The Drake, Hastings, & DiLaurentis Family Connections
Spencer & Alison:
First Cousins through their mothers Mary Drake & Jessica DiLaurentis, but they are genetically Half Sisters because their mothers are identical twins.
Spencer & Jason:
First Cousins through their mothers Mary Drake & Jessica DiLaurentis + Half Siblings through their father Peter Hastings. They are also genetically Full Blood Siblings since Mary & Jessica are identical twins, and they already share the same father.
Spencer & Melissa:
Half Sisters through their father Peter Hastings.
Melissa & Jason:
Half Siblings through their father Peter Hastings.
Alison & Jason:
Half Siblings through their mother Jessica DiLaurentis.
Charlotte & Spencer:
Half sisters through their mother Mary Drake. Episode 7x11 confirmed that Peter Hastings is Spencer’s biological father, but we have yet to discover who Charlotte’s father is (subject to change).
Charlotte & Alison:
First Cousins through their mothers Mary Drake & Jessica DiLaurentis but genetically Half Sisters because their mothers are identical twins.
Charlotte & Jason:
First Cousins through their mothers Mary Drake & Jessica DiLaurentis but genetically Half Siblings because their mothers are identical twins.
THE ULTIMATE PLOT HOLE AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS LIST
(Not in any particular order)
1. How are you able to take a photo for the yearbook for a school that you never attended?
2. How are you prom queen for a school that you never attended?
3. So Wilden was a 12 year old cop when Mrs. D payed him off to rule Marion’s death as a suicide? Because lol CeCe and Wilden are the same age.
4. How was Marion alive in a flashback where Alison and Toby are teenagers but yet she was on the rooftop when Charles was 12? Oh no wait never mind it was interpretive. That flashback never happened like everything else in the past seasons.
5. How did CeCe have a roommate when she lived at Radley?
6. Why did Wren make CeCe a visitors pass if she was already a patient at Radley? She was already sneaking out of her room for “story time” with Mona so what the hell did she need the pass for?
7. How was CeCe able to go on a summer trip with the Dilaurentis family to Cape May when she’s suppose to be in Radley? But I guess since you have mental issues and you’re there for your safety and for the safety of others you’re allowed to take the fuck off out of the state and enjoy yourself🤷🏻♀️
8. How did Charles transitioned into Charlotte in 3 days? You don’t just leave Radley for a couple of days then come back as a girl with hormones and a perfect body. It takes months and even years to go through that so how did that happen? Marlene doesn’t even know when that happened confirmed in via interview.
9. How did Spencer feel a familiarity with Charles in that vault? Regardless of CeCe being her sister, they barely interacted and they did not have this planned for them to be sisters back then…. so how the fuck?
10. Why would CeCe turn herself in?
11. Why would CeCe send a video of her burying Mrs. D when she loved her and Alison? Also Mary never confirmed she sent that video also Marlene confirmed in via interview that CeCe buried Mrs. D but yet Peter said that Mary killed her and buried her? Plot hole.
12. Out of all the girls, why would CeCe give 30,000 dollars to Hanna for college? Why not Alison or Spencer for that matter since she already fucking knew that Spencer was her sister since she met fucking Alex?
13. What does Sara Harvey have against Hanna since she was burning her head on the doll?
14. What was the point of Bethany Young? Why did Jessica tell her to call her “Aunt Jessie”? Why was the fact that she took Bethany fucking horseback riding never explained? Who are her parents? Why was she a big deal on this show? Or why wasn’t the drawings never explained?
15. Since CeCe always wanted to be girl all her life, why would she go back and dress as a dude in a tuxedo at the dollhouse? You can say it was Noel how many times you want to but it was never confirmed that it was him.
16. Why are the 5 girls irrelevant to the storyline? In the finale it was all about Spencer and Alex didn’t mention one thing about Alison. So Alison is basically irrelevant to Alex and Alex doesn’t give a shit about her when the SHOW IS ABOUT ALISON??? The girls are basically irrelevant to every motive every A on this show has ever had. So basically they’re making it seem like these girls became friends with the wrong people. It wasn’t Spencer’s fault that she got a good life. Alex SHOULD’VE TAKEN IT OUT ON HER MOTHER THAT SOLD HER. I will argue that the motives of every A were shit until the death.
17. Why wasn’t the night of Alison’s disappearance ever brought up again? Wasn’t that the main plot of the fucking show? But no it was interpretive it never happened.
18. Since Alex loved Aria so much, why would she try to ruin her wedding day?
19. Why the fuck would Jason see Bethany that night when he doesn’t know what she looks like? Why was CeCe wearing a yellow top that night?
20. When Jessica is about to smash Alison’s fingers in the piano, why would she come and say that Radley called her saying CeCe Drake was there pretending to be Alison when she was already a patient there? JESSICA CONFIRMED THAT SHE CONSIDERED CHARLES AS HER SON TO MARY. So it doesn’t matter if she was Mary’s daughter. Plot hole.
21. Why would CeCe date her own cousin when she can just be friends with him? That’s just disturbing.
22. How was CeCe able to work at a boutique when she’s suppose to be at Radley? Apparently she had get out of Radley free card. So they’re just going to let people in an institution work retail which can be the most stressful job…. but I guess you go for it.
23. How is CeCe running a fashion show when she’s suppose to be at Radley?
24. How was Melissa able to call CeCe and tell her to go visit Mona when she was already a patient there?
25. Wren and CeCe’s roommate both said that Alison got CeCe kicked out of college by pushing that girl down the stairs at the frat party, but yet we were told in 7x08 that Noel pushed the girl down the stairs IN A DREAM SEQUENCE but no it was confirmed by Bryan Holdman that it was true. So who the hell pushed the girl down the stairs?
26. How was CeCe partying it up with the Kahn’s on the weekends if she was suppose to be at Radley?
27. What was the point of the puzzle piece from the game board?
28. What the hell was the point of the Melissa mask?
29. What was the purpose of Ali and Bethany being pen pals?
30. What purpose did Sara Harvey serve and why make her both Red Coat and Black Widow? To torture them when she has never met them before for money? She obviously has some anger towards them so what the hell??? Where did CeCe find her?
31. Why was Mary at the blind school in 7x10? She didn’t know that Alex was AD by that time?
32. What was the significance of that Amish girl?
33. So what was Pastor Ted’s relevance? Just to bring an irrelevant character back to make him CeCe’s father? What?
34. What happened to the Cape May storyline?
35. Why would Alex take Wren’s sperm to impregnate Alison if she loved him so much? Why would you want your boyfriend to have a baby with someone else?
36. Why recruit Mona on your team if she killed CeCe? Wasn’t that your whole purpose for doing this? Finding out who killed CeCe?
37. Where was Rollins taking Alison in 7x03?
38. What was the point of all the Alison masks?
39. What’s the significance of 214? It comes up everywhere.
40. Why didn’t Mrs. D show any emotion to CeCe being arrested? She just glared at her. Again, Mrs. D considered CeCe as her daughter.
