Summary:When you confessed to Richie, you got the expected response, but that doesn’t mean it hurt any less. Not even a week later he decides to talk to you, not so subtly jealous about you spending time with Ben. Things sort of…escalate from there.
Warnings:Cussing andKissing. (oh no, not kissing! *parents screaming, children crying, Ohio catches on fire*) This is a request. DON’T HESITATE TO SEND IN REQUESTS. (Don’t send in like 50 tho. I still need sleep.)
“Can I t-talk to you.”
Richie stops laughing at Stan and, still giggling, turns to you. “Yeah, what’s up?”
You glance over Richie’s shoulder to see Beverly shoot you a thumbs up. “I’ve been, well- It was Beverly’s idea! But for a while now…” You stumbled over words, trying to soften the embarrassing blow of ‘I have a crush on you’.
“I like you!” You blurt, deciding to get it over with. “I l-like you as more than a friend.”
There’s a moment of silence in which you count the seconds that painfully tick by.
One. Richie’s mouth opens and closes, you can see his eyes dart to the other boys. They’re whooping and hollering, pushing him and giggling like idiots.
Two. You can feel the headrush hit you hard, along with waves of nausea.
Three. Teasing smiles stay on the boys’ faces, but Beverly’s melts off. She knows. She knows what’s going to happen.
Four. Richie’s ears turn fire hydrant red as you grow pale and faint. His eyes once again scan the boys, who continue to tease without mercy. You close your eyes, wishing they’d stop. There would be nothing to celebrate.
College hc, what are there majors, clubs etc. who lives together? Going to parties... reddie!!!
- Richie is the schools radio host with occasional guest stars
- (usually the losers coming to tell him something) he’s also in the culinary club because who knew Richie would be an amazing cook
- Eddie works at a skating rink nearby and his uniform is a blue polo blue shorts and skates and Richie cannot stop staring at him. Eddie is also on the dance team because Eddie is really flexible and quick. Richie goes to every recital
- Bill writes the schools newspaper and Photography club along with Mike for the sports column and Bev for beauty/relationship advice
- Mike is in the photography club with bill
- Ben lost a lot of weight since middle school and all the girls fawn over him but Bev is his one and only (he’s like the biggest teddy bear at the school) He’s in Habitat for Humanity because he’s the biggest bean
- Stan is in the bird watching club and the Jewish student Union and is very quiet, spending most of his time with Bill while he draws birds and Bills writes
- Richie is also on the Philanthropy Club because he’s secretly the sweetest and loves going to bingo night with Eddie. He mostly helps Dottie (the homes old lady who sleeps with all the old guys and has some serious history) because she has amazing stories from when she was younger but she’s the only senior who knows he’s gay because some of them are old fashioned
- (not Dottie, she experimented in college is what she says)
- All of them are in the PRIDE club and ReVision (club for mostly feminist issues)
- Bev is in Fashion Marketing and Management club because she wants to be a designer
- Bev has TONS of friends like literally no one knows how she got all of them!?!?
- She invited them to a party because her friend said she could bring as many a she wanted
- As soon as they got there Bill got drunk and everyone got a little surprised because they didn’t think it’d take a cup to get him drunk.
- Stan gets drunk right after and starts crying about how beautiful Bill is and how much he’s like a pretty bird in the sky!?!?
- Richie and Eddie disappear after a couple of drinks and everyone knows they aren’t a thing but they’re about to be
- A bunch of drunk girls bombard Ben and Mike the whole time but Bev doesn’t care because she knows Ben is loyal
- Bev is the designated driver so she spends most of her time smoking and talking
- Ben takes 4+ drinks to get drunk and when he does he’s a complete party animal but doesn’t even think about the other girls and is only hitting on Bev
- “Hey you’re really pretty have we met?” “I’m your girlfriend, idiot.” “What no way”
- “Hey Be-“ “I’m trying to talk to Bev she’s the best I’m gonna marry her!”
- Bev is almost crying he’s so cute
- Bev leaves Ben with Mike who’s still sober and goes to use the bathroom
- She opens the door and walks in, Eddie is sitting shirtless on the counter and Richie is also shirtless and kissing his neck while Eddie moans like crazy and Bev is surprised no one heard it yet
- They notice Bev in the corner and turn their heads faces both bright red
- They try to pretend to be drunk
- “You idiots I know you’re sober and madly in love with each other give it up”
- She later finds Bill and Stan making out and decides its time to go home
- She loses Richie and Eddie again and find them in an empty bedroom.
