This is extremely late but what’s new 🤷 I figured I’d finish it before February arrives ahaha. This might be fun to look back on years later!
1. My first collection of recolors– this jacket was really popular on TSR for some reason lol. It was a fun project but I don’t have any plans on making any more recolors because I’ve set a goal of learning how to make poses over Spring Break this year i
f I don’t spend it bullshitting around.
4. A follower’s gift that was never released (lol) but these Sims are stunning!
5. Really cute poses by @storybooksimblr, one of my favorite pose makers. It took me forever to finally shoot this scene but I’m glad I saved the poses for this special moment.
6. The Talent Show was really fun to shoot!
7. Sayuri with the bedroom eyes. I like experimenting with different editing styles on that account.
8. Lex as a toddler. He was the cutest little munchkin 😝
9. Three of several women in Lex’s life pictured in a rare moment together: Fernanda, Tatum and Shantel.
10. A ballet titled “The Girl With No Name”. This is one of my favorite
chapters because I honestly never grow tired of watching