I made a spelt granola :)
It’s a substantial healthy sweets !
makes 20 squares
3 cup spelt flakes
50g pumpkin seeds
50g sunflower seed
50g dried organic cranberry
2/3 cup maple syrup
2 TBSP peanuts butter
- Preheat oven 160C. Place flake on the baking tray, bake for 25min, stirring every 5 min.
- Place the roasted flake, seeds and dried cranberry in a bowl.
- Place maple syrup and peanuts butter in a small pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 12 min or until thick.
- Pour over flake mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a lightly oiled baking dish. Cool 1 to 2 min.
- Press mix firmly into the dish by lightly moisten fingers.
- Let cool for 30 min. Slice into squares or bars