- they’ve been dating for a few weeks and because they are blushy boys in love they can barely hold hands
- kissing? Wtf is that pinkie brushes leave them redder than Keith’s jacket
- they finish a mission and are on the liberated planet celebrating
- lance and Keith sneak off cause the planet is so beautiful???
- “but not as beautiful as you” “laNCE”
- if that sounded smooth just know it wasn’t
- it was delivered stiffly with several voice cracks
- Keith still loved it
- so they’re walking together and they FINALLY manage to hold hands
- both of them want to kiss
- “… do you… want to try… nevermind” “keith? Try what?” “notHING” “KEITH TELL ME” “nO”
- they finally communicate to each other what they want smh
- they get into the Classic pose
- except it’s really stiff and Lance is shaking a little
- neither of them know what to do
- “do you wanna do a countdown” “YES thank you”
- so keith counts down from ten and lance is still shaking
- on zero their lips meet
- and it’s so terrible it’s nice
- lance gets brace after a couple seconds and tries to add tongue cause I mean that’s what always happens in the movies right?
- bad idea, Lance
- Keith is so surprised that he accidentally bites down on Lance’s tongue
- “IM SO SORRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND YOU SURPRISED ME AND OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY”
- “keeth ith okah”
- “ARE YOU SURE CAUSE I JUST BIT YOUR TONGUE”
- “ith okah. itha lovf bi.”
- which makes keith blush harder
- they make their way back to the others and when they’re asked about what happened to lances tongue
- they burst out laughing
- after that they steadily got better with physical affection, and they’re second kiss a few days later was still bad but no one was injured
- Lance never lets keith live it down
I actually never told my opinion about all those kpop wars becuase I didn’t want to cause next one BUT after MMA and MAMA things went even worse and I couldn’t let it in anymore. This may be too long but those who care about their idols please read it all and tell me how you feel about my opinion BECAUSE my opinions aren’t perfect nor yours nor anyones. We all think differetly about this situation but EVERYONE has a point somewhere.
First of all, I know that the “BTS doesn’t deserve MMA award let’s call to Melon to tell them they should give the award to EXO” war was caused mainly because of korean fans. Well, at least from what I read, everywhere were korean exo-ls complaining about it. I didn’t care about this that much because Melon CAN’T do something like this.
Then there are, how I call it, “childish wars” between ARMYs and EXOLs. Honestly… Do you really have to? Are you that childish to complain or hate or stick out EVERY fucking thing the idols do? Do you really have to compare your idols to someone else? Are you really that low that you have to do that? The “oh look, BTS are so rude to not bow politely while recieving the award. beucase oh look Suho bowed 90° he is the existence of perfection and decency” OR “oh look, Lay’s speech was so rude, instead of thanking his fans and staff and family and members for that award that he doesn’t deserve he insulted BTS and said that they’re kings and no one can replace them.”
*sighs* *sighs* *siiiiiiiiiiighs* *shows you my finger that is between ring finger and index finger* don’t want to be that rude so yeah, but i know you got it.
I didn’t hear a word about BTS in Lay’s speech. I didn’t saw BTS not bowing while recieving the award.
I fucking heard Lay being grateful and showing exo-ls their love and gratitude. I fucking saw all BTS members bowing while recieving the award and bowing 90° to fans at the end.
SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. YOU JUST SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE. ehm… sorry for my burst. So… Yeah, those fans who bash other idols all the time, the shame is on you, the fault is yours. Can’t you see your beloved idols are trying so hard to accomplish your dreams and wishes? They’re trying so hard to show you that they’re someone who you can be proud of. So why would you do something that can hurt them or their career or their lives or lives of their family? Why are you so selfish? Stop wearing those pink glasses and try to look at the world from someone else’s point of view. Try to understand someone else’s opinion, situation. I’m not saying you can’t have your opinion EVERYBODY CAN but try to understand sometimes.
If I could compare kpop to something, it would be food. Kpop industry in general.
Kpop is the food and fans are the eaters.
When you’re listening to a music you either start stanning a group immediately or after some time. But that’s not important. The important is that when you eat something and you really like it you’ll eat it as much as you can. Maybe every day or every week. But there is some food that when you tasteit you don’t like it. And what do you do with food you don’t like? Do you tweet about them saying how awful they are? How much you hate them? Do you tweet about every signle piece of the food every day saying how they don’t deserve to be on plate? Or do you just throw it away and don’t eat it anymore? You’ll stop eating it right? You’ll say your mom or idk whoever to not to cook that again because you don’t like it. You’ll come to restaurant and order something you like and not something you don’t like. You won’t order something and then stare at it the whole time, then bringing your phone and tweeting about how you hate it. It’s waste of your time and money, right?
So tell me WHY the fuck do you do this to idols?
Why don’t you just live happy life listening to your favorite group, tweeting them about how much you love them and how much are you proud of them. Why would you spend your time bashing other’s succes, effort and dreams?
Also I’m not saying you can’t say something against someone who is bashing your idol BUT try to be more mature than them and talk to them. If they don’t listen, they are not worth it. They’re not worth your effort. So just leave them. You said what you wanted and that’s enough.
Man, I don’t know if I told everything but I hope so. I also hope that someone will read it till the end and think about it. I’m not saying that you should listen to me but try to think and understand. This is just my opinion and I needed to write my thoughts out because my mind would just *BAM* if I didn’t.
As one wise human said: “Don’t judge the fandom because of a fan. But don’t judge a fan because of the fandom either.” There is nothing more accurate than this.
Also this is not related to ARMYs and EXOLs only! I just write them as an example because I’m ARMY and I also love listening to EXO and well let’s be honest… those two fandoms are getting worse and worse. But still, I’m not ashamed of calling myself an ARMY because I’m so so so proud to call myself a fan of BTS. AND YOU should be proud too! Be proud of what and who you like!
As I said this is related to kpop industry in general.
an older design for thuringwethil Ive now moved on from but still; as well as a sketch of Mairon as I see them in the very early times aka “just moved into angband”. i feel sauron would take full advantage of trying out all kinds of forms and appearance (while it was still possible :)) …). also, that awkard moment when “hey thuringwethil can I see your boobs for reference”; then copying gothmogs hairstyle (horn-style?)
Even in the small things Hak doesn’t command Yona. He chooses to say things like “I don’t recommend that” or ask “How can I convince you?” like they’re so small but he just respects her so fucking much,, he’s the best love interest ever
Can I just point out that “General Hux” “Kylo Ren” and “Knight of Ren” all have three syllables and thus can be substituted for “Romeo” and “Juliet” (which also have three syllables) without messing up the rhythm. Thank you iambic pentameter.