I saw some nice folks talking about their headcannons, so I thought I’d also contribute. These are all SFW but I can do some NSFW ones if people want!
- Robbie sings in the shower and sometimes Sport sits outside the bathroom and listens.
- ROBBIE DOES SPORTS EYEBROWS FOR HIM!!!!!
- Sportacus isn’t really all that romantic (he doesn’t understand how to be subtle) but one time Robbie came back to his lair and Sport had lit candles and had a record going on in the background omggg.
- NOSE. KISSES.
- NOSE. BOOPS.
- Sometimes, when the kids foil Robbie’s plan, he gets kinda down for a few days bc he thinks everyone hates him and so Sport has to reassure him that he’s loved.
- Robbie has insomnia and it really worries Sportacus a lot.
- Robbie has only ever seen Sportacus angry one time, and it scared him more than anything.
- Robbie does fashion shows for Sportacus.
- If they’re in the air ship, Robbie likes to watch Sportacus pilot it around. The mechanics really interest him.
- Robbie tried making a “healthy” cake for Sportacus, it had candied fruit in it, and it sent Sport into a sugar meltdown :-(((
- Robbie strokes Sport’s moustache when he’s asleep.
- Sport listens to Robbie when he sleep talks, and when he has a nightmare, Sportacus holds him and calms him down.
- Robbie teases Sportacus and makes him say different words to laugh at his accent.
- Robbie loves touching Sport’s biceps a lil too much.
- Sport almost always initiates hand holding.
- Sometimes they share baths.
- Robbie doodles Sportacus on his chalkboard.
- They adopt the kitten.
- Sport totally sees through Robbie’s disguises but humours him because he knows how much Robbie loves the kids deep down.
- THEIR PILLOW FIGHTS ARE LIKE WW3.
- Robbie persuaded Sport to stay up late and play boardgames with him. Sportacus eventually falls asleep and so they both end up sleeping on the floor.
- “Robbie it’s 5 am, have you been up all night making cookies again?”
Fic titlefor zoop bc im trash: "Fairest and Fallen" gud luk
The Fairest and the Fallen (and those who followed)
Judy wanted to be a Knight.
Nick wanted to be left alone.
Neither would really get what they wanted.
Here. Take my messy excuse of a story! I needed some practice between writing practicum and this is what I could come up with! It’s a little… nonsensical. But it’s the cause of sleepless nights, grad school, and a test tomorrow morning that I haven’t nearly studied enough for.
He is a thief, and she is a…
She is what she is. And she tells him, as she waves a sword in his face, that she’s a knight.
“A knight, huh?” He scoffs, and jingles the cuffs she’d ceremoniously slapped onto his wrists. They were rusted and red, and he hoped that whatever that was wasn’t blood but he had a sneaky suspicion-
She breaks him from his reveries. “You’re coming with me.” The daggers at her belt aren’t tied correctly, and they clink together when she turns on her heel. “The King has an order out for you. First knight to bring you back gets the reward.”
“First Knight.” He followed her, falling into step cheerfully. “I don’t think he said First Bunny. Do you get cuteness points or something?”
She spun round, and her sword was back. Held incorrectly, he noted. One swat of his paws and that thing would go flying halfway across the little crushed shell path they were standing on. He smiled, giving his reflection on the blade a little how-do-you-do. “Don’t” she intones, “call me cute.”
“Fine. Adorable. Endearing. Small and fluffy. Doesn’t matter. You’re still all of the above. And Knight hardly qualifies.”
She looks like she wants to cut him down. He doubted she could. But. Still. The look was almost enough. Then, with a haughty little puff of air, she collected herself up. The seashells under her feet rattled when she began to walk again. “Just… let’s go. I don’t have time for this.”
“Two weeks walk to the King’s. You’ve got plenty of time for me, Fluff.”