- “Get the fuck off each other for at least 5 minuets so we can go home”
- More blushing
- She and Mike manage to cram everyone into the car and drives back to their dorms quietly taking them to each one
- “Richie it’s totally obvious Eddie snuck out of the car after you!”
- Wow they really have a blushing problem
- She honestly gives up on trying to separate them and leaves
- Has to force Bill mad Stan apart, like literal physical work
- Then they go to drive Ben home
- “I’ll go in the room if that pretty girl gives me a kiss”
- Bev has to kiss ben to get him inside
- She drops Mike off and goes back home tired out of her mind
- The next morning everyone’s asking her why she slept in so late
- “Because you drunk idiots are a fucking handful”
- “Some if you were too “drunk” to keep your hands off each other”
- She looks straight at the bright red Eddie and Richie
- “I know you guys were fucking Sober give up!”
- “Fine Bev me and Richie were sober”
- “Fucking Knew It, you’re terrible actors”
- “Don’t even get me started on you two”
- Blushing Bill and Stan
the losers club as roommates???? i can't write for shit and i'm v v v desperate
-ok so after collage, all the losers get two different apartments in the city; one for the core four, one for ben, bev and mike (but only because his job doesn’t cover the cost for how own apartment so he splits rent to make it cheaper)
-bill and stan share a room and so do rich and eddie
-bill and ben both work at the local newspaper; bill writes short stories and ben writes poetry (both in the same page)
-stan does photography, doing headshots for actors, wedding/birthday photos; he also had a part time job st the jc penny photo studio
-rich works at te radio station, dj-ing all the music and throwing around his voices to lighted the mood
-eddie and mike both work at starbucks, and it pays well surprisingly
-anyway back the the rooms; eddie and stan always cook the meals (because whenever richie cooks, something will catch fire, and bill just never learned), which means that rich and bill clean up afterwards.
-ben, bev and mike spend all their free time in (what the four call) The Friends Pad (cause they painted their door purple), that sometimes they wonder if they even need their own apartment
-they do, cause bev cannot stand richies messiness
-stan, ed and bill are pretty clean and organized buT RICHIE OH DEAR LORD THAT BOY HAS NEVER HEARD OF A LAUNDRY BASKET G O D
-they put up with it though
-now onto the the three’s apartment; they all have their own room, but since the place only came with two rooms, ben and bev share (cAusE tHeyRe iN lOvE) and mike gets the room near the kitchen
-their apartment is filled with aesthetic art and the living rooms looks like i came from tumbr jesus
-that was bev’s doing
-the Friends Pad look… ok??? it looks like a general apartment but inside all the rooms it’s a diff colour
-rich and eds is a nice soft yellow and bill and stan’s is a sky blue
-the rest is a weird beige/white colour
-they all walk to word (except for bill and ben, who carpool)
-one special dates (anniversary’s, birthdays, etc) they all go out and eat at the nice place downtown called Ben Franklins that makes malts and shakes the old fashioned way, and it’s super cheap
(if anyone has been there in Phily, dEAR GOD ITS SO GOOD AGH)
-they have sleepovers all the time, and sleep outside on the three’s fairly large patio. they take all the blankets and pillows and pile it up. with a white sheep they’ll set up a projector and watch movies and stay up till 4am
that’s all i can think of now but this was so fun omg thank you, gAh
The first time Jim finds Joanna on the bridge of the Enterprise is when she’s barely 10. It’s her first time on board, and she slipped away from her father’s office to look in the bridge instead. It’s largely empty, since they’re docked in York Town, and everyone is enjoying their time off. Except Bones, who’s always working. Jim is no different, except he gets surprisingly little done in a work day. “Hey, Jo,” he says, and Jo smiles. “Hi, Captain Kirk,” she says, and Jim huffs. “You can just say Jim, that’s enough. What are you doing here?” “I wanted to see the Bridge,” Joanna says, “I’m going to work here some day, so I wanted to see it.” “Really?” Jim asks, “what do you want to be?” “Captain,” Joanna replies, “or a pilot.” “Bones hates both of those,” Jim says, “good choice. You want to sit in the chair?” He barely finishes his sentence, and Joanna is in the chair. She almost presses the buttons there, looking at Jim for permission, and Jim simply shrugs in response. After all, what’s the worst that could happen?
