So, I really want to start writing on this blog, too. So I made a prompt list. Not all prompts are mine, some are stolen from another blog.
I will be writing for the following fandoms:
Shadowhunters/ The moral instruments
The hunger games
The maze runner
Okay, that isn’t too much. I’m still catching up on other shows. Once I’m finished, I’ll add them. You can ask for any character x reader, or character x character. If you want a platonic one-shot, you should note that. You can ask for as many prompts as you want.
“I have always loved cacti.”
“You didn’t just say that.”
“Whoa-dude. Look at that!”
“Just because I died doesn’t mean I’m really dead.”
“Just because I drove into that river doesn’t mean I’m a bad driver.”
“You walked into a knife?”
“How did you manage this level of stupidity?”
“You locked me outside!”
“I’ve always been there for you. And I will continue to be.”
“Do you trust me?” “Not even a little bit.”
“Uhh, is something wrong?” “What? Hehe! Of course not, why would you think that?” “Because I can smell something burning and you’re hiding behind a door. Now, let me in.”
“Here’s a newspaper filled with all the love I can’t feel.”
“You know, people may like you more if you didn’t smell like a dead body.”
“Aww, sweetie. Where are your parents?” “I’m older than you.”
“Don’t yell at me like I’m a child.” “Don’t throw the scissors!”
“Here, take my jacket/blanket.” “I told you, I’m not cold.” *shivers*
“Why are you still awake?”
“Come over here and make me.”
“The salad here is really nice.” “Do I look like a fucking rabbit?”
“Please don’t leave me.” “I don’t want to.”
“You can’t ride a bike?” “Why are you whispering?”
“We’re going downtown.” “There’s a strip club downtown.”
“You broke what?!” “Don’t worry, I’m okay.”
“Come Inside. I’m sorry.” “Not until an apology.” “I just said i’m freaking sorry.”
“Are you jealous?” “You are changing your outfit right now.”
“Why did I marry you?” “It took a whole lot of convincing.”
“Luck? Nope. Skills.” “If it’s skills then do it again.”
“You said forever!”
“Seven fucking years and that’s all you have to say?”
“I love you, but I have to go.”
“I hate you so much.”
“You were and still are my everything.”
“I can’t love you the way you want.”
“Hey jerk.” “…” “I mean… Babe?”
“Admit it. That was the best kiss of your life.” “You always have to be the best at everything, don’t you?”
“S/he just tripped and won’t stop laughing.”
“Nice dancing you did there, how about you dance your way to my bedroom?”
“No, no. It’s okay. I’ll be your bridge. You can walk all over me.”
“I’ve looked after coma patients more interesting than you.”
“Would you mind not setting my stuff on fire every time you get mad?”
“This really didn’t go as planned.” “Is it the fact that everything is on fire that made you come to this conclusion?”
“I can’t believe that worked.” “It was part of your plan.” “I know! My plans never work!”
“You need to go! I’ll distract them!” “Do you think you can outrun them?” “If by outrun them you mean not getting caught… Probably not.”
“If you asked me to stay, I would’ve.”
“You’re too good for this world.”
“I can hardly stand myself.”
“Don’t come near me or I swear I’ll kill you.”
“Don’t you dare look him in the eye.”
“You may be an idiot, but you’re my idiot.”
“I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.”
“Who did this to you?”
“If you kill them, you better kill me too. Because if you don’t, I will kill you.”
“Don’t underestimate what a person can do to protect those they care about.”
“Do you ever follow directions?”
“What happened?” “I got hit by a taxi. And it hurt.”
“She’s cute. But I’m pretty sure she can’t count to ten.”
“I can fit a whole row of crackers in my mouth. Want to see?”
“You said that if I went to bed early I’d feel better. You’re a fucking liar.”
“You’re late.” “I’m glad you noticed.”
“You made me cookies?”
“You stole what?”
“You aren’t pathetic.”
“you looked at me different.”
“I am not pregnant!”
“You ever seen something as cool as this?”
“I thought you were dead!”
“I know you love me and all, but could you stop threatening the doctor?”
“How. The fuck. Are you- so motherfucking tall?”
“You? You know how to shoot a gun?”
“You threw a tampon at him?”
“You just kissed me.”
“Hold up-just-just stop. just-what are you exactly doing? It’s two AM!”
“I’m tired of being your secret.”
