- Trump reportedly has been asking his advisers about his ability to pardon family members and even himself, according to the Washington Post.
- In a new bombshell report, the Post claims that Trump and his team have been looking into ways to “limit or undercut” special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his campaign and alleged ties to Russia.
- Trump was reportedly frustrated to learn that Mueller’s investigation can go beyond the Russia inquiry to explore his and his family’s finances.
- The Post reported that his team in the White House is looking into potential conflicts of interest that Mueller might have. Conflicts of interest are one of the potential avenues available for removing special counsel under the law.
- Trump is also said to be especially concerned by the fact that Mueller could access several years of his tax returns. Read more (7/21/17)
Here's a question: Top Ten Toku Mechas?