Don't know if requests are still open but if they are, Musichetta in #30? This beautiful girl deserves more appreciation :) your art is fantastic by the way, I suck at colour pallets and shading so I appreciate your talent + hard work 100%
Requests are still open (even now when i’m posting this, omg i’m so sorry I’ve made you wait so long, I’m so sorry ;;) Thank you for the compliments and I’m sure you’re not that bad <3
Here she is!!! This palette was very intriguing, thank you for suggesting I really hope you like it, sorry again for the loong wait <3
1. favorite anime? So much I can’t even list. Most are on my tag list since I post a lot of them!
2. your worst anime? I wouldn’t go as far as to say “worst” but out of the hundred or so anime that I’ve watched, my least favorite would be Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun. I know it has a pretty big fanbase so sorry to you all who like it xD
3. do you read the manga that goes along with the anime you watch? I ACTUALLY DID. Usually when I finish an anime series, it tends to be incomplete since the manga is still ongoing. I would continue from thereon but then my anime watch list got long and my laziness got the best of me lol.
4. most favorite genre? A LOT. Like, it can go from psychological to shounen to sports.
5. least favorite genres? Uhh horror? Idk I didn’t come across many that I didn’t like. I kinda want to say Yuri but I’ve never tried a Yuri anime, only manga.
6. favorite character? First and foremost, MIKA MIKA MIKA. There’s no doubt about it. <3 And then there’s also Shishio Satsuki and Oz/Jack Vessalius. I have a lot of characters I like but they’re pretty much my favorites.
7. least favorite character? Oh gosh I can’t list them when I’m trying to think. But Asuka Langley Soryu/Shikinami for sure. The character/personality is just not my cup of tea.
8. qualities you like in a character? I noticed that my favorite characters’ qualities have in common. I tend to like either the super friendly, cheerful, happy-go-lucky character, or the calm, cool, and collected, but has that one person they’re willing to do anything for <3
9. short or long anime? In between. I get sad when the anime I like ends too short, or when the anime is way too long for its own good lol.
10. anime or manga? Both. I like watching the characters come to life on screen but the story tends to be better in manga.
11. how do you choose the anime you watch? Almost 99% of the time? Through GIF sets on Tumblr LOL!
12. skip or listen to intros/outros? Skip them if I don’t like them, listen if I do.
13. how do you cope if your friends or family don’t like you watching anime? Uhh.. yeah that’s the thing… They don’t know ・_・ Lmao. I started anime pretty late so I just kept it hidden in the beginning cuz you know it’s immature/shameful being older I guess and it’s been that way for years. I do wish a lot sometimes that I could be more open about it and have friends who are into it irl too, so I can go to cons and just fangirl together, but I’ve none :(
14. do you stop an anime midway if you don’t like it? THIS IS A BAD HABIT OF MINE–I CAN’T DO THIS. Like I would start an anime series and I’d realize that it’s not as good as I thought but I just can’t leave it there hanging so I end up watching all the way -_-