“I didn’t realize I needed your permission.”
“You don’t need to protect me.”
“Sorry I ruined your life. Maybe you shouldn’t have married me.”
“If I would’ve known he was going to die, do you think I would’ve done it?”
“I know you love me, but I’m tired of lying when I say it back.”
“When I look at you, I see my world. And that scares the living crap out of me.”
“Tell me what they did to you, please.”
“I’ll go home. But it isn’t home when you’re not there.”
“I’m pathetic because I go to you for everything but you’d pick someone over me any day.”
“I wish I could hate you.”
“I’ll let you down. I’ll always let you down. I’m not enough to keep you satisfied.”
“I’m trying! Can’t you see? Isn’t that enough for you?”
“I’m useless to you now.” “You’re a person. Not a toaster. You don’t have to have a use.”
“i’m useless to you now.” “Oh please. You were always bloody useless. I love you anyways.”
“I saw you roll skating, and I thought ‘that person is really cool’ and then you fell crashed and Jesus, are you okay?”
“You had this big ass ice cream and you were so exited you dropped it and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sadder person. Just please let me buy you a new one.”
“We keep awkwardly running into each other and people have to ship us and I kind of like you. Hahaha, oh god, I need to stop blushing.”
“This was a terrible idea.” “What are you talking about? There’s free nacho’s!”
“Don’t do the thing!” “…” “You already did the thing, didn’t you?”
“Paint me like one of your French girls.” “… I paint fruit.”
“Let’s pretend that didn’t happen.” “Agreed.”
“Did you seriously run face first into a light pole because you saw a pretty girl?” “I’m gay.”
“How dare you talk to me, peasant. I am your queen.” “You are wearing a blanket over your shoulders.” “Silence! Now, fetch me some substances.” “Pizza bites or mini quiche?” “Pizza bites, obviously.”
“Quit your whining! I bet it’s barely even a scratch.”
“That-that’s your blood?! Why the hell didn’t you say anything?”
“This is going to hurt but you have to stay quiet, okay?””
“Don’t pass out, we’re almost there.”
“That’s it. If you throw up one more time, we’re going to the hospital.”
“You didn’t feel that? This is bad, you should’ve felt that.”
“I’m scared to move you. Just wait here and I swear I’ll come back with help.”
“That’s a lot nastier than it seemed at first glance.”
“Please don’t die. Don’t die in my lap, I’m begging you.”
“Stop being overdramatic-OH!”
“Just how I want to spend the night. Removing glass from my best friends head and strapping it up.”
“She has internal damage. Sh’s couching up blood.”
“Would it be cliché if we matched clothes a little?”
“Could you hold my hand?”
“Shh, shh. I’m here now. Now give me your hands, we need to clean the blood off. Don’t cry. -I don’t blame you. Don’t worry, Ill always be there for you.”
“If you want to leave then-” “I don’t want to leave! I want you, you idiot.”
“Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart.” “I swear to god, if I didn’t love you.”
“Oh my god! Go to sleep! It’s three AM!” “I’ll sleep when I’m dead.”
“There’s a surprise waiting for you back home.”
“The first time I met her, she was hiding behind the sofa.”
“But this is our thing. Eating cereal and bitching about people.”
“Just don’t let go.”
“Come on, just one date.” “No.” “Why not?” “Because I really like (character) and she asked me first.”
“Gosh! Why are you so cold! get off me, you icicle!”
“Are you…. crying? You? Miss/mister ‘I don’t cry, I’m tough as hell”?” “Oh shut up, we all have our weaknesses.”
“You did all this for me?” “No, I did this for Jeffery from across the street. Yes I did all of this for you!”
“Okay, so don’t freak out, but I got flour everywhere.”
“Well, this is a nice change of scenery.” “Y/n, we’re in a prison cell.” “I was being sarcastic.”
“I thought you said you knew where we were going.” “Yeah, I lied.”
“Shit, you’re freezing. Let’s get you warmed up, alright?”
“Where are we going?” “I have no idea. You coming?”
“Did you just try to banish me?”
“I swear to you, this is how I found him.”
“No thanks. I don’t want to get arrested for the second time today.”
“You handled that real professional.” “I know right? I’m so proud of myself.”
“That was the worst night ever.” “Same time next week?” “Of course.”
“I got to admit, you’re really sexy with that gun. Terrifying, but sexy.”
