- I’m currently going through a phase of cooking things I haven’t made in a million years. Tonight’s special was fish stew and it was top notch.
- This morning I got myself to body pump, I was all aboard the struggle bus, I just felt so weak and drained! There was a sub and she could only do a 45 minute class instead of the full hour and I was so glad! It was really weird though, not only was the teacher different, I was the only regular there, everyone else I haven’t seen before and I started to question whether it was actually Thursday.
- WE RELEASED OUR GAME AT WORK!!!!!!!!
- The boss is doing his first ultra marathon on Saturday so I think his mind was completely elsewhere today. More talk of bag drop offs and spare socks then any app stuff. I’ve yet to tell him that I’ve withdrawn from the marathon, I’m kinda embarrassed in a way?
- In celebration of the game release we had some cake. I took a chance and went with a co op irresistible apple and blackcurrant cake. Apple cake, blackcurrant jam, butter cream and a crumble topping. I’m not so sure about it, the apple is a bit artificial tasting and the crumble isn’t dry enough to be crumble like. It’s one of those things where I’m not sure if I like it or not. I won’t buy it again but probably won’t turn down a slice. That is my grand cake review. Moral of the story? Stop buying cake and get baking!
- Speaking of baking… New Great British Bake Off starts the 29th… I will watch it of course but I don’t have high expectations. I’m going to give it a chance.
- Most of my evenings I’ve been playing the new Zelda and I’m absolutely loving this one! So I shall leave you guys and go save Hyrule…