41. Who was the blond girl in the window of Alison’s bedroom in 1x01?
42. When and where did CeCe and Sara meet?
43. Why did Sara help CeCe and what were her motives?
44. Marlene confirmed in via interview that Ian killed himself, okay why?
45. What was Alison talking about in 4x24 that she saw Ian walk out of the church after pushing him off? I recall Ian looking colorless on that rope….
46. Who was the person in 5x03 that was behind the glass with Mona while Hanna is getting her hair done?
47. Who was the person in the black cap talking to Melissa on the security footage in 5x07?
48. Why would CeCe frame her sister for murder if she loved her so much?
49. What was the point of the NAT club? What were on the videos that can bring everybody down?
50. Why would CeCe toss her fucking brother down an elevator shaft? “Oh Charlotte was angry.” Confirmed in via interview. um okay we need better answers than that marlene….
51. Who was the blond girl at the reptile place in 4x20? With our luck they’re probably going to say it was Sara…
52. Who exactly knew that Alison was alive? Because it seemed like a lot of people knew….
53. Who dug up Alison’s grave? Who exactly was there that night? You could say it was CeCe but it never came out of her mouth that she did it.
54. How did Maya die? Why didn’t we get any closure? Lyndon was the one who supposedly killed her but yet he had no relevance to the story… and he didn’t even confirm that he killed her. “What do you think?” Isn’t confirmation.
55. Was Melissa really the other queen of hearts? We didn’t see her. And that was never mentioned again.
56. Who gave Ali the bloody lip? “Girls fight much dirtier than boys” well???
57. Why was Noel helping CeCe in the dollhouse? What did CeCe have on him?
58. What did Alison have on Noel?
59. What is Melissa’s significance to the story? Why did Melissa take that photo of Wilden, Alison, and CeCe on the boat at cape may? Again why was Cape May never mentioned again?
60. Why didn’t Eddie and Wren not like each other that much? “The minute that guy got here it wasn’t for the right reasons.” well what the fuck. The tension between them was never fucking explained.
61. Who did Mona, Jenna, and Sydney meet at the park in 5x05?
62. Who was Wren talking to on the phone in 4x10?
63. Was Bethany really the one who was writing to Alison or was it it CeCe? And AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH BETHANY YOUNG?
64. Marlene said black widow was Endgame so is Sara Harvey endgame? You could’ve taken the easy way out and make Alex black widow but no.
65. Why did Melissa want the NAT club videos so bad? Again this was never brought up again.
66. WHAT HAPPENED TO VARJACK?
67. What happened to Cyrus?
68. Why were 3 people wearing yellow tops that night? Again, that night was never brought up again and that’s the reason this whole show started.
69. What did Maya know? That Nate was in town? Because Nate isn’t relevant to the story. And why add Maya’s niece when she had nothing to do with anything?
70. Why did Jason have a stab wound on his side?
71. Who did Aria stab with the screwdriver?
72. Marlene confirmed in via interview that Wilden was acting alone but yet we heard two voices talking?
73. Who did Spencer hear scream in 1x01?
74. Who was the person in the black hoodie that Mona gave the pills to in 3x13?
75. Who hit Toby over the head that night and planted that lighter?
76. Jenna said that Wilden saw Alison that night, how come Alison never mentioned this when she came back? Was Jenna lying? Again wee heard nothing else of the night Ali disappeared.
77. Why were Melissa and Ian in such a rush to get married? What did they need the alibi for?
78. What blond girl was Dr. Palmer talking about? Why was this never mentioned again?
79. Why are there two different versions of the kissing rock video? What was the point of showing that in 7x19? How did Alex even get that?
80. Who the fuck is Dr. Sullivan’s son? Mona was apparently threatening him in 2x25.
81. Why was Andrew being adopted brought up in the first place if it’s just going to be dropped?
82. Why were Jenna and Shana afraid of Melissa? Why was this never mentioned again?
83. What did Jenna give Shana at the park in 2x24? “You know what you have to do.” What did she have to do?
84. Who did Jason give the 50,000 dollars to? And what kind of information did they give him in order for him to give them the money?
85. Why did Mona tell Wren “that’s before I knew where your loyalties lie.”?
86. Who attacked Alison on Halloween? We were led to believe that it was Lucas but it was never confirmed.
87. Who opened the door to that creepy house in 2x13? And why was there a radley car outside of the house?
88. What was the significance of the ghost girl and how come only Ashley saw her?
89. Who was the person in the redcoat Wren was coloring in?
90. What led Ezra to believe that Mrs. D was A?
91. What happened at Ali’s house when Alison came over to Spencer’s house crying?
92. Who was that little boy at the doll shop referring to when he said “a man and woman with dark hair.”?
93. Why did Mike have 18,000 dollars in his bank account?
94. So Shana’s death was just forgotten about? Will anybody ever find out about it?
95. Where was Jason when he was suppose to be at rehab?
96. Did Cyrus really cut Alison’s leg? And if not where did it come from?
97. Why would Alison take pictures of Aria while sleeping?
98. Why did Melissa and Alison have masks made of themselves?
99. Who did Alison get in the car with outside of hectors?
100. Why did Alison need money from hector so bad?
101. What did the lawyer in 5x22 tell Ezra? He basically said that “If you don’t tell me then you can tell the police.” but yet he came out and said he wouldn’t tell him anything? What?
102. Who set up the A extravaganza bullshit at the park in 5x01?
103. Who was the guy that knew Emily’s name?
104. What was up with the bloody bandages in Jason’s trash?
105. Why was Holbrook kissing Alison at the ice ball?
106. Why was CeCe on Ezra’s payroll?
107. Why was CeCe eavesdropping on Aria and Ezra in 4x11? Yeah she’s A but for what purpose was she eavesdropping on them for?
108. What the fuck happened to Pepe and Tippy?
109. Why was Alison blackmailing people for money if she wasn’t planning on running away?
110. Who was Ali’s friends boyfriend that pulled the gun on her?
111. How is CeCe hanging out at a pub where Ezra and Ali met if she was suppose to be at radley?
112. What was Grunwald talking about when she said “Each one hated the other because each one feared the other because each one knew something about the other.”?
113. Who was hiding upstairs in the dilaurentis house?
114. Who was living under the crawlspace at the dilaurentis house? Was it Sara or CeCe?
115. Who was Bethany talking about on the tapes?
116. Why are there quotation marks around the word “Dr.” Kingston on the police board?
117. How did Alison’s ‘Jenna Thing’ bracelet get on Bethany’s body if she left it with Mona at the Lost Woods Resort?
118. What is the ‘plan’ Bethany is talking about on the tape?
119. Was the story Mona told Spencer about her seeing Alison as Vivian in Brookhaven in 2x25 true? Or did she just make it up? If it was true, who was Alison watching?