“Just-just go away.” “I would! If we weren’t handcuffed together.! Oh, and whose fault was that again? Yours!”
“And I thought we were going to have a last kiss.”
“I don’t want you to leave.” “I don’t want to stay.”
“When did you stop?” “Stop with what, darling?” “Loving me.”
“Please don’t say you love me because I might not say it back.”
“I wasn’t there for you when you needed me, and I’m sorry.” “No you’re not. You don’t care about anyone apart from yourself.”
“Don’t hurt me, please.”
“I love you so much. If anything happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do.”
“You only like me for my body!”
“You wanted to talk? Well, here I am!”
“I tried. I tried so hard, why couldn’t you?”
“I bled for you. From every pore of my body, I bled. What more do you want?”
“Nobody can tell me what to do.” “Well, actually they can.” “Doesn’t mean I’ll listen to them.”
“Knock knock, I’m here. What’s for dinner fucker?”
“You’ve bitten off more than you can chew.” “I can chew a lot.”
“You have blood on your hands!” “Oh really? Wow! Thank you so much for pointing that out! Really helpful to our current situation. Seriously, thank you so much for brining this to my attention! I don’t know what I’d do without you.”
“I love your perfume. What scent is that? The scent of death?”
“I always carry a knife in my purse in case we’re eating cake.”
“You guys got a plan, though. Right?” “Yeah. Run.”
“Maybe he’s afraid of me because I know how to use a knife.” “Well, I mean that’s why I’m afraid of you, so…”
“Is violence always your answer?”
“Remember how I said I already took care of that? Well, I lied and need your help right now.”
“Please, help me. Just this one time.”
“Did you break that glass on purpose?” “It offended me.”
“I can explain!” “Alright then. Tell me.” “… I lied, there’s literally no explanation for this.”
“Fight like hell.”
“Do you realize how let it is?”
“Can you please come and get me?”
“Is there a reason why you’re naked in my bed?”
“This is the stupidest plan you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in!”
“If we die, I am going to kill you.”
“I love her.” “Her? As in a woman?” “No, as in a robot. Of course as in a woman you ding-bat!”
“Are you drunk?” “No, you’re just blurry.”
“I think we should run away now.” “Funny, I was just about to say that.”
“I will not let you make me feel small. Back off.”
“You’re great at dancing.” “I’m great at everything.”
“You didn’t do the dishes, so I’m not doing you.”
“Don’t give me that look.”
“The way you flirt is just shameful.”
“I love you, you asshole.”
“What the hell kind of noise was that?” “I sneezed.” “That was not a sneeze.”
“How is she?” “She’s fine. She has some ice cream. I wish I had ice cream.”
“This is an apology pizza.Please take it or I’ll start crying right now.”
“You’re stronger than you look.”
“If you push me on the swings, I’ll buy you dinner. Don’t push to high, though. I don’t like heights.”
“Wait, you’re gay?” “What gave it away? Constant flirting?”
“You came back.”
“Mom? I need help… I’ve made a mistake.”
“So, this is haw it’s going to end. You’re staying with them?” “I have to.” “You don’t have to betray me. You don’t have to do anything.”
“I’m trying to be less bitter, but your happiness isn’t rubbing off on me.”
“Take of your shirt.”
“I’ve never felt this sensation before.” “Hugging?” “Being loved.”
“Do you not realize how much I care about you?”
“I know I’m allergic to peanuts, but I could’t day no when you walked into the office with freshly baked cookies and that damned smile on your face.”
“I like it when you smile.”
“This isn’t what I had in mind, but it’s better.”
“Nothing is wrong. I just really like the smell of your lotion.”
“You’re never this quiet. What’s wrong?”
“How long has it been since you’ve slept?”
“You make a good pillow.”
“I had a nightmare about you and I wanted to make sure you’re alright.”
“I hate you. I hate you so much for making me love you. Why did you make me love you if you never intended on loving me back?”
“When you think of me, if you think of me, remember how much I loved you.”
“I almost lost you.”
“Please, just please make the pain stop.”
“Stop telling me you’re okay.”
“I don’t even know who I am without you.”
“You make me feel like I’m not good enough.”
“You know, it hurt when I realized you weren’t in love with me. But nothing can compare to the pain I felt when I saw you fall in love with her.”
“You left without saying goodbye. I hate you for that.”
“Don’t you dare die on me!”
