- Rebecca confirmed that there will be another ‘Garnet story’ episode in the future, like 'The Answer’. - Zach feels that he has grown up with Steven, and a lot of what happened with Steven over the years reflected his own life. - Grace attended a renaissance faire a few years back and took a fencing lesson. She doesn’t consider herself as good as Connie, but believes her strength is her agility. - Michaela once ate paper to prove to herself that she could do it. - Deedee feels the most emotional in the booth when she’s singing about Steven, or recording any scene to do with Steven.
- Zach and Tom sang 'Don’t Cost Nothin’. It was their first time ever being Steven and Greg in the same room. - Deedee sang 'It’s Over Isn’t It’.
- The Steven Universe Podcast will return on October 26th in an 8-part miniseries, taking a deep dive into fans’ favorite episodes.
- A 'Dewey Wins’ clip was shown. Rebecca said, “Steven is home, but nothing is ever gonna go back to the way that it was. Really, from now on, we get to explore a very different situation for him.”
- Steven Universe will be returning to Cartoon Network this winter, with ‘Dewey Wins’ being the first episode to air.
Professor Minerva McGonagall, O.M. (First Class), is a half-blood witch. Minerva is a registered Animagus who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1947-1954 and was Sorted into Gryffindor House.
After her education, Minerva worked for two years at the Ministry of Magic and later returned to Hogwarts, where she became Head of Gryffindor House, Transfiguration professor and concurrently, at differing times, Deputy Headmistress and Headmistress of Hogwarts.
McGonagall was also a member of the Order of the Phoenix. In 1995, she opposed Dolores Umbridge, the High Inquisitor of Hogwarts. She also protected the students from Alecto and Amycus Carrow from 1997 until 1998, and as part of this resistance movement, fought in several battles of both wars, including the Battle of the Astronomy Tower and the Battle of Hogwarts (where she led the resistance against Lord Voldemort).
She survived the Second Wizarding War and continues her job as Headmistress.