120. What was on page 5 of Alison’s autopsy report?
121. Who took the photo of Alison and the Liars in 4x13 that was given to Holbrook?
122. Who took the photograph of Alison with Spencer’s shadow in the background the night she disappeared?
123. Is Alison’s ghost story about the twins real? If so, who are the twins? Why would CeCe let the Liars think Ali was A? She said she was mad at the liars for being glad that Ali was dead, but she actively let them hate her.
124. Why did Bethany have Melissa’s riding helmet?
125. Why did Melissa say she saw Toby in London when she didn’t?
126. Why did Wren misspell the word “diagnosis”?
127. How did Wren know what Melissa and Spencer were talking about in 1x01 if he was in the barn and wasn’t present? Eavesdropping?
128. How did the moms get out of the basement?
129. Why was Alison threatening Spencer to tell Melissa the truth about Ian? She worded it as almost if someone else was going to plan on telling Melissa.. and why does it matter to Alison?
130. “Once she finds out the truth about you she’ll hate you.” What’s the truth about Toby?
131. Why was Toby in the girls locker room when Emily and Ben were in there?
132. Since the girls were blocking all unknown numbers, why was Wren’s number blocked when Wren tried calling Spencer? Wouldn’t Wren’s contact information be on Spencer’s phone since she tried to get in contact with him to tell Melissa the truth?
133. Why was Wren pretending to be drunk when he broke into Spencer’s house?
134. Who recorded Wren and Spencer and what happened to it?
135. How did Toby become a cop in 3 days?
136. Who was the fortune teller talking about when she said “There’s darkness in him maybe even violence or vengeance.”? She could’ve been talking about anyone….
137. Why wasn’t Ian shocked to see Alison when she pushed him off the bell tower? He’s like “What are you doing here?” Did Ian know she was alive?
138. Mona sent a text saying “Thanks for getting Toby out of my way.” What the fuck was Toby in her way for?
139. Why weren’t Ali’s parents at the memorial service?
140. When Ian and Melissa went on their honeymoon they send a picture and Spencer says “isn’t that outside of dads office?” And Veronica says “Oh it doesn’t where they are when they’re in love.” so where did they go on their fucking honeymoon?
141. When exactly did Melissa loose her baby? Was Ian really the father?
142. Why did Mrs. D hire a PI if she didn’t want anyone to find out who hit Alison and that she buried her?
143. How did Toby’s sweater get back in his house?
144. Ian said “I’m doing this because I love your sister.” when trying to push Spencer off the bell tower but yet Melissa has been protecting Spencer all this time? So it doesn’t make any sense?
145. How come Mona didn’t know who pushed Ian off of the bell tower? A is suppose to know everything..
146. Who cleared out Mona’s lair the day after she got revealed? CeCe couldn’t have done it.
147. Why didn’t nobody notice that Mona left for awhile to go hit Hanna with the car? Further more, all Hanna saw was Ezra and Aria making out and Noel writing on the back of the window so how did Hanna know “everything” like it was said in that text? She didn’t know shit….
148. Who was Melissa talking to when Byron saw her on the phone where she says “do I have to call 911 to get your attention.”?
149. Charles liked vintage things and this was said by Jessica, but yet why did CeCe have a red convertible car in 3x09 that looked NOTHING like a vintage car? Again why weren’t the plot holes on CeCe cleared up before Marlene did anything else?
150. A has OCD and likes everything neat especially their black hoodies so why did CeCe have her books all over the place in her room at radley? They didn’t seem organized to me….
151. Who was the lady in the red dress at the ball in 2x25? The camera kept focusing on her.
152. Who was the person that was wearing the black veil costume in the A mobile lair? Sara Harvey did not have a mask on when she came out of the church and got in the car with CeCe..
153. Who got Wilden’s car out of the lake? Because I recall CeCe being at the lost woods and so was Sara..
154. What did Spencer put in Alison’s casket? We learned about what everyone else put in there except for her.
155. What’s with all the apple references?
156. Who was the person in the greenhouse that attacked Emily? If it was Mona, then how would she have thrown Emily across the greenhouse if Emily is bigger than her?
157. Who set the fire at Jason’s when Hanna pulled out Jenna? Never confirmed if it was Mona.
158. Why was (supposedly) CeCe stroking herself on the computer screen in the Halloween store? (Was in Pretty Dirty Secrets)
159. Marlene confirmed on twitter that the bag Ian gave Jenna in season one had her flute in it….. why was Ian giving Jenna her flute? Why did he have it?
160. Who was Jason talking to on the phone in Pretty Dirty Secrets?
161. What the fuck happened to Meredith? We never heard from her again.
162. Who was the beach hottie? (Never confirmed but Marlene said she “thought” it was Wilden in an interview but I’m not taking that as confirmation when she doesn’t remember shit)
163. Who was the person in the redcoat at the Halloween store in Pretty Dirty Secrets?
164. Why was Jason staring at Lucas when they were on the Halloween train? Was it like a group thing to push Aria off? Like what the fuck.
165. Who was taking pictures for Ezra’s research?
166. Who smashed Connor’s car?
167. Were Alison’s visits to Spencer and Aria real?
168. What was the “prior engagement” Alison had to go to after leaving Emily’s house the day she disappeared?
169. How did Ali get Jason cut from their grandma’s will?
170. Why did Garret want to keep Spencer safe?
171. What else was in Ezra’s “research” boxes?
172. Why did Jenna wanna become friends with CeCe if she tried to drown her?
173. Why did Eddie Lamb recognize Aria?
174. Is Ezra really board shorts? That was never confirmed.
175. Who gave Emily the massage? Because according to Lucas, he didn’t start working for Mona until the ball in 2x25.
176. What was purpose of “Walking After Midnight”?
177. How did Mona end up in possession of Toby’s sweater, considering Alison did not have the sweater when Mona took Alison to the Lost Woods Resort that night?
178. Whose blood was on Toby’s sweater?
179. When Spencer was a person of interest in Alison’s murder, Veronica appears to trust that Spencer had nothing to do with Alison’s murder. However, in season four, Veronica tells Spencer to forget about that summer because she thought Spencer could have done something to Alison’s disappearance, based on how erratic Spencer was acting that summer. So why wasn’t Veronica more suspicious of Spencer when there was actually incriminating evidence against Spencer?
180. Considering Mona was the only “A” at the time, that would mean she was the one who got the picture of Alison leaving the hospital visiting Hanna. So does this mean that Mona knew Alison was sometimes roaming around Rosewood all the way back in season 1?
181. Who sent Alison the note saying “Your friends will see you soon” while she was in jail?
182. How long had A been planning/building the dollhouse?
183. Why didn’t Mona look shocked seeing Alison walking down the road when she got hit considering Mona thought she killed her? All of a sudden she realized in 6x10 that she killed Bethany? What?
184. Why did Leslie hate Bethany?
185. How does the hockey stick come in to play if Spencer was seen with a shovel and Ali was hit with a rock?
186. Why was Holden at the Kahn parties? What was Holden’s relevance?
187. Did Alison really lure Bethany to her house for Labor Day weekend or was someone contacting Bethany by pretending to be Alison?
