Okay, I am two-and-a-half episodes into "The Sparticle Mystery" and:
- A main cast entirely of children (all characters are 14 or younger)
- One of the older kids and leaders of the group is a MOC
- Interracial blended families (the boy from the previous bullet has a younger white step-sister that he cares for very much)
- One boy has cerebral palsy
- One girl has only one arm
- One of the older kids and leaders of the group is a girl genius
- The series was created by a woman
- 17/23 of the aired episodes were written by women (including Debbie Moon!)
Wikipedia says the third season starts on January 5!
And the complete first season is available on U.S. Netflix!
How is nobody talking about this show??
This. Is. AWESOME.