to questions they’ve been pondering for more than five decades.
The sun is the center of our solar system and makes up 99.8 percent of the mass of the entire solar system. If the sun were as tall as a typical front door, Earth would be about the size of a nickel.
4. Different Spin
Since the sun is not a solid body, different parts of the sun rotate at different rates. At the equator, the sun spins once about every 25 days, but at its poles the sun rotates once on its axis every 36 Earth days.
5. Can’t Stand on It
The sun is a star and a star doesn’t have a solid surface. Rather, it’s a ball of ionized gas 92.1% hydrogen (H2) and 7.8% helium (He) held together by its own gravity.
6. Center of Attention
The sun isn’t a planet, so it doesn’t have any moons. But, the sun is orbited by eight planets, at least five dwarf planets, tens of thousands of asteroids, and hundreds of thousands to trillions of comets and icy bodies.
7. It’s Hot in There
And we mean really, really hot. The temperature at the sun’s core is about 27 million degrees Fahrenheit. However, its atmosphere, the corona, can reach temperatures of 3 million degrees. (That’s as if it got hotter the farther away you got from a fire, instead of cooler!) Parker Solar Probe will help scientists solve the mystery of why the corona’s temperature is so much higher than the surface.
8. Travel Conditions
The sun influences the entire solar system, so studying it helps us better understand the space weather that our astronauts and spacecraft travel through.
9. Life on the Sun?
Better to admire from afar. Thanks to its hot, energetic mix of gases and plasma, the sun can’t be home to living things. However, we can thank the sun for making life on Earth possible by providing the warmth and energy that supply Earth’s food chain.
1. Find products for YOUR specific skin type. Look into ingredients like salicylic acid (for normal/oily skin) or glycolic acid (for dryer/aged skin) and see how they affect your specific skin type. Don’t just do Proactiv or whatever bevause everyone else does it.
2. Kinda goes with no. 1, but look at the ingredients in whatever you’re putting on your face. Labels like “paraben free” are typically better for your skin. Look up ingredients you aren’t sure of, and make sure they aren’t notably corrosive chemicals.
3. Do a swatch test on your wrist or forearm for all skin products before putting them on your face. If the product irritates the skin on your arm, DO NOT put it on your face.
4. Do a mask once a week to really clean out your pores (cheap ones can be found at Target, Walmart, or your local pharmacy).
5. Drink lots of water, and eat fresh fruits.
6. MOISTURIZE DAILY. Even if you have oily skin (there are moisturizers specifically made for oily skin types). Moisturizers with SPF are a bonus for extra protection.
7. Shower/wash your face with lukewarm/cooler water. Hot water can dry out your skin immensely.
8. My skincare routine order: remove makeup, facewash, exfoliator, mask, toner, acne/spot treatment, moisturizer/spf
9. Never ever ever sleep with makeup on
10. Coconut oil and other essential oils can be great for your skin, but they can also clog up pores if you have an oily skintype. Bear that in mind.
11. Try to buy skincare products of the same brand, or at least that have similar ingredients. Mixing the wrong brands/chemicals can cause acid burn on your face (which from personal experience hurts like a bitch and takes a while to heal.)
12. Witch hazel is a fantastic all natural toner
13. For more acne prone skin, try to find a moisturizer with salicylic acid for that extra defense. Clean and clear ($8 at any drugstore) works wonders
14. Don’t pop your pimples ever (but if you do, make sure to only pop the whiteheads)
15. Those tiny black dots on your nose are supposed to be there. They’re pores, not blackheads, and should be cleansed regularly. However, you should still have those little pores on your nose visibly. Stop tryna get rid of them.
15. Touch your face as little as possible
16. Change your pillowcases often, especially if you sleep on your front
17. Every few months, change up the brand of your skincare products. The oils and bacteria on your skin eventually adapt to the products you use, and they stop being as effective
18. Some brands of birth control can actually double to clear up your skin
19. Wash your scalp and hair often, especially if you have acne on your hairline
20. Relax. Skin can be severely affected by extreme stress levels
21. Swap out your heavy foundation for a light BB cream on casual days. BB cream is more protective and moisturizing for your skin, and still offers natural coverage
22. Look for makeup products with SPF. These products can moisturize and protect your skin from sun damage while still keepin ya face beat
23. Always moisturize and prime before putting on makeup, to make it last longer and to keep your pores clear despite layers of foundation, concealer, powder, etc
24. Splash/spray some rose water onto your face before moisturizing. This both tones and hydrates your face to really lock in moisture.
25. Don’t go overboard with the amount of products you put on your face. Sometimes, less is more.
✨Thats all for now hoes enjoy ya clear skin✨
I wanna be a pretty boy with long, soft hair that i can put up in a bun and when people see me they’ll say “look at that asshole with the manbun” and I’ll laugh because yeah i am that asshole pretty boy with the manbun and itl be so wonderful that someone saw me and thought of me as enough of a man to add “man” to a previously gender neutral word, so that itd be obviously acceptable for a man to have his hair up in a bun.
And i wanna be a pretty boy with a flat chest a real cock and not this fake one made up of socks that no one would wanna suck on except maybe a fetishist but thats not what i want. i wanna be a real pretty boy with real pretty boy parts so the world will believe me when i say im a pretty boy instead of having these parts that my mother and doctors and society insist are only for girls even though some boys can have these parts and some girls never have these parts and thats okay.
And i wanna be a pretty boy so all the other pretty boys see me and think “wow i wanna kiss that boy” and it wont just be straight boys who look at me when i walk past in fact straight boys will wanna avoid me because I’ll be so pretty thy wont be able to stand it. they’ll have to look away from me and my long, soft hair thats up in a manbun and my soft smile and the glitter thats on my cheeks and my ripped jeans and high heels and red lipstick because I’ll be so pretty they’ll realize that they aren’t straight and that’s terrifying for them.
And i wanna be a pretty boy who can take his shirt off at the pool without getting arrested and i wanna feel the water on my bare chest and feel how flat it is while im sitting on a reclining chair and covering my chest with sunscreen so i wont burn and I’ll ask my pretty gay boyfriend to put sunscreen on my pretty gay back because I dont want that to get burnt either and he’ll laugh and mock me for being so pasty that i need 100 spf sunscreen and I’ll laugh at him and slap his leg and he’ll grin and kiss me and the summer sun will shine down on both of our pretty gay bodies as we both can finally have our chests free to the world.
And i wanna be a pretty boy so when i look in the mirror i dont see a silly little girl in instead see a pretty, queer boy with pretty, queer eyes and pretty, queer lips and pretty, queer hair and a pretty, queer body and i want the world to see me as a queer boy and not a slutty girl or a boyish girl or a lesbian or a freakish girl or a quiet girl or whatever it is people see me as i dont want that all i want is to be the slutty, freakish, quiet, queer, fabulous, nerdy, cute, lovely, ugly, annoying, hot, sparkly, handsome, obsessive, stupid, innocent, scary, pretty boy that i really truly am.