People are pissed that Warped isn’t featuring any of the usual main stage bands this year, but I’m actually kind of stoked? This is one of the most eclectic and heavy lineups I’ve seen in a while and I’ve heard some of the side stage bands are actually pretty banging. Change is good guys.
“Alright fellas and Molly, but I promised me mum that’d I help her put soup on the barbie!” Richie said, climbing off rock he was lounging on. He slyly unlocked his intertwined fingers with Eddie.
“What the hell voice is that supposed to be?” Eddie asked with an amused smirk.
“Yeah was it supposed to be British or Australian?” Mike asked.
“Ahh would ye lads and lady like to know!” Richie said, giving a little dance and tipping an imaginary hat.
“I don’t think you even know.” Stan quipped, earning tounge out from Richie.
“Whatever I’ll see you guys later.” Richie said, leaning down to peck Eddie on the corner of his mouth.
Eddie froze as did his heart in his chest. Richie pulled away, his blown up eyes somehow even bigger. The two boys looked over to see the rest of the Losers staring at them in shock. That’s when Richie let out a big guffaw.
“I just… I love you guys so much!” Richie exclaimed, jumping around and pecking his fellow friends on the cheek. “You know after all the shit we’ve been through… everyday’s a blessing! What does the bible say, no offense Stan, love thy neighbor and some shit?” Richie finished kissing them and stood there slightly out of breath.
The Losers looked at him in confusion except Eddie who just shook his head.
“Uh well see ya guys!” Richie said before running off.
Eddie tried to hide his blushing cheeks and laid back down. He could feel the rest of them staring at him, but hoped and prayed they wouldn’t look into it.
“D-d-does Richie really t-t-think we’re that d-dumb?” Bill said before they all burst out into laughter. Eddie groaned loudly, covering his face.
Each morning you awake
Examine your locked metal gate
That binds up your heart
Within the cemented rock wall.
You walk away to go about your day
Feeling incomplete yet stand tall.
Your smile tells no part
Of tears you believe are your fate
And search to fill the ache
Making this list (mostly for my forgetful ass) in hopes that this will help people in their culinary side of the adventure, and as a way to help keep track of what to use in certain recipes. If there is any recipe that I missed, please let me know so I can add it. WARNING: This list is going to be HELLA fucking long.
Veggies & Fruit;
Apple Pie: Apple, Goat Goat Butter, Cane Sugar, Tabantha Wheat.
When I’m dying with this everlasting flu (yes I am sick again for the one hundred time) and my sister (who is ten years younger than me) comes in with her homemade soup, just one of the reason why she rocks!. When caring runs in the family, it grows the tree. 🌷🍵 –
England's Newest Hitmakers:
hey guise!!1!1 let's form a band even though we're super broke! it's totally fine, Keith can steal food for us!!
if you drop acid and use a sitar... you're automatically the Beatles!1! we are all huge fans of holographic shiny things and our setup for the album cover is homemade!! we told Brian to come dressed as normal for this shoot! haha #Sgt.ppr's4lyfe!1!1!
Let it Bleed:
varying degrees of hillbilly and stuff that's actually cool. Brian is usually too stoned to cooperate.
Andy Warhol!!1!1 How to be cool 101!! no that is not Mick's crotch and ass. :))):):):)
Exile on Main Street:
ok guys, we gotta be cool and badass now which is exactly why we're gonna have Keith write Happy. more hillbilly stuff, Keith's backing vocals are 3x higher than Mick's vocals.
Goats Head Soup:
No Inflatable Penis On Stage Pls. "Star Star" (what?).
It's Only Rock n' Roll:
average Stones but of course Mick Taylor decides to steal my soul with Time Waits For No One
Mick can't keep up with all 19387382 women he's juggling. Petrol Blues is just 1:35 of Mick ranting in some kind of accent that actually isn't his.
Mick's pissed about some other girl. pretty good. Dance Pt. 1 is just mostly yelling but Keith's whistle tho.
Heaven is very soothing to listen to and so is Waiting For a Friend...tits and ass, dead men cumming?¿
Blue and Lonesome:
WELL GOSH GOLLY NEW STUFF. old men have a gr8 time and Mick kills me with his harmonica and then reincarnates me with his harmonica and then proceeds to kill me again. Ronnie's instagram post of his twins holding the LP also kills me.
It’s been three months, and you’re still struggling with how to balance six different dishes on your arms without tripping and spilling. Also, you’d really appreciate it if customers gave a bigger tip. Or stopped taking out a bunch of napkins from the dispensers and then leaving a stack of unused ones behind.
Seriously, if people aren’t going to use them all, why do they always take out a gazillion of them?
Trees are being killed for the sake of unused napkins? What a bunch of forest murderers.
“Excuse me, waitress!”
Sighing, you quickly turn your frown into a tight smile and waltz over to the customer’s table. “Yes, are you ready to order?”
Under other circumstances, you would be ogling this boy because oh man, he is probably one of the most handsome male specimens whom you had the pleasure of laying your eyes on. Granted, the six other boys sitting with him are extremely nice to look at as well, but he is just the embodiment of Adonis.
1. Merry Frickin’ Christmas - Frickin’ A 2. Oi! to the World (original) - The Vandals 3. Oi! to the World (cover) - No Doubt 4. I Won’t Be Home For Christmas - blink-182 5. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy 6. Happy Holidays You Bastard - blink-182 7. What’s This? - Fall Out Boy 8. Kidnap the Sandy Claws - Korn 9. Making Christmas - Rise Against 10. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Bowling for Soup 11. Merry Flippin’ Christmas - Bowling for Soup 12. Things I Want - Sum 41 and Tenacious D 13. Unwritten Christmas - Sum 41 BONUS: This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson (because honestly, it’s from a Christmas movie and who can ever get enough Halloween anyway?)
What are the essential songs that are on a jughead playlist
I got a little carried away, oops
So if we’re going a general vibe playlist, I’d stay stick to songs like these:
1. Bubblegum Bitch- Marina and the Diamonds
2. Swing, Swing- The All-American Rejects
3. The Party Song- Blink-182 (basically anything by Blink-182)
4. Cherry Bomb- The Runaways
5. The Science of Plants (Peza Remix)- Kieran Holden
6. Soul Meets Body- Death Cab for Cutie
7. The Ruler and the Killer- Kid Cudi
8. Punk Rock 101- Bowling for Soup
9. I Don’t Care- Fall Out Boy
Because yknow that as much as Jughead is alternative rock he’s also some pop and random electric remixes
If we’re going artists, these are essential to the boy that is Jug:
1. The All-American Rejects
2. Death Cab for Cutie
3. Fall Out Boy
4. Marina and the Diamonds
5. Don’t ask me why but he fucking vibes with Halsey okay
7. Bo Burnham (cmon you KNOW he loves some Bo, specifically his later stuff that gets deeper as it goes)
8. Owl City, but like 2007-2010 Owl City you feel me?
1. AB/AP and Folie a Deux- Fall Out Boy
2. Plans- Death Cab for Cutie
3. The Young and the Hopeless- Good Charlotte
4. You already know my trash son listened to Songs about Jane- Maroon 5
5. Anything in a Hunger Games Soundtrack is a Jughead song let’s be real