The Rogue Squad Texting
- Jyn: Literally 95% emojis. Mainly the knife and the tiny devil. She justifies it by saying that the team has so many native languages they should communicate with the universal thumbs up emoji.
- Chirrut: Has Baze read the others' texts for him. Wierdly enough always understands exactly what point Jyn is trying to get across with sentence like "space ship, star, fire, cry face, thumbs up."
- Baze: Full sentences. Always proper grammar and periods. Gets irritated when his kids don't immediately text him back to let him know they're OK.
- Bodhi: Indecipherable acronyms and pilot jargon. Makes up for it by using a Lot Of CAPITALISATION and !!!! punctuation ????
- Cassian: One of those people who literally. can't. text. at. all. His fingers always hit the wrong keys, spellcheck hates him, and something about texting really fires up the space!spanish/common disconnect in his brain. Sometimes just uses Google translate and sends crappy translations for his work stuff. Also can't keep track of who he's texting. 90% of the embarrassing things he's every done involve sending texts that should have ONLY EVER BEEN SEEN BY JYN to work colleagues. But it also means that he gets mixed up and sends super villains messages like "can you pick up eggs and milk gracias te amo :):)