• insists that he doesn’t need to be taken care of but he won’t turn down a night of cuddling he won’t kiss u tho bc he doesn’t want u catching his germs
• has the LOUDEST sneezes
• u can hear him in the room next door
• gets really shy and smiley when u come in with a bowl of soup and hold the spoon to his mouth to feed him
• lays flat on his back and goes into a dead sleep
• u have to shake him a couple times to make sure he’s not actually in a coma
• gets really clingy and grabs ur wrist whenever u try to leave the bed
• “i don’t need blankets i only need u”
• “hoseok pls u have a fever of 102 let me get u medication”
• nuzzles his head into ur shoulder
• he falls asleep with u in his arms and when u try to wriggle out he whines and hugs u even tighter
• sniffles every 2 minutes
• he wakes up and claims he feels better then falls into a coughing fit
• u make him stay in bed while u make tea
• he moves less but continues to chatter away even with a sore throat
• “(y/n), don’t u think my voice is sexier when it’s raspy like this?”
• “minhyuk u sound like a chainsaw please lay down”
• lays in bed with his nintendo ds
• wears like, 5 sweaters and holds his arms open as a cue for u to get in and snuggle with him
• gives u this pitiful puppy face that makes u wanna baby him
• which is exactly what he wants
• knows what medicine to take and when to take them
• brushes off his sickness then turns around and sneezes
• tries not to make a big show about being sick but sometimes he stumbles into u just to freak u out
• he likes it when u cook for him tho since usually he takes on the kitchen duties
• jokingly says the soup u made him tasted like poison but he’ll slurp it all up in 10 minutes
• likes it when u sing him to sleep
• does not want anyone to see him in such a pathetic state; also, he doesn’t like taking medication
• hides underneath the covers
• “baby u need to take medication c'mon”
• *muffled* “memes don’t need medication”
• peeps his head out occasionally when he thinks ur not looking and u catch his cheeks inbetween ur hands and smoosh his face
• is incredibly childish and clamps his mouth shut when u hand him pills and a glass of water
• jooheon thinks the best way to recover from a cold is to sleep it off
• when he finally wakes up he can’t open his eyes and he is 100% needy for cheek kisses and hair ruffles
• super clingy, wraps his arms around ur waist so u can’t leave
• “stay here with me i’m sick and lonely”
• sometimes he grabs his notepad and tries to write lyrics to get his mind off his pounding headache
• then u have to physically swipe the notebook from his hands and shush his protests while u feel his forehead
• gets really quiet and prefers to lay in bed on his phone
• does appreciate u coming in once in a while to check up on him and to bring him food or water or medication
• gets flustered when u offer to feed him, tries to convince u he doesn’t need u to feed him
• “(y/n) i’m sick not paralyzed i can feed myself”
• “say aah”
• begrudgingly lets u feed him he’s so embarrassed what a cutie
Hi! Maybe you could do one with Josh finding Y/N ’s missing cat and have them meet and it be all fluffy and stuff :)
pairing ; josh dun x reader
type ; FlUfF
word count ; 756
a/n ; holy fuck im so sorry this took so long ive been so busy and havent had any time to write ufhdsjjdgd well here you go gah
It had been a few days since your cat skippy had gone
missing. You had put missing pet signs on every door of your apartment building
but no one seemed to have seen him. You were about to lose all your hope at
finding him which was pretty hard to do.
You woke up to your alarm clock blaring its annoying beeping
sound into your ears. You groggily walked to the shower and got in. After half
an hour of just standing in it, you got out and got dressed. You put on black
skinnies, a burgundy t-shirt and a black cardigan with green toms. You grabbed
your bag and went to the record store your worked in.
Once your workday was done you checked your email to see if
you got any emails about skippy. Your heart stopped when you opened your
computer to see this.
subject : I’ve found
hello! i believe ive found your kitten skippy? i will take
care of him for now until you come to take him back. please email me back asap!
you instantly emailed him back.
subject: thank you !!!!!!
hi josh! thank you so much for taking care of him! i live in
the pinegood apartment complex so maybe you could meet me in the lobby at
around 12:00pm tomorrow? thank you sososo much <3!
The next morning you woke up and ran to get ready. You put
on a white skirt and a red fall out boy tshirt with white hot top converse. You
decided to apply a little makeup to make yourself look a lil cuter than you
already are (bc ur a hottie). By the time you were finished getting ready it was
around 11:30 so you decided to go downstairs into the lobby to wait.
Ten minutes had passed when you saw an unfamiliar car pull
up in front of the building. You guessed that was Josh. You saw him come out of the car with a cat
carrier in hand. A smile rose to your face as he walked into the building.
“Hi! Uh (y/n)?” Josh asked while trying to get the
cat carrier through the door. He looked up at you with a slight smile.
Damn was he adorable.
He has a sleeve of tattoos which surprised you because of
how nice and sweet he seemed. You could see he had red hair stuffed underneath
his hat. You could not get over how fricking cute he was.
Once he successfully got the crate inside the building you ran right over to him to see your missed
pet. Once you got him out of the crate you held onto him for dear life.
“Is he alright?” You asked him standing up walking
over to the couch in your lobby.
“Yea yea yea! I gave him a bath an stuff he’s all fed and everything.
He even became friends with my cat which was pretty cute.” He said with an
“Aw you have cats? You don’t seem like the type of guy to
have cute little animals like that. All tough lookin and stuff?”
“Eh, I’ve got a soft spot for animals.” He said
with a side smile.
“Well I really appreciate you doing this, Jesus Christ
I don’t know what I would do if I lost him.” you said, giving yourself to look at his face
His eyes were beautiful and he was so handsome you couldn’t
believe he was an actual living human being. You could tell he was staring at
your face the same way you were to him.
After almost a minute of complete silence he finally got
himself together and broke the silence.
“So uh, is there any way I can get your, uh, your
number?” He said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.
This caught you off slightly by surprise since you didn’t
really think he was interested in you.
“Oh uh, yea yea it’s (insert your phone number here).”
you told him as a smile rose to his face.
“So I’ll maybe call you later?” He asked walking
out of the building.
“Uh yea but shouldn’t
you take the cat carrier?” you asked confused.
“Oh don’t worry, I’ll just get a new one. Nice shirt by
the way.” He said as he confidently walked out.
“Well.” You whispered to your cat. “You may
have just found my new crush.
You put him into the cat carrier bringing him back up into
your apartment .
idk if you responded to this...but how to keep track of ocs?like i have ttooooo mannyy and sometimes i just forget them but i really wanna know what their role was in the story but i just can't remember
This is a bit of a late answer sorry, but you really just need to make a list/bracket system/chart/etc and divide them into any necessary groups just to make sure you don’t forget any if you really have that much (I know that feel). Also it helps to pick an oc or an oc group and listen to music that fits them and just makes stories, world build, create backstories, or just put them in cool fights. Go through all of them and create cheat-sheets for all of them and keep them somewhere. If you’re an artist, draw them! If you’re a writer, write stories! Or just daydream! And make sure you’re keeping your references handy if you need it. Just making a list of key parts like backstory, height, gender, sexuality, race, species, eye/hair color, affiliations and friends, etc etc etc really helps keep them all together.