• When one sits on the others lap for any non-sexual reason.
• One of them is cooking and the other wraps their arms around their waist.
• Comfort cuddles
• When one of them is insecure and the other refuses to let them think of themselves that way.
• When one of them is an angry ball of rage and will only be calm and happy when their s/o is around.
• Band AUs.
• Kissing and then being picked up so their legs are wrapped around the others waist.
• One of them is a jock and will always give their team jacket to the other.
• 5 + 1 (these depend on the topic).
• Comfort during an anxiety/panic attack.
• Coffeeshop AUs.
• Morning cuddling.
• College AUs
• Small one wearing tall one’s clothes.
• When one of them is asexual and the other one hundred percent respects that and will do anything to make them feel comfortable.
• Sick fics.
• Saying “I love you” without directly saying it.
• High school AUs.
• Friends playing matchmaker.
• Falling for the best friends brother/sister
• WHEN NEITHER OF THEM DIE.
• Youtuber AUs.
• One is a cinnamon roll that needs protection and the other is a brutal rebel and if anyone hurts their cinnamon roll they will destroy them (if you’re familar with my posts, you know how much I love this one).
• Meeting the parents and the parents are so accepting of the relationship.
• Friends noticing hickies and embarrassment ensues.
• Saying their first “I love you”.
• Height difference cuteness where one of them is super short and their s/o will always pick them up to make them eye level.
• When they get locked in and that forces them to confess.
• Sloppy make outs.
• When the relationship is already established.
• When one of them comes back from a long trip and the other one picks them up from the airport/train station/bus stop and they have a big reunion scene.
• When one of them is scared to fall in love but ends up loving the other too much and so when they kiss for the first time they just say “fuck it” and freaking go for it.
• (since I keep seeing people add it and I enjoy it on occasion as well) Fake dating.
And that’s it so far. I’ll most likely add more to this list later. Feel free to add your own. : )
Also I made this to help out any struggling fanfic writers, hope you like the ideas.
Au where Person A lives in a haunted house but like? Isn’t fazed by anything? They don’t even think their place is scary. Footsteps? Do ghosts know nothing about being quiet I’m trying to sleep. Voices? I don’t have time to ne ominously warned I need to study. Actual black sludge coming out of the pipes? I don’t have the money for a plumber u rats.
Then Person B shows up, somehow being able to See the ghosts, like “ dude ur house it literally full of demons and ghosts” and A’s just like “ya I know the demon in the bathroom keeps clogging the toilet somehow. Also the ghost in.my room keeps waking me up and that’s not cool cause I’ve got college I gotta focus on not this”
The demon/ghosts just hit their heads against the wall cause this MORTAL is literally fazed by nothing.
<b>Person A:</b> I wanna be a tomato<p/><b>Person A:</b> Then all my problems would go away<p/><b>Person A:</b> That’s it I’m becoming a tomato.<p/><b>Person A:</b> I’m gonna be a tomato right now.<p/><b>Person B:</b> *without even looking up from what they’re doing* I can’t fuck a tomato, sweetheart<p/></p>
Do fans, like, ship-hunt??? Like finding an OTP from other shows without knowing the plot of the show and only watch the show because of that certain ship but actually falling in love with the show and its characters?? And get their lives ruined from those shows??