188. Why aren’t the girls asking Alison questions or asking Ezra any questions since he’s got a bunch of important shit in his research?
189. Who did Nigel Wright call in New York City?
190. Since Sara Harvey is black veil, why was she delivering flowers to Bethany’s parents?
191. Since Sara Harvey is black veil, why was she delivering flowers to Bethany’s parents?
192. Who was the blond girl Ezra yelled at?
193. What was the original plan between Mona & Red Coat the night of the fire? (“you’re getting what you’ve always wanted”)
194. What was Garrett & Jason’s convo about on Jason’s porch? (Garret: “want to make sure we’re still cool Jason.” - Jason: “What does it matter now, it’s over.”)
195. Who’s blood is on Alison’s Ankle Bracelet?
196. Since it was “confirmed” in VIA INTERVIEW by Marlene that Shana was on the rooftop, why did it look like a fucking guy?
197. Who actually drugged Emily the night that the grave was dug up? Was it really Lucas?
198. Why were Lucas and Melissa told to distract Jenna at the Masquerade ball?
199. If Maya was already supposed to be dead how did she give Jason Ali’s belongings?
200. WHY ISN’T IAN’S SUICIDE BEING INVESTIGATED?
201. Beyond the Maya knew message is there more significants to Mona saying “miss Aria your a killer not Ezra’s wife”?
202. Why was Jenna at the Halloween store in a queen of hearts costume?
203. Why was Noel at the Halloween store fighting with Garret?
204. Other than Ali’s flashback, is there more to the importance of the isle of the dead painting?
205. Why was Toby driving the same car when he was trying to run down Lucas that Cyrus has?
206. What 2 things did Mona not do in season 1?
207. Why was Shana in ravenswood?
208. Why was Ezra’s lair in ravenswood?
209. Which friends cabin was it that ezra and Aria were staying at?
210. What ever happened to Ali’s grandmother and her will?
211. Did Garrett know Ali was alive because he said “people lie medical records don’t”? Or what was he talking about?
212. Where was Alison during those years when we thought she was dead?
213. What was the connection between Maya, Jenna, and Noel?
214. Why was Spencer attacked on the train and by who?
215. Who else was on the Halloween train?
216. Why were Jenna and Sydney dressed like twins?
217. Why did Noel kill Sara?
218. What was the point of the comic book that Charles and Lucas made? What was the significance of that? Just to make Lucas look shady? What??
PLEASE REBLOG THIS IF THERE’S MORE QUESTIONS THAT WEREN’T ANSWERED. NOTHING was answered or explained in the finale except for the stuff about Uber A even though they’re a new character👏🏻
Requested by Anon - I have a possible request, but I’m sorry if it doesn’t make sense 😅 Perhaps Spencer has a younger sister he didn’t know about because she was adopted when she was born and Spencer was only young. However, it is revealed when she comes looking for spencer because something happened?? 💜💜
Word Count – 527
Characters – Spencer x Reader
You looked at the piece of paper then up at the tall building in front of you. The BAU building. You walked to the large doors and opened them, you walked to the desk and asked for the level of Dr Spencer Reid, they told you and you headed to the elevators getting in one with a tall, dark muscular man. He smiled at you and you returned it. ‘Floor?’ ‘7.’ You said and he nodded. ‘Same one as me.’ He said and you smiled politely. As the elevator went into silence you reached the floor and made your way out, watching as the man walked to the left, down the corridor. You walked straight through the glass door. You made your way to the desk that the agent said he’d be at. ‘Hi.’ You said as you stood at a desk of a skinny man with floppy hair. ‘Hi?’ Spencer said as he saw you standing at his desk. ‘Are you Dr Spencer Reid?’ You asked as you looked at the bit of paper that was now crumbled. ‘Yes, how may I help you?’ He asked as he looked at you, you saw your dad’s eyes, from the photos you had seen. You must have frozen. ‘Excuse me?’ He asked again, placing a hand on top of yours. ‘Oh, um, sorry.’ You said. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. ‘I… um…’ You stuttered. ‘What can I do for you?’ He asked again patiently. ‘I was told to find you when he passed away and gave you this.’ You said handing the confused doctor a letter. You had read it, over and over. Not understanding, you had grown up your whole life with people that bent the truth form you. ‘what is this?’ He asked as he opened it up. He looked through it, he read fast as he not too long after looked up with shocked written across his face. ‘Mr Marks, told me that I was adopted when I turned sixteen, he said that my mother was struggling so I was taken into care. I had an older brother but he was smart, really smart. It took me a couple of years but I believe…’ You said but trailed off. ‘That you’re my sister.’ Spencer finished so quietly you almost didn’t hear him. He went quiet. You were going to say something when the man in the elevator walked past but turned around. ‘Hey, Reid. Who’s this?’ He asked as took in Spencer’s shocked state. ‘Someone who needs to leave.’ You said standing gathering my things but a hand stopped you. ‘My sister.’ Spencer said and the man looked between you and Spencer. ‘What?’ He asked and spencer finally looked up. You stood nervously as the eyes of the man and Spencer were on you. ‘She’s my sister, Derek. My mum and dad put her up for adoption.’ He said as he showed Derek the paperwork. Derek looked at Spencer and then walked up to you. His large arms enveloped you. ‘Well then, welcome to the family. Y/N Reid.’ He said and you chuckled slightly, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.
SPENCER’S TWIN IS A.D. AND WAS THE TRUE QUEEN OF HEARTS & BLACK WIDOW+MELISSA AND MONA ARE HELPING A.D.
Remember when Mona revealed to the Liars in 4x01 (“A is for A-L-I-V-E”) that Melissa was one of the Queen of Hearts, along with Wilden?
Well, no. She wasn’t.
When they were watching the tape, Emily questioned who the second Queen of Hearts was. Mona, eyeing at Spencer, responded, “Your sister.”
The video was shut down by Big A (Charlotte) before it could be proven it was her sister, aka Melissa, which is what everyone was thinking as she is Spencer’s only known sibling.
I don’t understand why they couldn’t have shown that Melissa was the Queen of Hearts to the audience if she was. That’s because she wasn’t, and it was Spencer’s twin!
Melissa and Mona, as well as Charlotte, all knew of the existence of Spencer’s twin, who is now A.D. When Spencer was questioning Melissa about her being the Queen of Hearts, Melissa abruptly kept stopping her at sentences, or not replying to some of her questions. Melissa claimed that she has been protecting Spencer since the beginning, but I think not. Not Spencer, but her twin.
Veronica (Melissa’s mother and Spencer’s supposed mother) has had cancer twice (as we know of). What if after she had Melissa, she developed cancer, and this stopped her from having children? She could’ve wanted a second child after she had beat cancer, so Mary Drake became the surrogate mother of her child. However, she fell pregnant with twins, but Veronica only wanted one.
When Spencer and Aria went to see Dr. Cochran in 7x08 (”Exes and OMGs”), the man who delivered Mary’s babies, he said he dealt with two of them. Now, if he had delivered Charlotte too, who is the eldest child, why couldn’t he have said, “I delivered two separate babies.”