“What I wanted? I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to say that there’s no one else you could ever be with, and that you’d rather be alone than without me.”
“You’re beautiful/handsome, and I’m not the only one who can see that.”
“Twins?… We’re having twins?”
“You are so tiny compared to me.”
“Bring your pretty little butt over here.”
“I want you body. I want your mouth. I want your laugh and your funny faces. I want your friendship and your inspirational thoughts. And I want you to come with me when I go.”
“There’s a leaf in your hair.”
“May I have this dance.”
“This bath is too damn hot.” “This is why we can’t do cute stuff. You complain to much.”
“One day you’ll learn.” “Learn what?” “That someone like me doesn’t get a happy ending. Those are reserved for people like you.”
“That’s disgusting. You’re lucky you’re cute.”
“If you don’t rest, you wont heal.”
“ Why don’t they just kiss already?”
“Is that a challenge?”
“Here, let me see.”
“How could anyone love me?” “Don’t look at me. I married you for your cooking.”
“So… Err, I noticed you’re kind of naked. Is that intentional, or…”
“You forgot me.” “It was an accident.”
“Drag your chair here, I can’t translate dead languages.”
“Open this.” “Can you say please?”
“Don’t say you love me unless you mean, it because I might so something crazy like believe it.”
“Don’t you ever do that again.”
“I was wrong. I thought I wanted him to look twice at me… Bit I don’t need him to look twice at me when you never stopped looking.”
“Things didn’t have to end like this.” “But we always knew they would, didn’t we?”
“She’s dead! And it is your fault!”
“Are you going to lecture me about how wonderful life is?”
“They’d be better off without me.” “Do you really believe that?”
“It’s okay to cry.”
“I shouldn’t be in love with you.”
“The axe is a bit unsetting, but honestly, you look great.”
“You asked me if I had any ideas. Not if I had any good ideas.”
“Remove your hand or I’ll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it.”
“So, I just realized… I’ve been shot.”
“Delete it. Now.”
“Could you guys do me a favor?” “Anything.” “Could at least one of you look like you are ever going to see me again?”
“Don’t make me smack you in front of these people.”
“I’m not a bitch. Okay, I’m lying, obviously.”
“Can you get the gun out of my face, please?”
“I don’t scare easily, you evil bitch.”
“She’s been in there for hours and I haven’t heard a sound since.” “That’s because she left through the window.”
“Don’t you have to be stupid somewhere else?” “Not until four.”
“Your existence gives me a headache. Go stand over there.”
“We have five people trying to kill us right now, what are we supposed to do?” “Actually, it’s more like eight.” “Oh, sorry I wasn’t specific enough!”
“You passed out for like an hour.”
“This is my ‘I don’t care’ face.”
A: “When I’m not here, do you braid each others hair and debate who the coolest Jonas brother is?” *B and C glance at each other* B: “No… But it’s totally Nick.” C: “Definitively Nick. But Kevin is the talented one.” B: “Yes, but Nick is the cute one.” C: “What about Joe?”
“Do you know how to braid hair?”
“Babe, I’m sorry.” “Suck my ass.”
“What’s your favorite lipstick?” *Rambles about lipstick*”What’s yours?” “The one you’ll be adding to my lips.”
“You could at least pretend to be interested in what I have to say.”
“I always blame others for my mistakes. Just kidding, I don’t make mistakes.”
“I may not be perfect, but at least I’m not you.”
“Go to your room!” “First off, we share a room. Secondly, I am the older one. Bitch.”
“I promised I’d safe you.” “I promised I’d kill you if you did.”
“You did what?!”
“I thought you were going to steal a boat?” “What do you mean, This is a boat.” “No, no. This isn’t a boat, this is a motherfucking yacht!”
“I wont die for you. I’d kill for you.”
^^^add your own! ;)
These are a lot! I hope you find one or maybe a few you’d like to request!
Und egal was passiert - und das gilt für alles - auf eine Sache kann man sich immer verlassen: Morgen liegt das schon wieder hinter dir. Morgen sieht die Sache wieder ganz anders aus. Und morgen wirst du wegen irgendwas wieder lachen können.
How The AD Reveal Should Have Gone (Alex's Backstory)
When Alex left her adopted home, she begged/borrowed/stealed/etc enough money to get to the states in order to find her real parents. During this time, she met Wren, and he became infatuated with her. This was 2 years before Ali disappeared.
