- -:: There is not a character sheet for her yet! She is designed, though.
- -:: Well we can’t spoil that, but it may or may not be related to the fact that she hoards things.
- -:: Well, both Mago and Mago berries are very sweet but tough-skinned. They’re also both not the least bit straight.
- -:: Generally speaking, the fashion does vary. Yellow District gems are very rigid, skin-tight suit oriented with work uniforms. Lots of symmetry and contrast between dark and light colors in suits. Blue District gems have more casual clothing, think asymmetrical designs, looser/poofier clothes, stuff that people would spar in on dusty training fields. But, then you have high-class Blue District gems that have often poofier clothes or simplistic dresses. Dark colors. White District gems are of high class visually, and their outfits are often the least practical, but the most flashy. They bear elegance, even in their simple work uniforms. You’ll find lighter colors and even pastels.
- -:: VT meant to reply to this with a picture but ran out of time. We liked this piece of music and we can see how it’d fit! Thank you!