Mary wasn’t allowed to keep the second baby after a while due to the strict rules at Radley, and also because she was a mental patient who had history of “killing a baby” (when that was actually Jessica). The twin was probably raised in Radley too somewhere.
Charlotte knew of the twin’s existence and the twin was the TRUE Black Widow! Sara Harvey claimed herself to be the identity of the BW to protect Spencer’s twin, whom she was good friends with herself and knew that’s what Charlotte wanted her to do.
The Black Widow had brunette hair, and her body was identical to Spencer’s structure:
Her twin’s motive would be that Spencer got to live a normal life—while she was raised in a mental institution. She was jealous and sick of Spencer. Initially, she wanted to meet her twin for the first time, but something must’ve happened that stopped her.
On the night of Jenna’s blinding, I believe her twin might’ve been watching Spencer, and/or possibly wanted to meet her. When the stink bomb set off, it burned the twin, and she was scarred for the rest of her life with them. This made her HATE the Liars and Spencer. She has despised them since then.
The BW ending scene in 4x01 (where she had a burnt mask) could’ve hinted towards this:
Of course, she didn’t have that mask when she was there the night Jenna was blinded, but the mask was burnt at the night of the lodge fire. Spencer’s twin was working in two different divisions—the “A” Team and Melissa’s alliance (with Jenna and Shana). They could possibly know the existence of Spencer’s twin too. The twin could’ve set fire to the lodge originally to get revenge on them burning her, partnering with Jenna too as they blinded her in the same accident.
In 4x23 (”Unbridled”), Veronica said to Spencer: “It was as if there were two of you living in this house—the Spencer we recognized and your evil twin. We never knew which one was coming down for breakfast.” Foreshadowing much?
Spencer was drove to madness in Season 3 after Toby supposedly died, and she was admitted into Radley. This could foreshadow her twin especially, and her twin could’ve planned this whole thing to make her end up crazy.
Sometimes I think some scenes we’ve seen Spencer in isn’t really Spencer. For example, in the ending scene of 7x08 (”Exes and OMGs”) we see Spencer flicking through a family photo album, as if she’s searching for answers. I believe this was her twin in this scene.
I believe that it wasn’t Spencer who Toby kissed in 7x10 (”The DArkest Knight”), it was her twin! She was wearing the same sweater in this scene as she was wearing in 7x08.
“Spencer” was acting quite odd in this scene. May I also note that Spencer wasn’t wearing that sweater later on, because we later see her in a plain white sweater (the one she got shot in).
How could I forget the heart-warming scene between Hanna and Spencer in 7x01 (”Tick-Tock, Bitches”)?
This was NOT a dream! The Liars have always had dreams, such as the many that included Alison, and they always turn out to be reality. Spencer mentioned Uber A’s alias (A.D.) in the dream, yet how could Hanna have dreamt that when they were sent the first text that was signed off saying “- A.D.” after Hanna was kidnapped?
Most importantly, Spencer did not have her bangs in this scene. She has had them since the five-year time jump that started in 6B. People say that she didn’t have her bangs in this scene because Hanna wanted to remember the “clever” Spencer. She’s still as intelligent as ever, so I don’t see why it was necessary for her to not have her bangs in this scene. That’s because it was her twin!
As Jessica always said, “You can never turn your back on a Hastings.” Spencer turned her back and she was SHOT by A.D.
Jessica knows how dangerous they can be, like Spencer’s twin. What if it was Spencer’s twin who hit Ali that night, and it was Mary who buried her alive? Charlotte could’ve easily covered for her beloved sister.
Melissa is definitely part of Uber A’s game, and so is Mona. I believe Mona is only doing so because she wants to protect the girls (by stopping A.D. doing anything extreme). However, I think she probably left the gAme after Hanna’s kidnapping. She was so distraught over Hanna seemingly being dead.
She knows she can’t tell the Liars everything though—it’ll cost her their friendship, her redeeming, their forgiveness over her being Original A, and quite possibly her life as we all know A.D. is dangerous and doesn’t like to mess around.
As for Melissa, well… bitch doesn’t care. Everything mostly points towards her and she’s one of the most, if not the, shadiest character(s) in the show. She’s always despised Spencer, and she always blames her for her unhappiness. Melissa wants to partner with Spencer’s twin because she knows how much it’ll destroy Spencer.
Melissa likes to lie, and she likes to trick others. Maybe she was protecting Spencer’s twin when she buried Bethany? She knew Spencer would find out about this sooner or later, so she told her she was protecting her and not anybody else. Really, Melissa?
If I recall, Spencer was talking to Toby in 1x20 (“Someone to Watch Over Me”) about running away, and she mentioned that when she was a child, she had a fight with her sister and her parents took her side. Yes, I believe that was Melissa, but Spencer said she ran away after that. What if her twin took her place while she was gone? She said that when she returned, her parents hadn’t even noticed she had gone. Strange much?
When Spencer first “met” Mary in 7x01, they were discussing about twins almost. Mary mentioned how much Spencer and Melissa look a little like twins. Hinting much? Could Mary possibly be Melissa’s surrogate mother too? Perhaps Veronica couldn’t have children at all. This would explain the resemblance between Melissa and Spencer. They look too much alike to not be biological sisters.
In the 7B trailer, we see A.D. slightly taking their hood aback. We can see that their hair color is BROWN/BRUNETTE.
A.D. IS Spencer’s twin. There is so much more to this, and I will most definitely expand on it soon!
Summary: Your brothers and you meet up after years of being apart. The case you are working looks more and more like a supernatural case. But when your brother’s figure out what you are dealing with you can’t help but feel scared.
Warnings: Angst, Fluff, and Smut (only a very tiny bit). The whole nine yards.
A/N: Hey guys, thanks for the patience and support. I apologize for taking so long to come out with this but I hope you guys enjoy this and I hope this makes your day a little brighter :) Plus thank you for the love and support that you have poured out over messages. I’m going through a very tough time right now and all your support has kept me afloat. There are no words to express how much I love and appreciate all of you. Thanks. I love you all!
Pairing: Spencer Reid x Reader
Fandom: Criminal Minds, Supernatural Crossover
Please Like and reblog! <3
“Hey, it’s me. How fast can you get to Danvers, Massachusetts?”
“Woah! Slow down bug. Let’s start with ‘Hi, Dean how are you? You tied up at the moment?’” you brother replied.
Rolling your eyes, an action that was almost second nature for you whenever you spoke to Dean, “Fine. Hi, Dean how are you? You tied up at the moment?” you state out robotically, not waiting for his response you continue to talk “Okay so listen my team is looking into a case that seems to be more up our alley than the FBI’s.” You heard some muffled talk in the background and pegged it as the moose joining the conversation. “Three girls all 16 years, whose mom’s died when they were 10 were found murdered over the past three days in, and this is what got my attention, Danvers, Massachusetts.”