Alex, at first, thought Jessica was Mary. She visited the DiLaurentis household and explained who she was and the horrible life she had endured. Jessica played the part of Mary, internally freaking out about the amount of chaos Alex’s reveal would undoubtedly cause. She put Alex up in a hotel room while she asked her to be patient as she got up the nerve to explain to her family about Alex’s existence.
At this point, Alex was not aware that she was a twin, let alone that her twin lived next door to her “Mom”.
Jessica immediately went to Peter, and the two of them devised a plan. Jessica would use her authority on the board at Radley to commit Alex as someone with multiple personality. Peter, being genetically related, signed Alex in as “Bethany Young”. They used Alex’s true back story (one which Alex originally had no problem agreeing to) as proof that she had a mental break, complete with accent.
Once Alex/Bethany was in Radley, Jessica kept tabs on her, and after the mind numbing drugs kicked in, would occasionally take Alex/Bethany on outtings. This is when she would insist Alex call her “Aunt Jessica”. This was also why Jessica had told Ali you can “never turn your back on a Hastings”, because she was well aware that she could never share her knowledge of Alex’s existence, and if Ali had ever seen Alex, she would think she was Spencer.
There were a few times that Alex/Bethany was able to escape.
(photo credit to PLL Theories)
The first time was Ian’s Halloween party. While there, she overheard Noel talk about his and Ali’s plan to scare the girls. At this point, she hadn’t yet seen Spencer. Alex had fuly intended to severely hurt/kill Ali in that abandoned house, though Ali was stronger that she thought. Once the girls were freed from the locked room, Alex finally saw Spencer and she seethed with rage. She realized the true reason behind Jessica betraying her, and instead of leaving town, as she had originally planned, she opted to go back to Radley and devise a new plan.
Before she did, she befriended Ian, who was a member of the NAT club. At that point, she both flirted with Ian, as well as paid him with money provided by Wren, and convinced him to film Alison and her friends. He didn’t understand why “Spencer” wanted to be filmed, though Alex incorporated it as part of her flirting, telling Ian she wanted to see how Ian saw her in his eyes.
Alex’s first priority, however, was still hurting Ali. Alex/Bethany would never forgive Jessica for having her wrongly commited. She starts writing to Ali, although when Ali visits Radley to see her, Alex has her roommate(Kimberly Brown) pretend to be “Bethany”. Ali, being the mean girl she was at the time, enjoys playing with her new toy.
When Ali begins to get “A” messages (from Mona), she begins to wonder if it isn’t Bethany sending them. She antagonizes Alex/Bethany through letters and “visits”, making things even worse than the already are. At the same time, Ali isn’t completely certain that “Bethany” is behind the threats, so after receiving the lipstick note on the mirror, she devies a plan to either expose Bethany or have her take her place.
Ali drops of an exact duplicate of her outfit at Radley, with a note for Bethany to escape and come meet her so they can finally work things out. Ali figures she and Bethany can either hash things out for good, or that if someone is trying to kill her, having Bethany run around dressed as she is hedges her bets a little bit in case it is someone else threatening her.
At this point, Alison believes that the other Liars are innocent, and not the ones leaving messages. That said, she can not have them in her way for all that is about to go down that night. So, she drugs them.
Meanwhile, Jessica receives a phone call that Alex/Bethany has escaped. She freaks out, and forbids Alison from leaving the house at all.
Spencer and Ali argue. Ali walks back towards her house and Spencer walks towards the woods/house. Melissa hears heard the argument between Ali and Spencer, as do the girls (Aria, Hanna, and Emily), in a drug induced haze. The girls arrive in the bushes in time to see someone dressed like Ali, hit Alison. Mrs. D also sees Alex hit Ali from the window. Mrs. D rushes from the house as Alex runs away. The girls, again drugged, begin to chase Ali’s assailant.
Mrs. D, believing Ali dead, buries her. Mrs. Grunwald pulls Ali from the grave. The girls, chasing Alex through the woods, finally lap back around to the gazebo area and attack Alex. As they begin to attack her, they start to hallucinate that it is Alison, and finally stop. They leave Alex’s lifelss body in the gazebo area, and Melissa stumbles across it. Seeing only the clothes and hair, Melissa thinks Spencer killed Ali, and buries her to hide the evidence.
