Has anyone requested the assassin trio yet?
I can see him as being asexual as well as being a demi guy!
I think he would have some form of PTSD due to his awful childhood and that he would also have generalised anxiety due to the stress of his current job. I think he would also have violent intrusive thoughts because of his upbringing too.
- he has a big soft spot for animals, especially small ones like hamsters or guinea pigs!
- he can sew and knit and likes fixing and mending his clothes and others’ clothes in the evening to relax but still be productive
- because of his past he didn’t get much time to sample different foods so he tends to pile his plate up at dinners but only manages to eat half of it
I think he would be pansexual and a demi guy!
I headcanon him as being autistic (maybe asperger’s?) as well as having problems relating to PTSD and paranoia which affect his everyday life quite a lot. I see him as having a very low self esteem too.
- he cant cook or bake to save his life but he tries!! He wants to be self-reliant but tends to burn every meal he cooks.
- hes very sensitive to certain tastes or smells and ones that he doesnt like will nearly make him sick
- he fidgets a lot with his hands or anything he can find, and really likes ripping paper and folding it into little balls. He does this subconsciously and it really annoys people when he’s in a meeting.
I see him as being one of the few cis straight people in the series to be honest!
I headcanon him as being autistic too and having very very selective mutism due to his past. Very often he’ll communicate to people who he doesn’t speak to or who understand him through sign language.
- I’ve said this before and ill say it again: he’s a major cat person! He likes how theyre very relaxed pets and will show affection on their own terms.
- he secretly likes reading romance novels because he thinks they’re really cute!
- his handwriting is super neat and even a little curly!