Somewhere in a dark room, a male Tumblr artist draws a girl. But this is no ordinary girl that he is drawing. You see, the girl he is drawing in this work in particular has slightly bigger boobs and hips than the girls he usually draws. With one deft stroke, he bravely erases her thigh gap; a selfless act of martyrdom to the fat women everywhere who so desperately needed his help. At last, some REAL representation! Their voices can finally be heard! He gently brushes the eraser shavings off of the picture and holds it up to the light, but does so carefully, so as not to uncork the lightning he had just captured in a bottle. As he looks upon his drawing the way a mother looks at her newborn child, he takes a moment to reflect on the monumental societal impact he has made. A single tear rolls down his cheek as he lovingly proclaims “thicc.”
hello yes can westerners who know nothing about kpop pls stop writing essays about how ‘fake’ and ‘manufactured’ kpop is?
just bc you saw bts attend the bbmas that one time doesn’t mean you know the ins and outs of the kpop industry or their career (or any other groups).
please stop perpetuating the idea that idols PAY their way into the industry. because that does not happen.
and it’s a massive slap in the face to all idols out there who have dedicated years of their life enduring horrendous training, extreme dieting and often times even leaving their family and friends to pursue their dream of becoming an idol.
all idols have trained so so hard to be where they are, and i honestly can’t stress that enough like just do ten minutes of research into life as a trainee and you’ll see what i’m talking about. so don’t try and downplay their success as an artist just because you think that western artists are ‘more creative’ or ‘more talented’ bc well it’s just not true anyway like how many western artists can sing and dance at the same time and not sound like they’re dying??most artists over here don’t even dance anymore anyway, reason being they know they can’t sing at the same time
basically what i’m trying to say is stop discrediting them. a lot of kpop groups write and produce their own music. and ALL groups have worked ridiculously hard to get where they are. stop comparing them to the likes of One Direction (that’s just embarrassing pls don’t ever do that,,,no rlly,, don’t), Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber because it’s not a fair comparison, the kpop industry and the western music industry are worlds apart you can’t compare them because they don’t operate the same.
hey, could you recommedn me some other artists who also draw harry potter art? love your stuff xx
- alessiajontrunfio - really cute and soft art style, lots of young marauders and amazing gifs
- batcii- i can’t even express how much i love her fanart, ESPECIALLY harry potter, ESPECIALLY the marauders. gorgeous artwork and great thinkpieces on harry potter, look, i just have a huge crush, dont tell her
- bevsi - such an inspiration source!!! check bev’s harry potter tag, but tbh check everything else also (the mermaids!) because her work is stunning
- fleamontpotter - hilarious comics, spot on harry potter posts, ron weasley positivity, snape negativity and quality swans content, what more could you ask for honestly
- gin-draws - a+++ content, a+++ person, great art and headcanons on the marauders and i love to gossip with her about the blacks
- jam-art - check the harry potter tag. their jily and deamus melt me.
- maria-tries - her harry potter fanarts are cute as shit, her blog is a place of beautiful marauders, soft artworks and all-general amazingness! it’s also worth noting that she and i are best friends and roommates, nbd, and she’s responsible for p much all of my harry potter headcanons and ideas, and she’s the best person in the world basically go see for yourself
- prongsiedraws - the watercolours which i could just look at all day long. super original and beautiful character designs, great artstyle, 70s fashion, overall greatness
- reinardfox - such an adorable artstyle and lots of soft remus, right up my valley. one of those artists i want to tell to draw more of what they’re already drawing
- rosielleny - lovely work, especially on her harrys and hedwigs!
- shebsart - please check their harry potter tag because that terrible 70s fashion on the marauders is healing
- smelslikeart - another great artstyle with lovely colours, lots of pretty fanarts right this way please
additionally, if you’d to see some more harry potter fanart which i dig, try the tag on my personal blog, right here!