I hope you’re doing better. Because i’m not doing so well. After a year of being together, my s/o broke up with me. You have anything to cheer me up?
Oh, my friend. I am so sorry to hear that, I’m not doing particularly well but I have a few things that might help? As always, links are in italics. ❤️
- My self care tab has a lot of good information on how to be a burrito and love yourself when you’re sad. :c
- Reddit while it can be a cesspool in the wrong subs definitely has some of my favorite forums for pick me ups like: r/eyebleach, r/twoxchromosomes, r/imaginaryleviathans(I like art when I’m sad), r/aww, and r/nosleep(I’d also rather be scared than sad).
- Alternatively, go outside and try to drown out your sorrows while wondering between the trees and taking in nature.
- Dance your heart out to Spice Girls or some shit you can dig.
- Take a hot shower or a bath, taking care of yourself physically is a good way to pick yourself up physically and mentally. Add in some salts, herbs, crystals, shells,
dildo, whatever you think can help.
- Get off social media for a little bit and do literally anything else. Cook something, paint, write, be creative, even if you don’t feel inspired it can help to just get your feelings out on paper even if no one else appreciates it but you.
- Do you have a favorite tv show or movie to watch when you’re sad? I always recommend anything Disney or Pixar. I’m not good at recommending tv shows to watch really but Little Witch Academia and Boku No Hero Academia both fill me with laughter and tears every time
and I’ve watched them both at least three times. LWA is also on NEtflix but you can find the movies anywhere, BNHA is on hulu and funimation as well!
- Pamper yourself! Make some tea, put on a face mask, paint your nails, do some stretches, indulge in your hearts desires.
- As a friendly reminder make sure you’re staying hydrated and eat something.
- The Good News Network, is literally just that - only positive news about the world.
- Draw a Stickman is a fun interactive website!
I hope this helps and remember no matter you’re amazing and I love you.