Two months later, he still can’t open a Comms channel without duck noises echoing through the corridors. Whatever Joanna did to his chair, she’s a very good prankster.
The second time they’re on the bridge is 2 years later. He’s about to lock down the Bridge for the night, but then he hears those quiet sniffles, and he finds Joanna under Chekov’s desk. “Hey,” Jim says, crouching down in front of her, “what’s the matter, Jo-Jo?” “I’m staying here,” she replies, and Jim frowns. “What do you mean? It’s not a comfortable floor to sleep on, and no one will be here til morning.” “I don’t want to go back to York Town. School sucks, and dad will be gone for years.” “We’ll be back in York Town as often as we can,” Jim says, sitting down next to her, “and I’ll keep an eye on your daddy for you.” Joanna huffs at that, but Jim reaches out a hand to her. “C'mon,” he says, “lets sit in the chair and pretend we’re fighting Klingons.” “You’re so lame, Jim.”
When Joanna is 14, Jim is no longer just Jim. Not to her. He’s the cool uncle, without even really being an uncle. Hes more of a stepdad. Dad’s boyfriend. The one who rides motorcycles and takes Joanna with him despite Bones telling him not to, but uncle Jim has a nicer ring to it (and she flat out refuses to call him dad). They see each other on the bridge, but this time on more formal circumstances. Jim agreed to let school kids roam the ship so they can have a tour, and it just so happens to be Joanna’s class. “Hi, Uncle Jim,” Joanna calls out to him when her group makes it to the bridge. She looks a little smug at the other kids, who are perplexed to find out that Jo’s “Uncle Jim” is actually Jim Kirk. She’s definitely bragging, and Jim let’s her. “Hey, Jo, want to sit in the chair again?”
“Why are we here?” Bones asks Jim, “we’re on the bridge every god damn day, let’s enjoy a bar on the plaza!” “But look at the view,” Jim says, pulling Bones towards the window, and they overlook the plaza together. Kind of. The docking stations don’t have the greatest views at all. “You have a penthouse downtown,” Bones says, “with a pool on the roof garden. That’s a view. This,” he gestures outside, “barely classifies as such.” Jim laughs, arms sliding around Bones’ shoulders. “You’re a beacon of positivity, Bones.” He leans in to kiss him, but Joanna groans at the sight of that. “Gross.” “Jo,” Bones says, turning to look at the girl curled up in a blanket on Jim’s chair, “what are you doing here?” She hesitates, briefly, and then sighs. “Jackson broke up with me,“ she says. Both Jim and Bones are at her side instantly, and Joanna feels much better when the three of them settle on the floor in front of that big window. “You’ll be fine,” Bones says, running a hand through her hair and hugging her tight, “who needs a guy named Jackson anyway? And you’re going to the Academy soon. You won’t even remember him next year.” Jim’s a little less subtle. He’s on the other side of her, also holding her tight, but instead of sugarcoating things, he looks at her, dead serious; “want me to punch him in the face?”
It’s become a habit by now. There’s at least one night he finds Joanna sneaking on to the Bridge, looking out at the terminals into York Town plaza. She’s seventeen now, and looks so much like her father, it’s almost eerie. “Hey,” Jim says, walking over to the window to stand next to her. “I got accepted,” Joanna says, turning to look at Jim with the biggest grin on her face, “I’m gonna go to the Academy next month.” “That’s great!” Jim says, pulling her into a hug, “why are you here, then? You should be celebrating!” “I’m worried dad’s gonna be disappointed, since I’m not in medical.” “Are you crazy? Bones is going to be proud no matter what you choose to do in life,” he says, “come, let’s go celebrate, the three of us.” “Can I sit in the chair for a bit, first?” “Fine,” Jim says, “but for the love of God, don’t change the sounds.”