At this point, Alex’s roommate, Kimberly Brown, who had escaped from Radley with Alex, leaves their meeting spot and comes looking for Alex to figure out what is taking so long. She sees Melissa burying Alex, and as soon as Melissa leaves, she digs out the grave and saves Alex.
As it turns out, this was the worst mistake Kimberly could have made. Alex, now set on burning down everything to do with Spencer, and the other liars, kills Kimberly Brown on the spot, switches clothes with her, and buries Kimberly in the grave. That way, when her body is found, no one will expect she is alive and able to exact revenge. At this point, Alex still believes she has killed Alison.
Mona sees Ali walking along the road, sends her out of town. Ali knows for sure that someone is out to kill her, and that her Mom buried her without hesitation. There is no reason to stay.
Alex then spends the next year devising a plan to get revenge on the liars for trying to kill her. She enlists Wren to start dating Melissa, to get his way into the Hastings trust, and to learn more about Spencer. As it turns out, Wren starts falling for Spencer, which only makes Alex hate Spencer more.
She starts communicating (electronically) with Mona, Lucas, and Jenna, who she learned from the NAT tapes had hated Ali as much as she did, as was also picked on by the liars. When Aria returns to Rosewood, Alex gently nudges Mona to start sending A messages to the girls again. She tells Mona that she will be an outcast agin, now that the Liars will be together again. In essence, she sets Mona free on the girls to torture them, knowing at some point she will escalate the game to her own level.
When she notices the DiLaurentis house is sold, and that workers start to dig around the gazebo area, she knows she will need to get ahold of that body to switch around medical records. “Bethany Young” has to remain dead, or Jessica and/or Peter might start searching for her. She pays off some cops and people in the morgue and is able to alter paperwork, and steal the body.
She noticed Jessica and Charlotte together, and eventually figures out how Charlotte fits in to the story. When she first approahces Charlotte, Charlotte does not believe her. She thinks it is Spencer trying to figure out where Ali is, if Ali is alive, and that she still wants to find her and hurt her. Once Alex gains Charlotte’s trust, and Charlotte realizes how awful Ali was to Alex, Charlotte becomes a double agent, though doesn’t immediately tell Alex that Ali is still alive. (Alex is still wondering what happened to Ali’s body)
Alex tries to burn the girls to death in the lodge fire, and that is the night she realizes Ali is still alive. However Ali goes immediately back into hiding. Alex then spends Season 4 trying to find Ali, and using the Liars to do so. It is Alex that kills Mrs. D, and Mary takes the fall for her (as she did for Spencer with Eliot) Once Alex heard thought Mona (via Shana) that the girls found Ali, Alex knew that Mrs. D that had to die, because Alex couldn’t have Mrs. D spilling the secret that Spencer had a twin.
Alex has also realized that Charlotte had been lying to her about Ali, and that is why Charlotte agrees to “take the fall” as Big A- to protect Alex. Season 5 up to Charlotte’s reveal is about laying the groundwork to have Charlotte take the fall with everything wrong done towards the girls. At this point, Alex is mostly done with revenge, and just wants to live her life out with Wren, Mary, and eventually Charlotte (once she is released).
Then Charlotte is killed, and Alex is denied her family. She thinks one of the Liars did it, though doesn’t know which one. She enlists the help of Mary, Eliot (Charlotte’s true love), and Wren to help figure out who killed Charlotte.
Then… Alex starts to fall for Toby. While Alex had never really been jeaous of Spencer’s life before (I mean, who would with Peter as a father?), she did start to covet Toby. There were two problems here- Yvonne and Wren. Alex believed she could deal with Wren, though Yvonne would have to go. Therefore, she set up the car accident, and while Toby was knocked out (and before help arrived) further injured Yvonne so that her injuries were mortal.
Next, she had to convince Wren that she would kill Spencer, and take over her life, allowing her to be with Toby. This met with more resistance than she expected, and she eventually killed Wren, worried that he would tip Spencer off. Alex knows she is playing the long game with this, and uses Aria and Ezra’s wedding (with Toby’s return) as her in to fully take over as Spencer and work toward getting Toby back.
As for Mary, it could go either way as to whether she knew Alex’s ultimate plan to take over as Spencer until the very end. I am going to say that until Spencer was kidnapped, Mary did not know, and by then, it was too late.
*inhales* what a beautiful day *exhales* to remind everyone that drummers are seriously underappreciated and that people should really acknowledge that they’re literally the most important member of any band ever.