Before you could explain further Dean interrupts you, “Okay maybe you geeks know what the significance of Danvers is but you mind sharing it with the rest of us who actually have a social life?“
You laughed at the frustrated sigh that erupted from Sam’s throat, you could almost picture the bitch face that he was throwing at Dean right now. “Danvers, Massachusetts was formerly known as Salem Village, where the witch trials took place,” you heard Sam explain.
“There’s more,” you continue explaining the rest of the case to your brothers. After you finished explaining your speculations that the mother’s had made a demon deal and now demons were coming for the daughters, there was a long pause.
Dean decided to break it and says, “Okay bug we’ll be there in about half an hour. We’re wrapping up a ghost in Newton, New Hampshire. Can’t wait to see you, kiddo.”
You smile and say, “Sammy make sure you’re there as reporters and use the credentials that I had Charlie make you. And Dean, she’s married with a kid so no flirting.”
Though he had no idea who you were talking about Dean still managed to say, “Aye, that just means I can’t touch. I can still look, and talk.”
Laughing at your brother’s stubbornness you shake your head and say, “She also has two guns and is a terribly good shot. So I wouldn’t if you want all your limbs intact. See you soon.”
As you hang up the phone you can’t help but smile like an idiot all the way to your seat, just the thought of being near your brother’s got you giddy. Though as soon as you came in the view of your co-workers you subdued the smile and tried to act as you did before the phone call. You take an empty seat away from the rest of the team and look at the case files to try to think up an action plan. “You okay?” a concerned male voice breaks through your thoughts, thinking that it was either Morgan or Reid you sigh looking up, only to be surprised at the concerned eyes of the team leader that met you. “Yeah Hotch I’m fine,” you lie, so badly in fact that even a kid could see through you. When Hotch doesn’t stop his eye contact with you, you sigh and start to explain, “Hotch I’ve handled a case like this before back when I went undercover.”
Before beginning at the FBI you had to make up a background story. You held degrees in not only Psychology but also Criminology and Sociology. When Dean went to hell, you promised him not to try and get him out. This proved to be incredibly difficult because every moment you were awake you wanted to get him out, so you decided to go back to school and dove nose straight into a heavy course load. By the time Dean made it out of hell and came back to you, you wanted to drop everything and go hunting but after a lot of forcing on Dean’s and Sam’s part, you stayed in school for the rest of the semester before enrolling into an online school. And after Sam went to the cage, you found it difficult to live the apple pie life that you promised him you would. So you did the same thing you did when Dean went away, you dove into school and came out with your third and fourth degree impressively in a year and a half. However in order to be in the FBI, you had to have some prior work with law enforcement and after some calls, many of the law enforcement officials that you’ve helped out in the past put together stories of you going undercover for the cases that you solved as a hunter. So to the rest of the team, you started off as a field agent, who went on several undercover ops for several police units even though you weren’t officially a cop. You excelled in your field in a matter of months and the director of the BAU himself ordered for your transfer to the team effective immediately.
“Do you want to talk about it?” Hotch asked after you paused.
“Hotch the only thing that I can tell you about these cases are that it blows your mind how much there is out there we don’t know about. And for cases like this, I have to be fully focused on the case, so if I seem cold for the next few weeks I apologize,” you finish.
Hotch stares at you for a couple of seconds, and you know that he’s trying to analyze you but he smiles reassuringly and says, “When we land I want you with Morgan and me, we’re gonna go straight to the police station. And (Y/N) I know you might be intimidated to tell me things, but as much as I am your team leader, I am also your friend.”
“So you’ve never seen these girls around here before sheriff?”
“That’s right. Never seen any of ‘em until we found the bodies. Excuse boys but that’s the FBI,” you hear the sheriff finish up what seems to be an interview with the two men that you have been dying to see. Even though you had to be professional you couldn’t help the goofy grin the ghosted your face when you made eye contact with them.
“Agent Hotchner? I’m Sheriff Boldwin. Thank You for coming on such short notice,” the balding sheriff shook hands with your team leader.
“Of course Sheriff, these are Supervisory Special Agents, Derek Morgan and (Y/F/N Y/A/L/N),” Hotch introduced you two, and you shook hands with the sheriff.
“Agents, can we get a quote for the paper?” Dean walked over and said confidently to your team leader. Morgan and you tried your best not to snicker at the face Hotch was making if it was possible you were sure Hotch would have punched Dean right then and there.
“Sir, if you follow me I can get you your quote,” you interrupted before your boss could tell them off. Morgan smirked and whispered, “Try not to scare them too much.”
“I make no promises,” you playfully whisper back to him before walking to an empty office room. Once you make sure that there were no prying eyes looking into the office you launch yourself into the arms of your eldest brother.
“Hey bug, I missed you too you know,” Sam joked as you stayed in Dean’s arms for a bit longer than intended. You smile at jump into his arms next, letting out a squeal as the giant actually picks you up off the floor and spins you around. After the warm greetings, Dean gives you the address of the motel they were staying at and then tease you, “So Supervisory Special Agent can we get a quote for the paper?”
Rolling your eyes for what seemed to be the tenth time in a matter of minutes you shove him a little. “Did you guys find anything else? Any omens?” you ask. Sam opens his pocket book and starts to state off signs he found, “Well since you told us we could only go as reporters, we couldn’t look at any of the evidence but there is definitely a demon in this town. There’s been rumors of cattle mutilations, electrical storms, as well as abnormal weather six hours before the girls showed up dead.”
Taking it all in you declared, “Okay well I’ll have to stay here and work the legal angle but once I get a chance to look at the crime scenes and evidence I’ll text you. Guys this demon took out three girls in three nights, there’s a high possibility that a girl is going to die tonight, and we have no idea why.”
“Okay I’ll do some more research,” Sam acknowledges the group.
“And I’ll do some canvassing,” Dean states, at you raised eyebrow he adds, “and keep the flirting to a minimum.” You laugh at this and bid them goodbye, exiting the room but before you could get far, Dean grabs your wrist pulling you closer to him and whispers, “Cas told us about your little soulmate. You know that you’re not allowed to date, right? You’re too young.”
You look up at you older brother, trying your best not to roll your eyes, you smirk saying, “Tell you what, you stop flirting with anything and everything with boobs, and I won’t go near him.” Satisfied at Dean’s conflicted face you walk back to the conference room where the team had started to set up. By this time the rest of the team was back, their raised eyebrows made you aware that they noticed the interaction between Dean and you. The interaction, plus the smirk that was on your face must have added up to you being interested in the handsome reporter to them, and the thought makes your smile falter. A little grossed out that your team now thinks you are attracted to your brother, you take your seat across from Reid and dive into the case files completely ignoring the silent questions being asked by each of them.
Reid came in with Rossi about ten minutes before you exited the office room with your brothers. He had a coffee in each hand, one for him black coffee with 4 packs of sugar, and another specially made for you. It was a silent pact made by you two that when you guys were working a case and one of you seemed to be a little bothered, the other would try everything to make them feel better. Spencer, of course, noticed that you were bothered by this case from the beginning. He also knew that you were as stubborn as it could get and wouldn’t talk or even acknowledge that there was a problem. You would over work yourself, be too invested and then go home feeling drained and crappy for weeks.
