- Minorities can be racist to white people
- White people have culture - look at Europe
- ‘Safe spaces’ are stupid. Collage kids need to learn how to deal with opposing views
- Self diagnosis is not valid. Consult a therapist first
- There are four sexualities (Bi, Hetero, Homo, Asexual)
- Destroying property is not peaceful protesting, and will get you nowhere aside from hurt and in jail
- Cops are contributing members of society and are not all racist, and should be thanked regularly for their services
- Otherkin is stupid if you actually believe you are the animal. If it’s more of a past life thing and you just want to buy cat ears for fun, be my guest. But you should not ‘identify’ as an animal/mythical creature/other or act like one. Also, keep it private
- Theriankin is stupid. It’s called 'relating to a character’
- Gay people have rights (here, in America) and you don’t need more parades and protests. Guys, you’ve won already
- Same goes for women. We should be funding for activists in those countries where they’re not respected
- Men are not cruel and hateful by nature
- Men can be abused, violated, raped, ect.
- Women should have the same court sentences as men
- No such thing as 'fatophobia’.
- Body positively should be for victims of abuse, those that are disfigured or disabled, in an accident, ect. Not for morbidly obese people
- STOP TEACHING KIDS BEING FAT IS AN OKAY THING. IT IS NOT. It has many negative side affects on your heath and should not be praised or glorified
- Skinny isn’t ideal either. We should all be aiming for HEALTHY
- Doctors are not trying to 'fatshame’ you. They’re doing it for your God damn health.
- FACTS. OVER. FEELINGS.
That is all for now. Please feel free to add on.
Edit: I now realize what I said about reproducing with a whale is hurtful and rude, and I deeply apologize to anyone I offended by saying that.
However, I should also make it clear. I do not mean people who are slightly overweight. I do not mean people who physically cannot lose weight because of health problems. I do not mean people who are making an effort to change. I mean people who are four hundred something pounds because they won’t stop eating AND expect everyone to be okay with the fact they’re killing themselves and expect society to glorify it. That is not okay.