“I have great pleasure in thinking you will be so happily settled. I have not a doubt of your doing very well together. Your tempers are by no means unlike. You are each of you so complying, that nothing will ever be resolved on; so easy, that every servant will cheat you; and so generous, that you will always exceed your income.” - Mr. Bennet (Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen)
I can get really motivated by watching people studying and being succesful, you know, in movies or tv series. That’s why I’d like to share a little list of movies or series you can watch if you want someone to look up to, or get inspiration from. I hope you enjoy! xxx
1. Elle Woods ( ~ Legally Blonde 1 and 2 )
A classic, I know! Like, who doesn’t know her? This is pink girl power all the way, hahah. All law girls should watch this, if you haven’t already ;)
2. Rory Gilmore, Paris Geller ( ~ Gilmore Girls )
I love these girls! They are so smart, and on top of that, they study a lot. And not just because they have to, no, they really want to. They have set goals and they do everything it takes to complete them.
3. Harvey Specter, Mike Ross ( ~ Suits )
Another classic for all you law students out there! I have just started to watch these series, and I love it already. Definately a must-see!
4. Spencer Hastings ( ~ Pretty Little Liars )
You know her, I know her, we all know her, need to say more? In the last season though (season 6), I find all of the girls inspiring! They’re at the beginning of a wonderful career, each with their own talents.
5. Will Hunting ( ~ Good Will Hunting)
This is a beautiful movie. The guy, Will, is unbelievably gifted. It shows that everyone, wherever you come from and whoever you are, must have the chance to study and develop their talent.
- Got it right! Mona killed Charlotte. I loved the entire scene with Charlotte and Mona. It was really intense because I actually was not sure if Mona would back out, like Charlotte was provoking. I loved the whole reveal. I will admit though - during the 8 month hiatus between 7A and 7B, I saw some pretty damn intricate theories as to why Charlotte was killed. I think the motive they went for was pretty generic, and absolutely safe. We can’t find a single plot hole with this. “You never did get better, I want to protect the girls from you so I can prove my worthiness, I want to prove I am stronger than you” is so simple, it’s almost bland. But, it does work. And as I’ve always said with this show, I’m no longer looking to be shocked. I’m looking for logic. And there is logic, so I can’t and won’t complain. On balance, I did like this reveal.
- I understand red herrings, I really do. This is a mystery show, and every single one of them needs red herrings to survive. But seriously - this baffles me. What. are. the. odds. that. Melissa’s. suitcase. handle. broke. AND. that’s. the. size/shape. of. the. object. that. crushed. Charlotte’s. skull. The odds of that are 0.01%. There has to be more to Melissa’s story. I liked and I have accepted that Mona killed Charlotte, but Melissa’s story can’t be explained as a coincidence like that. I get red herrings, but this one is just so damn corny.
- The “he’s coming for you” scene was pathetic. I despise the way that played out. I find it hard to believe that a nightmare was always the original plan. I feel so mislead. I really wanted there to be a “him” coming after Ali. I guess they lead us down that path in 610 because they had just revealed ChArlotte and they didn’t want us to think that the story is over. They wanted us to keep watching for the time jump, and to know that there is another villain. So I can see why they lead us down a false path. I get it. But I hate this feeling anyway. It was a good scene, but what it represented… not too happy. (Side note: laughing that they spelt Varjak wrong… c’mon writers, lift your game.)
- Another anticlimactic moment was that the mystery location on the board game was Aunt Carol’s house. Yawn.
- I thought Caleb could’ve played it smarter when he sat down with Mona at the 2 Crows Diner. Rather than asking her “who are you going to meet?” he should’ve just said “I’m here. It’s me” and pretend that he is the one she is meeting. And then see where the conversation goes. He could’ve got answers out of her then and there.
- I really really really enjoyed the girls’ fresh new attitude this episode. “Leave it alone, or else our graves will get dug” is the approach they’ve needed for a while. I’m so glad we got a glimpse of that before the show ends.
- Literally zero romance in this episode, which suits my personal preferences. So I loved it in that regard.
- I thought this episode was filled with nice light humour. “To whom?”, Aria talking to Dunhill’s body and taking an answer in terms of the body ‘moving’, Ezra saying he can do anything with his Masters in literature, etc.
