PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION!
“It’s boring without the kitten arround, isn’t it Beks?” Jean exhales the smoke of his cigarette.
Otabek hums, thoughtful. Even with his noisy partner at his side, it was really too quiet without the cocky blond around. He never thought that the sound of silence that had never affected him before was so disturbing now. It revealed certain thoughts that he refused to bring up … he really missed Yuri.
I’m so damn sorry for this crap… and my english as well…
This hasn’t turned out as I had expected… but then again, nothing in my life turned out as I expected, so… meh, JJBEK (?) from my Gangsta AU. (which starts as JJBEK and ended up being Otapliroy)
I was planned starting a comic about this, but I feel like I suck at drawing in general, not to mention backgrounds, scales and perspectives… facial expressions, the list is endless. So, for now I prefer bring this up. Maybe I’ll give to all of you a little of plot about this au.
- JJ and Otabek know each other since twelve years old.
- Jean Jaques Leroy was the bastard son of a very wealthy mafia man. Despite he lived in the manor with the family, he wasn’t part of them. In fact, his father hated him and made him know about it whenever he was under the effect of alcohol. Jean never knew why so much hate. With the aggressive behavior of his father against him, JJ started to gives zero fucks about life and began to get into trouble.
- When the nasty business of JJ’s father threatened the family security, he was forced to hire the best group of mercenaries to reinforce his bodyguards, and kip his family safe. JJ wasn’t an exception despite the circumstances.
- In the mercenaries group was a kid, an orphanage one, quiet and with a deadly gaze, who ended up being a good choice to JJ’s safety. Otabek.
- JJ, who had believed that his father at least cared enough for him to have assigned him a bodyguard, nearly fell on his ass when he saw the boy at least four inches less than him, carrying a nine-millimeter revolver. He was beyond pissed off.
- They did not get along at first. Otabek barely emitted sound and he used to answer JJ’s questions with monosyllables.
. JJ was a pain in the ass (How was a brat supposed to keep him safe?!) But in spite of his efforts to get rid of him, Otabek followed him like a shadow.
- They began to get along the night that Otabek discovered JJ crouched on the floor of the hallway to his bedroom, bleeding after the beating his father had given him. He had discovered him smoking. Beka had his own bruises too, a sign that the mercenary who had “adopted” him also used to retaliate with him. They became closer with time.
- JJ learned that the mercenaries used a special drug to stay active and efficient; unbeatable against pain and injuries. Otabek had been no less. They had made him addicted to it, with a fervent need almost like breathing. It was expensive as shit… and lethal.
A couple of months later, Otabek was seriously injured in an attack on the Leroy manor. JJ was the only one who had visited him in the hospital, earning more beatings from his father for worrying and spending money on the useless brat.
After the attack, the mercenaries left when the money of JJ’s father wasn’t enough to cover the expenses. Otabek, who had remained in bed, stumbled to the edge of the mansion where the group of men was walking away. He had called the man. “Dad, wait for me!” The mercenary had turned enough to look over his shoulder. “I do not need a brat who slow me down.” They had abandoned him. The only “family” he knew.
He lived with JJ in hiding, mostly in the bedroom where even the maid was not allowed to pass.
The situation in the manor had worsened, as had the aggression of Jean’s father.
The last beating to Jean was the drop that overflowed the glass for Otabek. After desperate calls for help from JJ, Otabek had come out of hiding with his trench knife. After JJ’s order, his father had no time to blink. Beka had cut off his throat from side to side.
They had escaped together. They lived in the streets for a while. They learned by force to survive.
At age fifteen, JJ discovered that his charm attracted wealthy women and men willing to invest in him for a share of fun. He did not hesitate for a moment. He needed money to live and also to buy the drug for Beka.
Otabek, wanted for homicide and kidnaping (the police believed that he had taken JJ by force), had to settle for the darkness of the alleys, doing small and medium works for the gangs, gaining the respect of the members. The dead-eyed boy was quiet, skillful, and deadly.
At the age of twenty, they both opened a special work agency. Although the work was abundant and the streets full of opportunities JJ continued with his work as prostitute. Money was good and fun assured. Besides, there was always something interesting to teach Beka. Long ago they sought in their bodies the tranquility of closeness and passion in their heat. They were bros… and they fuck… like a lot.
Both worked for gangs, mafia bosses, corrupt cops, brothel owners, drug cartels, but they always came out clean. They kept the balance between the good and the bad in the city. And God help those who tried to break that order.
Piuff! I wrote a lot. I will continue in the next fanart. It will be Yuri and how the met each other.