Request: Hello! The potion partners really needs a second part! I love it! I wanna request an imagine with Sirius Black (i hope you don’t mind) with a Hufflepuff reader and the reader has a crush on Sirius but hide it pretty well, + she’s fun and all but has good grades, and they end together… idk how sorry… if you’re inspired by this request, don’t do it, i don’t mind have a good day! - @nvmmendes
Author’s Note: Thanks for requesting this and the potions partners part 2! I hope you like this!
“Evans! Y/L/N!” I heard a voice called from behind me. Lily and I had linked arms on our way to the lake, but it seems like our plans to study we’re going to be interrupted. We turned our heads to see James, Sirius, Remus following us with Peter trailing behind them.
James cupped his mouth and called for us again. I sighed, “Lily, your boyfriend is stalking us now.”
This whole Oak and Mandy Patinkin switch in Great Comet is WEIRD and mysterious and also I’m sorry, but Mandy is super too old for the role? It’s GONNA BE WEIRD with him in his 60s and Denee Benton supposed to be like, 20. Pierre is older than Natasha, but not FORTY YEARS older. And it’s like “oh Oak might come back later” yeah but he planned for months why is this suddenly happening and his run getting cut short? I dunno the optics are also bad? Hey we’re gonna push this young black man out for this old white dude! It’s like they’re shocked they dipped some after Josh Groban left which was always gonna happen, but let it even out, my dudes, it will! I feel certain that Dave Malloy and the creative team Can’t Have Been About It because the have talked about their desire for diverse casting but I’m guessing the producers don’t care. It just feels unjust and weird.
In any case I’m glad I’m going on the 11th, and Oak’s last day is now the 13th, so I should still be seeing him.
Rules: Answer these 85 statements and tag 20 people
1. drink: orange juice
2. phone call: my dad
3. text message: my mom
4. song you listened to: new dawn fades by joy division
5. time you cried: i can’t remember
6. dated someone twice: no
7. kissed someone and regretted it: no
8. been cheated on: no
9. lost someone special: my grandma’s
10. been depressed: no not really
11. gotten drunk and thrown up: no
3 FAVOURITE COLOURS
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU
15. made new friends: no lol
16. fallen out of love: nope
17. laughed until you cried: YES
18. found out someone was talking about you: emm i can’t remember? maybe
19. met someone who changed you: no
20. found out who your friends are: no
21. kissed someone on your Facebook list: i don’t have facebook lol, yeah i know i’m an old personTM
22. how many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: again no facebook
23. do you have any pets: no :( :(
24. do you want to change your name: nah, i’m too used to it
25. what did you do for your last birthday: nothing, just ate cake and chilled at home
26. what time did you wake up: 10am
27. what were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping hell yeah!! For the first time in forever i actually went to bed at 11 pm and i feel like a normal productive member of society again
28. name something you can’t wait for: football season to start
29. when was the last time you saw your mom: yesterday just before i went to bed
31. what are you listening to: rn an old gary neville interview lol
32. have you ever talked to a person named tom: nope
33. something that is getting on your nerves: summer!
34. most visited website: tumblr
35. hair colour: brown
36. long or short hair: medium
37. do you have a crush on someone: not really..
38. what do you like about yourself: ehmmm idk like.. my good memory??
39. piercings: just my ears
40. blood type: no idea
41. nickname: don’t have any
42. relationship status: single
43. zodiac: aries
44. pronouns: she/her
45. favourite tv show: idk man too many, let’s say psych today
46. tattoos: no
47. right or left handed: right handed
48. surgery: no thank god
50. sport: when it comes to watching we all know but doing, rather not lol, the only sport i kind of like playing is tennis, but i usually can’t find anyone to play with :(
51. vacation: i want to go everywhere, but i’m afraid of flying, so yeah, it’s greattt 🙃🙃
52. pair of trainers: 3?
53. eating: nothing
54. drinking: nothing
55. I’m about to: eat ice cream
56. waiting for: lunch ha
57. want: to have zero obligations
58. get married: maybe yes maybe no? depends i guess
59. career: can i please be a food taster or something, does that exist? i’ll probably end up as some sort of researcher or work at uni or smth
WHICH IS BETTER:
60. hugs or kisses: hugs
61. lips or eyes: eyes
62. shorter or taller: taller
63. older or younger: older
64. nice arms or nice stomach: ehh i don’t really have a preferance
65. hookup or relationship: relationship
66. troublemaker or hesitant: hesitant? i think
HAVE YOU EVER:
67. kissed a stranger: nooo
68. drank hard liquor: no
69. lost glasses/contact lenses: don’t need glasses 20/20 vision baby
70. turned someone down: yes it was awkward lol
71. sex on the first date: no
73. had your heart broken: no
74. been arrested: no
75. cried when someone died: yes
76. fallen for a friend: nooo
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
77. yourself: sometimes lol
78. miracles: no
79. love at first sight: no
80. santa claus: no
81. kiss on the first date: not for me personally
82. angels: nope
84. eye colour: mostly brown, but they look kind of greenish in bright daylight
85. favourite movie: lotr probably
Rules : List 10 songs you’re currently into, and tag 10 people.