However, what he didn’t understand is how you seemed bothered by the case yet on the jet after the briefing you were happy. You tried to mask it, but you were happy. Your eyes were sparkling, your cheeks were slightly rosy, and there was a ghost of a smile on your face for the rest of the ride. Though he loved to see you happy, he was a little perturbed that you were happy while they were in the middle of one of the goriest cases they’ve investigated so far. Reid had placed your coffee across from him and was searching for you when Morgan informed him that you were scaring off two cocky reporters. When you didn’t return for another 20 minutes Reid got worried and got up to come find you, but that was when you came out of the office room followed closely by two men who resembled greek gods. Spencer watched the interaction between you and the blond reporter, his heart twisted as he saw you smirking almost seductively at the reporter, leaning up to whisper something to him, your faces just inches apart from each other. He saw the conflicted look on the reporter’s face, guessing by the smirk on your face, he assumed that the reporter must have asked you out and you were playing hard to get. Reid was almost certain that that was what just happened. He had witnessed you turning down men like the reporter before, once he asked JJ why you did that she had smiled and explained either you were interested in someone else or you were playing hard to get. Reid considered the possibility that you were interested in someone else but quickly wrote it off. One of the perks of being your best friend was that he knew all the men that you interacted with. Aside from the team, the only men you ever came into contact with were the mailman and the barista at the local coffee shop that you and Reid frequented. The mailman was 60, married with 2 kids and 4 grandkids, and the barista was engaged to his longtime girlfriend. He had considered that you might like one of the guys on the team but Morgan was too much of an older brother to you, Rossi treated you like his daughter and you were too scared of Hotch to have any sort of feeling other than respect for him.
Thankfully Rossi spoke up, saving you from the awkward silence, revealing to the rest of the team what Reid and he found out at the crime scenes, “It looked like she put up one hell of a fight, and from the looks of it I think our unsub is an incredibly strong female. There is no way that any of these girls could have fought a man to this extreme.”
“Are you sure about that Rossi, footprints says the unsub is a size 10, that’s got to be one big woman,” you expressed your doubt.
Rossi took your doubt into consideration with a mischevious smile he said, “Hey Morgan you’re a size 10 in shoes, right?” Morgan nods. “(Y/N), you’re about the size of these girls. Why don’t we go outside and see what kind of a fight Morgan and you could put up?” Rossi suggested playfully. As you scoff off the suggestion, Morgan puts on a smirk and said, "Nah, that won’t be fair, I would cream her.”
“Morgan, she was able to fight with a 6 ft. 240-pound man and hold her ground for 15 minutes. I think she would cream you,” Reid makes the first contribution to the conversation since you’ve all arrived in Massachusetts. He went back to examining the case files as fast as he made the comment. There was a piece of hair that fell onto his face, and it took all you got not to reach over and put it in its spot. You didn’t even notice until then but he had gotten you coffee, from the looks of it, it was the coffee Reid especially makes for you whenever he wanted to cheer you up. There was a note stuck to the side of it ‘Whatever is bothering you, I’m here,’ you smiled as you saw he tried his best to reach you. As you were filled with happiness to see that your best friend will always be there for you, you also start to feel a little guilty at the way you’ve been avoiding him. It wasn’t his fault that heaven decided that you two were meant to be, and you should know better if the heavenly bastards wanted something they would get it one way or another.
As you were looking over at him he looked up and you send a silent thank you for the coffee and the support through your smile. He smiled as well and focused on the map trying to come with a geo- profile. While he was busy thinking he brought his lower lip in between his teeth, and you pressed your thighs together trying not to acknowledge the heat building up in between your legs. You couldn’t help the images that played in your mind as you watched him bite his lip and run his hand through the unruly mess he called his hair. You wondered what his lips tasted like, how his lips would feel against yours. How your bodies would feel pressed up against each other, how good it would feel to have him inside you. Damn it (Y/N)! It was as if you were falling more and more for him the more you looked at him. Morgan cleared his throat signaling that you were hopelessly longingly staring at the doctor. Again.
You turn your attention back to the team, as Hotch asks, “So other than the unsub being female, was there anything else that you guys found at the crime scenes?”
“Yeah,” Reid looked up from the files, “There was sulfur at the scene.”
Dammit! You thought.
“File says that there was sulfur at the other crime scenes too. Not really in a pattern but definitely significant. It’s part of her M.O,” JJ adds. Just as you were about to text your brothers about the demon theory being correct, you get a message, you read it and couldn’t stop the little gasp that escaped your mouth.
Prince and Princess of Hell. Meet us at the motel ASAP.
A/N: This is my first
Spencer Reid fic on here so please enjoy! Requests are open and so is the tag
list! Thanks boos! I would love feedback!
Pairing: Spencer Reid
(NOT MY GIF!)
Reid silently hung his scarf on one of the small hooks that
decorated the foyer of your small apartment. He slid his shoes on the small,
rubber mat placed directly under the scarf. It was early October and the scarf
gave the illusion that it was further along in the Autumn season, but Reid had
never minded being a little warmer than necessary. He slowly undid the buttons
of his cardigan, placing it on the wooden chair placed in the corner. He then
made his way down the hall, and to the kitchen.
His satchel still hung at his hip as he slid a mug under the
coffee maker. You had purchased it specifically for these nights, when Spencer’s
mind would continue to work after the jet had landed, and the building had been
locked. He quickly scurried to the table, laying his files and paperwork about
in various, logical positions. He then set his satchel down, the leather worn,
but matching the cozy feeling of the small room. He took a leap back over to
the mug, which was now full, before the brewer could make the alarming noise.
Spencer had the key to your apartment for nights like this.
You had only been dating for a short period of time but your heart told you to
let him into the more sacred place of your life. Your threshold of knowledge,
and comfort held its own charm that Spencer had fallen in love with as he had
fallen in love with you. The place gave him as much comfort as you did, even if
only a ghost of your form inhabited the air he breathed.
He was now at the table, writing, and reviewing, but not
opening into anything new. He had lost is train of thought during the jet ride
back and now felt the urge to continue the work he neglected, even though the
option to finish it up tomorrow morning was clearly available. But, then again
it was technically tomorrow morning.
The coffee wafted into his nostrils, and the small lamp,
which was another purchase you had made in his name, was slowly overheating.
Spencer yawned, but continued to move along into the papers shuffling around
Your footsteps could be heard, but not by the scrawny genius
who was far too into his work for the early hour. You had known it was him by
the way the lamp light subtly traveled through the hall, down to your door, and
the sound of papers was all too familiar. You slid your feet onto your wooden
floor and pulled your body down from the mattress that was on a larger post
than needed. You quickly, but quietly made your way to the kitchen.
