AU where Dex is a crossroads demon
- Sometimes when the guys are feeling spooky, they turn off the lights in the Haus and tell stories of the crossroads demon that haunts the corner stop and shop.
- The story of how to summon him changes with every telling. Sometimes it’s a spray of poppies on the crosswalk, or a shot of tequila, or a handful of spare change, or a scrap of flannel
- The summoning doesn’t matter, or the deals the demon makes, it’s all about the payment.
- Bc a normal demon goes for souls and bones, but the murder stop and shop demon goes for…other things.
- A lock of hair, a poem, a promise sealed with blood, a favored possession too loved to part with like a bike, or a book, or a child. And don’t think of weaseling out of payment, because the demon collects.
- It’ll collect right out of your kneecaps if you’re not careful.
- One day Eric Bittle is desperate enough to chance it.