Tyler x reader hcs where you guys pretend to be married when teamplier goes on vacation to get a discounted room (sorry it's a bit weird i saw it on a tv show lol)
FAKE MARRIED!!!! I AM HERE FOR THIS (Also I did my best to make this gender neutral which is why I used Mx as a gender neutral title)
- Teamiplier is checking into this super fancy hotel that they scored a major deal on by using expedia or some shit
- But the thing with those hotel websites is that they make mistakes all the time
- So cue to Mark and Tyler taking care of the checking in process, with you, Ethan, Kathryn and Amy right behind them
- And when Tyler gives the receptionist his name she smiles all wide, looking between you and Tyler “Oh congratulations Mr. and Mx. Scheid! We’re so happy to have you staying with us on your honeymoon!” And as you start choking on the bottle of water you were sipping from, the receptionist asks Tyler if you two would prefer a private suite, free of charge.
- Tyler turns bright red, switching his focus from you, trying to make sure you don’t die, and the receptionist “Uh, we’re actually-”
- “They’ll take it! Thank you so much! We’d hate to ruin their oh so special honeymoon.” Mark interjects, waggling his eyebrows at Tyler.
- “Mark!” Tyler turns an even darker shade of red
- “Dude, free room. Probably with free champagne and chocolate and shit.” Mark whispers
- Tyler turns to you to, silently asking if your okay with this. You nod, still trying to wrap your head around the situation
- The room is even nicer than their regular suites
- Plus it does come with champagne and chocolate! And there’s roses on the table and a couples bath set…and a few dozen complimentary condoms.
- The bellhop winks at you and tyler and tells you guys to have fun
- As soon as the door closes it’s just you two and you feel nervous
- “I can sleep on the couch” Tyler offers, because he’s a gentleman and he can tell you’re anxious. He doesn’t know that its because you have a giant crush on him.
- “N-no. I mean, you don’t have to. The bed is pretty big.”
- You both start drinking the champagne, hoping it will take the edge off things
- And it does. You end up getting drunk and giggly, calling each other Mr. and Mx. Scheid.
- You two watch a movie, spooning and eating some chocolate
- “We should do this more often.” He mumbles
- “Lying to hotel managment? Abusing their kindness?” You question
- “No we should be fake married…We should date.”
- “Mmm…maybe when we haven’t each had a half a bottle of champagne.”