“Seriously, Jim, I’m going to diagnose you a workaholic or something. And still you get no work done!” Bones tells Jim when they’re on the bridge. York Town is quiet this time at night, only a few people still stroll the plaza from what they can see. “This is just our little spot, you know?” Jim says, and Bones huffs. “No, I don’t know. Are you okay? You seem more jittery than usual.” “Hmm,” Jim replies simply, and then; “ I was just thinking, you know? We’re also not getting any younger-” “Yeah, you’re greying,” Bones interrupts him, and Jim briefly relaxes when he feels Bones’ hands through his hair. But then he narrows his eyes. “What do you mean? No I’m not. It’s summer blond, just lighter than usual.” “What summer? We spend most of our days in deep space!” “Shut up, oh my God. Why do I want to marry you?” He groans, and Bones tenses instantly. “What?” Shit. “What?” Jim repeats, throwing Bones a nervous smile, “is that bad?” “As far as proposals go,” Bones says, “this one is pretty terrible.” “Oh my God,” Joanna calls out from the chair, loud enough to startle both of them, “you guys suck, get on with it. I didn’t spend the last few weeks looking at rings with Jim for such a lame proposal.”
Sulu’s temporary resignation is a pretty big blow. He’s leaving to spend time with Ben and Demora, taking a year to explore different planets and enjoy each other’s company before they’re too old to do so, and before Demora leaves for the Academy. Jim understands, but it still sucks. He’s learned to blindly rely on Sulu’s skills and presence, and Sulu is one of his best friends . He’ll miss him dearly. Jim sits in the captain’s chair quietly, looking up when the doors slide open. “Sup, Uncle Jim,” Joanna’s voice rings, and Jim smiles. “Hey, Jo-Jo. What are you doing here? We’re about to take off,” Jim says, and Joanna huffs. “Dad was right, you are terrible at reading reports.” “Hey,” Jim says, “this is your other dad you’re talking about. A little respect is due after so long.” “I’m the new pilot,” Joanna says, and now that Jim takes the time to look at the girl who walks towards the window. Command gold t-shirt, because she refuses to wear dresses. “You’re going into deep space with us,” Jim says, a small grin on his lips, “oh, your dad’s gonna love this.”
okay loser's club hogwarts au. what houses do you think everyone would be in, and why?
Bill:Gryffindor. There isn’t a doubt about Bill being a Gryffindor. The boy is brave and full of courage, and would do anything to protect his friends. He is daring and caring and won’t hesitate a second before sacrifying himself for the people he loves.
Beverly: Gryffindor. Another really brave girl who doen’t hesitate to go through the things she doesn’t agree with. She will fight to protect others, and puts herself in dangerous situations to help someone. She’s a fighter, strong and fearless. A really vaillant and caring girl. She will never run away from something, but face it, and fight it.
Eddie:Hufflepuff. Eddie is patient and dedicated to his friends. He may not be as brave as them, but he’s definitely the most loyal of them, and even if he’s terribly scared, he will never give up on someone, even if he needs to sacrifiate himself to do it…
Stan:Ravenclaw. Stanley is sharp-minded. He his curious and always try to find a logical way to solve a problem. The answers can always be find in books. He has a really calm aura and always tries to focus on the Thinking part before the Acting part. also….he loves birds
Mike:Ravenclaw. Michael is clever, but also really curious. He loves to discover new things, and create stuff. He is also full of wisdom and will always try to think before doing anything. Just like Stan, he always tries to find the most logical way to solve a problem, and will never give up until he finds it
Richie: Slytherin. Richie is really cunning, and thanks to his charms, can easily manipulate people if he wants to… The boy is also really ambitious and resourceful (believe it or not, he is the first one in his class, always having great notes on his exams… but terrible notes for his character).
Ben:Hufflepuff. Just like Eddie, Ben is patient and really loyal to the people he loves. He couldn’t tell a lie and is really friendly when you start to know him a little bit more. Ben is also a hard worker, spending his time at the library, and dedicated to his friends, but also to his work
Any headcanons about how Aunt May and Uncle Ben would've been with Peter when he was young, before his parents left?
may and ben never planned to have kids because they genuinely didn’t want any, they’re fine to just babysit for a few hours to get their fill of cute children being wholesome. and sometimes they think they may want some, but then richard and mary have peter. and they’re so overjoyed for them, but they see how peter cries and how he keeps richard and mary up all night. how often his diaper needs changing, how completely needy children are. and they both agree they definitely don’t want kids.
You know that episode of parks and rec where Ben spends all that time making requiem for a Tuesday and sits down to watch it thinking it’s going to be a masterpiece but it turns out all the work he’s done was only thirty seconds worth of shitty claymation? That’s how I’m doing