- Mary Drake, oh my god. Forget all my theories where I proposed this is Jessica, and Mary is really dead. That can’t happen now. This is truly Mary. I love her so much. Giving her the Lost Woods was a nice gesture. She said it was to pay for lawyers, but then she goes and saves Spencer anyways by confessing to Archer’s murder? I thought that was a bit inconsistent. Unless she thought of confessing after she gave Spencer the Lost Woods? Whatever the case is, I loved her gesture and when she told Spencer that she owes her a lifetime. We actually got to see her repay that and I love it. And I also loved how Spencer felt sympathy towards her and didn’t see it as “good, you owed me”.
- So Ali found out who killed her own mother just like that? They brushed over that really quickly. I guess Ali never showed any emotion to her mother’s killer because at the same time, whilst Ali may hate Mary, Mary did just take the bullet to save Ali (and the others). So maybe that’s why the writers waited for Ali to find out now in 719 rather than 714 when Spencer found out, because now Ali might not be as angry about it.
- AD knows the girls killed Archer. AD knows Mary is covering up. So why is AD ending the game when he/she knows that the incorrect person is being arrested? Is Mary AD? AD isn’t a very good death-avenger so to speak. AD has the videos of the girls burying Archer, why not release them? Why not free Mary? Why is AD accepting this nonsense of Mary taking the blame!?
- So the puzzle pieces ended up meaning nothing? Other than signalling game over, the actual contents of the pieces meant nothing. Anticlimactic at its finest.
- I enjoyed seeing Mona revert to her prior nerdy-self. I thought that was actually sad. I loved her line about warning Hanna not to get involved. She knew it was coming. And I can see why Janel said 719 is her favourite Mona episode to date. She got to play so many sides to Mona in just one episode.
- Tanner’s line about the girls not being criminals was a really good way for the show to end its constant negative relationship between the girls and the Rosewood police. I liked how Tanner didn’t admit to believing that Mary killed Archer. Either it’s because she still thinks the girls did it and that Mary is simply covering for the girls, or, she just doesn’t think Mary had it in her to be a murderer. Either explanation is interesting, and I like that element of never knowing.
- We are NOT getting answers in the finale. The writers spoke to us through Tanner when they made Tanner say that the DA likes simple answers, rather than theories for loose ends which no one can prove. That’s literally us, the PLL fandom. They’re telling us we aren’t getting answers to our loose ends.
- I loved the final scene. It reaaallllly hit me that the show is ending when the lights on the board game went off. And then the music rolled in and that’s when I got a bit teary eyed, especially when the camera panned across the board. I loved that sense of the girls having won and finally being able to move on with their lives.
- I think AD is off to go kill Mona, since she killed Charlotte. But I really liked that final scene with AD driving off into the sunset. It came across like “my work here is done, I know who killed Charlotte”. (How does AD know Mona did it? Microphones or some shit. Somehow AD heard Mona’s story time.)
- I pressed start on the episode, and within what felt like 10 minutes, it was finished. It went so damn quick. I think that means I enjoyed it so much, or that they tried to cram too much into one episode. Can confirm now that I’ve spent longer on this post, than watching the actual episode!
- I did get Twincer vibes throughout this episode!!! When I do a re-watch I’ll come back and post them. I never take notes whilst I’m watching, it ruins the experience. But I do remember one thing. Mona was sitting in the diner waiting to meet someone, and then lo and behold Spencer rocks up at the diner. Spencer, out of all people? Was that Twincer, going to meet Mona? Why didn’t the writers make Emily show up? Why Spencer? It could’ve been Twincer. And Lucy’s comment “A is a lot closer than you think, you guys” has me thinking that the place-swapping between Twincer and Spencer is happening this frequently. If Haleb mention them being married, Spencer may react like “what, since when?” and Caleb will say “I already told you” — “no you didn’t? When?”
- Normally at the end of these posts I do a reaction to next week’s promo too, but I have a feeling I’ll have more than usual to say for the finale’s promo so I’ll do that in a separate post, this is already long enough!
- Overall, for a non finale episode it’s clearly a 10/10. You cannot compare an episode of this quality to episode 619 for example where the most action we got was Alison falling down the stairs. (I still laugh about that.) So, 7B is a massive step up. A couple things annoyed me this week, but taking them for what they are, and the overall pace and raw emotion, it was PLL at its best. Which is good to say for another week, because 7B has been killing it recently.