- Can play piano really well. His mother got him lessons in elementary school because someone mentioned how his longer fingers would be great for playing it. He likes doing pop song adaptations, and will even record teammates favorite songs for their birthdays for them. Oikawa got a recording of Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds. Kyoutani got a recording of Blackpink’s Playing with Fire (cause side headcanon of Kyoutani loving Kpop girl groups). On his and Mattsun’s birthday, he gave Mattsun a record We Are Number One. Everyone loves their recordings.
- He’s insanely flexible. Like before practice everyone is doing half hearted leg stretches while he’s doing backbends and splits. Oikawa is jealous and Kyoutani can’t take his eyes off of him.
- He is addicted to those peach sour ring candies, and will actually jump up and down in excitement if you surprise him with some.
- One time he overheard a girl trash talking Kyoutani in his class. He came up and talked to her after class. No one knows what he said, but she ran off crying afterwards. No one talks shit about his teammates in front of him again.
- Suffers from Panic Disorder, has ever since his last year in junior high. It was the worst his last year in junior high and entering high school, but learns to conceal it over time. Oikawa and Iwaizumi find him in the club room one day after they thought everyone left after practice suffering from a sudden panic attack. They helped him through it, and afterwards helped him cope with it, which is one of the reasons he admires the both of them so much.
- Has a mini garden of potted succulents at home that he treats like his own children. They all have names, and yes, they are named after his teammates. His favorite is a strange yellow little Echeveria named Kyoutani.
- Is bisexual as fuck, but doesn’t fully come to terms with it until his last year in high school. When he comes out and starts dating Kyoutani, no one is really that surprised, and Oikawa and Iwaizumi, even from their far away colleges, make sure to call Kyoutani to lecture him on treating Yahaba right (like the good parents they are💕).
This mask is not only easy, but incredibly effective. Egg white tightens pores and helps with oil production, as well as lifting up the face. Yogurt softens and moisturizes the skin, and helps face discolorations and blemishes.
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt, 1 egg white
Use: Apply to clean face and leave on for until it is completely dry
Watermelon and Banana
Most oily skin in dry underneath the surface, which causes the oil glands to produce more oil. Watermelon is an excellent way to moisturize oily skin, and coupled with banana, it is perfect to nourish skin and control oil production.
Ingredients: about half a cup of mashed up watermelon without the seeds, half a ripe banana mashed up (optional: 2 drops of tea tree oil)
Use: Apply to clean face and leave on for 10-15 minutes
Peach, Egg White, and Sour Cream
Peaches are full of vitamins and minerals, and are great for moisturizing. Sour cream contains Lactic Acid, which is an amazing natural exfoliant, and is known to boost collagen production. Egg white is excellent for tightening pores and fading discoloration.
Buzz Aldrin is part of Barnstormers sour series and was a seasonal release. The beer is flavoured with peach. Sampled on draught, the brew poured a slightly hazy golden yellow with a thin white head. The nose is very mild with a little sourness, a tiny bit of funk and very light peaches. The taste has a lingering sour, with a light but detectable tart peach taste. It is not as peachy as I would have expected. Not bad, a nice summer sour.
do you think if you cut a sour worm in half the body will grow back in the original colors? or can they use that to generate the sourest worms while maintaining color diversity?
I’m thinking it’s the second thing - I mean, how often do you see purple sour worms? You don’t, that’s an undesirable color variant, they want the bright pink and blue to stay as crisp as possible. They’re selecting for color and sourness, then they Frankenstein them together into the colorful chimera that gets bagged up so deliciously.
The fate of the off colored ones is clear when you think about, you know, what color a sour peach ring is… Kind of muddy red/yellow, right? Mmmhmm.
summary: You and Jimin were deeply in love, and completely inseparable. But it all changed when Jimin disappeared one day, and you didn’t know why or where he went. What happens when he comes back after 2 years?
Jellyking is a citra dry hopped sour. The brew has been soured using a 5 strain house blend of lactobacillus. Sampled on draught the beer poured a hazy yellowy orange colour, with a small white head that a quickly settled into a ring. The nose was tart and sour containing notes of peach, apricot, lemony and grapefruit citrus, bready malts, a little funk and grassy floral hops. The taste was pleasantly sour with lots of stone fruit, lemon, grapefruit and earthy herbal-floral hops. The finish is low in bitterness with a crisp tartness. The beer was medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Very drinkable, quite pleasant.
Spent the day making jam with my sour cherries. I used low-sugar pectin to keep it nice and tart. The flatter jars are sour cherry - peach. The jars in the back are an experiment: sour cherry lightly sweetened with local honey with fresh snipped sage from my herb garden.
I did a sniff test with two varieties of mint, two varieties of basil, and the sage alongside a scoop of the first batch of jam to decide which herb to add before settling on the sage. There was barely any left in the pot for a taste test after filling the jars and my first impression was positive, but I need to crack open a jar once I empty one of the jars in my fridge to really give it a proper try.
i wasn’t allowed to bring my clear, obviously-empty water bottle into the movie theater but joke’s on them bc while they were preoccupied yelling at me about the water bottle i snuck in hot tamales peach rings sour strawberry ropes oreos a mountain dew and three burritos, one of which nearly fell out of my pocket
Wtf is good with Slurpee making all the good flavors sugar free?? They sound so good but that shit is so nasty. Atleast make some of them regular. Im missin out on Sour grape and peach mango and sparkling lemon whatever with tht nasty ass before/after taste