Summary:You’re head over heels for your best friend Bucky and hate the nickname he gave you as it doesn’t exactly scream romance.
Word count: 1878
Warnings:Cursing, low-self esteem, chubby!reader x bucky, idk….
A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I needed some time. I’ve got the next few chapters just about ready to go…and I’m gonna try and make them hurt ;) yay angst!
Natasha successfully slammed you to the mat for the sixteenth time in a row you
finally cried ‘uncle’ and ended the hour long workout/torture session. You’d come here to kickbox and beat the holy
hell out of a bag but a certain spider had other ideas.
deserve this,” you groaned. Your chest
heaved as your lungs strained for breath.
The amorphous blob of a sweatshirt you insisted on wearing while
exercising was soaked with sweat and made you feel as if you were slowly
cooking in one of Hell’s saunas. “This
is why I hate exercising.” Nat extended
a hand to pull you to your feet but you shook your head dramatically on the
mat. “No, just leave me here to
die. I quit. You go out and fight the good fight. I’ll save my skills and start a nice, quiet
dart league or somethin’.” Natasha
rolled her eyes and kicked your leg.
“No, seriously. I retire my
knives to you. My guns, throwing stars,
all of it. Take care of Ferd for
me. Tell him his mummy loved him,” you
wailed with a huge fake sob.
Characters: Mitch Rapp, Stan Hurley, Irene Kennedy & Reader/OFC
Author’s Notes: This is obviously the end of my trailer chapters. I hope you all enjoyed how I decided to tell this part of the story. I know it was not in tandem with how American Assassin actually goes, but I loved writing it and I hope you loved reading it. Thanks so much :)
Summary: Mitch pursues the nuclear bomb headed for Rome’s international airport and the U.S. Naval fleet, in an effort to stave off absolute disaster.
The ringing in your ears subsided when you heard Mitch screaming your name. You felt like you were being pulled back into your body in that moment; as if for the previous few moments, you had been floating above yourself, simply watching the whole scene take place like an uninvolved bystander. You stared at the blood running into the crevices between the stones on the ground and then at the lifeless body that it was pouring out of.
“Y/n/n. Look at me.” Mitch said in a calmer tone and you brought your gaze up to him.
Ok but imagine if the gods actually spend time with their children????
• Poseidon hanging with Percy & Tyson in the beach. Them having surfing competitions together. Poseidon and Percy pulling Tyson across the sea with a speed boat.
• Aphrodite having shopping sprees with her children. Sometimes going to the salon. Drew often tells the workers “I’ve had my nails done better”. Piper tells her to shut up.
• Dionysus sneaking his children into clubs.
• Athena takes her children to the library or bookstore. She tells her children her personal favorites and book suggestions.
• Ares goes to have a game of paintball with his kids. Usually ends up with someone breaking one of the rules, and officials try to stop them but it ends up with a giant argument which ends up with a fight and ares is just laughing in the background.
• Hephaestus starting a repair company with his children. Teaches them new tricks and shortcuts.