You stood their silently, watching your boyfriend work
continuously. His eyebrow twitched a little with every flick of his pen, and
his lips pursed between sighs. You smiled.
“Hey there handsome,” you smiled into your words, feeling
the rise of your cheeks.
He looked up, only to recognize the form of the woman before
him vaguely, for it being a little too late and dim, and then the images
flushed into his sight. A smile pulled the corner of his eyes slightly upward,
but then concerned filled his orbs.
“Why are you awake?” he asked.
You just let a humorous breath escape before you moved over
to his side. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and breathed in the smell
of his hair and skin. “Why don’t you come to bed?” you asked. This was a daring
question considering he usually slept on the couch, per the newness of your
He looked up to meet your gaze, “I was planning on pulling
out the-,” he started.
“I meant my bed,” you kissed the top of his crown, “Or I
guess our bed now”. Spencer’s body was relaxed, yet a nervous aurora was
emitted into the surrounding oxygen that would eventually fill your lungs.
“I mean I have this-,” he started again, but you interrupted
“There’s always more,” this was true, there was no lie to
your response. He sighed, set his blue-inked pen down, and then stood. You knew
that the only way to get him off that wooden chair was to surprise him with
something daring and new.
He followed you into
your room, and you slowly closed the door behind you. He quickly changed in
your bathroom, and then came back out, you were already in the blankets.
“Are you sure this is, uh,” and for the third time you
answered to his incomplete sentence.
Nodding, “Yeah Spence,” and with that he moved, cautiously
to the opposite side of the bed. He entered the fortress of linen, and you
naturally scooted over, after switching the hardened plastic of the light cord.
You both slowly, and gradually moved towards the center of
the mattress, and slowly but surely both of you were lightly snoring into each
Sun light from a late afternoon danced across the room
through the worn curtains. Both of you, cuddled in the center of your bed,
lightly snoring still, with the smell of coffee in the air, and the feel of an
Autumn that was not just quite as Autumn as perceived by those walking the
Your bed was warm, and the scarf would continue to hang, as
it would not be needed for another few days.
We’ve all seen the Twincer theories circling around the site and I wanted to ensure that a full thought-out one was on here for when we look back on these amazing theories.
Firstly, I would like to point out that even though PLL does tend to drop storylines every now and then, they never leave them too open-ended without subtle hints as to what the reveal could be like. For example, the NAT Club plot from Season 1. That was left unanswered but the actual story surrounding it was thought-through and explained with detail. Remember this as we go along with this theory.
Let’s start off by talking about the Hastings/Dilaurentis storyline. We now know that Jessica and Peter had Melissa. We also know Peter and Jessica had Toby. We also know that Peter and Mary had Spencer and Charlotte. (I think it’s crazy that Cece and Spencer were sisters this whole time, but I’ll go with it). We know that Dr. Cochran said he dealt with two of Mary’s babies. One, of course, was Charlotte, and the other was unknown. The doctor said the second child was quite tenacious. (Flash forward a season later and Toby calls spencer that same word). Ignoring all of the specifics, who’s to say Mary didn’t have a second baby after that.. or even.. AT THE SAME TIME. One baby was given to the Hastings, and the other was sent to a psych ward.
Forward to 7X15, and we see Spencer’s twin for the first time (for all we know) at the airport with Wren.
The reason I’m assuming this is Spencer’s twin is because this scene was shown from EZRA’s point of view, instead of from Spencer as all of her scenes usually do. This is quite unusual, and since this episode was directed by Troian herself, I 100% believe this means something. Also, two seconds ago, Spencer was wearing a totally different outfit while she was getting ROASTED by Detective Fury. Why would spencer show up suddenly to meet up with WREN, a person who we haven’t seen for three seasons, right after being interrogated and caught out by her ex-boyfriend? It’s super fishy. Also, Spencer seemed as if she was fighting with Wren for some reason.. She even asked Ezra not to mention it to anyone, which is also strange. Coming back to what I stated in the beginning of this post, this scene was NEVER BROUGHT UP AGAIN. Throughout all of this show’s crazy seasons, little breadcrumbs like this never get dropped and not picked-up again. Just sayin’
Here’s what Spencer’s outfit looked like during that Marco scene.
After that, Spencer is seen at the Barn coming outta the shower. This makes sense seeming as though she wants to clear her head and she’s probably exhausted.
Now, we’re back to normal Spencer.
We DO know however that Wren is for sure going to re-appear in the finale. Hmmmm…
We also see (from the promo) a bald-headed man holding a gun during the finale…
So are we really gonna ignore the fact that Wren only showed up in 7X15 with “Spencer” and is gonna re-appear only in the finale while holding a gun? Does that not sound at the least suspicious?????
Flash forward to 7X17 and Spence’ is saying goodbye to Mary Drake. After she leaves she hears a strange noise, and turns around quite frantically. This scene practically ends the episode, and guess what? It hasn’t been brought up since!! Again, PLL never does this unless it means something specific.
We know Spencer is a genius. For her to feel something fishy going on MEANS that something fishy is for sure going on. After all, things are pretty crazy in Rosewood.
Flash forward AGAIN to 7X18, Spencer sees Toby for the first time since Yvonne died. Now, before I go on with this point, you should all know that Spencer is NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO HAVE SEX WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND RIGHT AFTER HIS WIFE HAS JUST DIED. Anyways. You can see that Spencer is talking to Toby quite calmly and sympathetically. Of course, it’s typical Spencer to be showing love and compassion to a person who’s in need of it.
Forward to later on in the episode and “Spencer” shows up to Toby’s apartment wearing all-black (like Mary Drake’s style of clothing) and immediately starts to have sex with him. This is fucking crazy! Firstly, Toby literally says a quote along the lines of “That’s not the Spencer I know.” to her. After that, she starts to chug down a bottle of beer which - by the way - she never does.
After that, they proceed to have sex. Keep in mind that “Spencer” is the one who’s pushing the sexual agenda forward, not Toby.
I’ve seen some people saying that the bullet-wound ruins this theory but I actually think it strengthens it. A bullet wound from a month back should NOT be that red. Also, I think that “Spencer” inflicted a fake wound on herself. That explains why she immediately averted Toby’s hand from it in a really sexual - and really gross - manner. Nevertheless, I will for sure give props to Troian for her amazing performance here.
We should also remember that Keegan stated in an interview that there definitely is not gonna be ANY Spoby kisses for the rest of the series.
Now, don’t ask me why, but I just really think he was telling the truth on this one. To be fair, Spencer is really hurting cause of the Marco situation. It makes no sense - and is completely out of character - for her to jump back to Toby Like this.
To make matters even more obvious, Spencer comes home TO THE BARN she left from in a completely different outfit ONCE AGAIN.
To finish things off, let’s all remember the real reason why this new A.D. has re-appeared is to avenge Charlotte’s death. Now. Who better to get revenge for Charlotte’s murder other than her very own sister.. Spencer’s twin…. The real A.D.
Let’s not forget the first thing Mary ever said to Spencer..