1. Before I forget - Slipknot 2. Run - Foo fighters 3. Marigold - Caligula’s Horse 4. Slip it in - Black Flag 5. Hero of the Day - Metallica 6. Fat Kid - Nothing More 7. Escape - Metallica 8. Paint it black - Rolling stones 9. (We are) The Roadcrew - Motorhead 10. Hybrid Moments - Misfits
types of marvel fans i have seen on my dash during my time as a marvel fan
really love loki to a disturbing degree. probably joined around the time the first avengers movie came out. are rare nowadays but you occasionally still see one and cringe a lil bit but u do u fam
think the winter soldier is one of the greatest films ever made. would literally take a bullet for bucky barnes
people who enjoy steve rogers (just kidding, this is everyone)
people who are in love with our lord and savior peggy carter
people who are in love with our other lord and savior sharon carter
the guardians of the galaxy-ers. i'm pretty sure they're high like at least 40% of the time when they're not making fantastic edits
the Tony Stans™
the deadpool fans. interestingly probably the most respectful of the bunch
the comic book fans. always good for a good movie/comic comparison thanks guys
the fraction!hawkeye fans. would die for kate bishop and think clint barton is A Mess™ (he is)
the Netflix Fan™. the only people capable of being adults here
never in my five years on this site have a seen an exclusively thor blog. but they must be out there. they must
people who have seen uncle ben die like three times too many. stop making origin stories for spiderman
people who needed the black panther movie yesterday (just kidding, this is also everyone)
people who would let natasha romonov kick them in the face
people who do not enjoy brucenat (just kidding, also everyone)
(homophobically) Are there any shows these days that don't have gay people in it?
Biting my tongue back because I could go into a whole rant about how underrepresented the LGBT community is in television and how when we ARE represented it's either stereotypical Gay Best Friends, or good looking, cis, gay white boys. I could tell her that all of it is usually blatant gross fan service and Hollywood throwing the dog a bone, and I could tell her that The Straights are freaking EVERYWHERE and since we've all been doomed to watch them fall into sappy repetitive overly dramatic cliched insta love over and over again in every.movie.and.tv.show.ever the least she could do is not be homophobic while the boyfriends in this show get their 30 seconds worth of allotted screen time (that was only given, in the first place, because Hollywood feel like they have no other choice but to be 'politically correct')
So I need backup here to show her.
Can you all PLEASE like and reblog the shit out of this post if you agree that the LGBT community on a whole is grossly mistreated and actually, contrary to what she may think, very underrepresented in the media.
It has been brought to my attention that I shouldn't use shipping tags on posts like these. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by that. It won't happen again! 😊
For an explination, though, the reason I tagged ships on this is because I figured you all would understand/relate to what I was trying to say.
Hi cunt women are lesser animals,with usually smaller brains, less neurons, and less synapses. That's why women rely more on instinct and emotion, rather than logic or reason. That also explains women's relative lack of intellectual accomplishments or invention over the past 3,000 years (and more). Your gender's main contributions have been singing, giving birth, cooking and cleaning, Nearly everything women have accomplished is with help from men or from a group of men. Women deserve no rights
Hi dickhead I’m feeling petty this morning so I’m gonna eviscerate this swill part by part. It seems like the concept of basic science confuses you. I’ll start by citing this article for you and provide some choice quotes. It used a heavily peer-reviewed study and the methodology was completely sound (i read the whole goddamn original work and several of its external citations).
“On average, for example, men tend to have a larger amygdala, a region associated with emotion. Such differences are small and highly influenced by the environment, yet they have still been used to paint a binary picture of the human brain,“
“Depending on whether the researchers looked at gray matter, white matter, or the diffusion tensor imaging data, between 23% and 53% of brains contained a mix of regions that fell on the male-end and female-end of the spectrum. Very few of the brains—between 0% and 8%—contained all male or all female structures.”
A list of early inventions by women (it includes elevated rail-lines, Kevlar, and the submarine telescope! the lack of patents taken out by women early on is actually because men made it illegal for a woman to hold a patent in her name until the early 1900s. those darn men, always inhibiting progress)
I’ve been wanting to write this meta for a while, because
after season 2 came out I’ve seen a lot of people characterise the Black Lion
as disloyal or fickle, and I don’t think this is the case. I think the Black
Lion is extremely loyal to Shiro, and very closely bonded to him; and I think
she probably hates Zarkon as much as Shiro does. That might be a strange
conclusion to come to after she literally spat Shiro out in the season 1
finale, so let’s break this down a little bit:
If you leave aside the incident in 1x11, the
rest of the show portrays the Black Lion and Shiro as very closely bonded. In
1x02 Shiro is the only Paladin who’s able to do the nosedive exercise. At this
point he’s been piloting the Lion for like… a couple of days MAX, but he’s able
to bond with her to the point that he can see through her eyes. So far, we
haven’t seen any of the other Paladins pull this off. The Lion/Paladin bond is
a two-way thing - we see that clearly with Red and Keith - so we have to assume
that this bonding moment is not just down to Shiro’s calm focus. It’s also
coming from Black.
You can also see Black’s willingness to bond with Shiro in
2x07. Shiro goes down to the hangar, sits in the Lion, and goes: “Work with me. What do I have to do to
strengthen our bond?” And the Lion is like: “YES BONDING!
ALRIGHT! LET’S GO!!” She immediately powers up and whisks Shiro off on a
spiritual journey. She invites Shiro to see through her eyes, and shows him her
history and how she was made. Shiro asks ‘what do I have to do to strengthen
our bond?’ and the Lion’s answer is 'you need to understand my history and
where I come from’. And again - we’ve not seen any of the other Lions do this.
Shiro is the only Paladin whose Lion has opened up about their past or told
their Paladin this kind of visual story.
None of this is consistent with the characterisation of the
Black Lion as disloyal. It certainly doesn’t seem like she mistrusts or
dislikes Shiro, right? If anything, she seems positively eager to open up to
Which brings me to my theory about the Black Lion: I don’t
think she’s fickle, or contrary, or lowkey still into her ex. I don’t think she
likes Zarkon at all, or misses him, or wants him back as her Paladin.
I think she’s traumatised.
More under the cut, because sweet quiznak did this get long:
I know what you’re going to say, that Regulus changed his mind… but he doesn’t seem to have explained that to Kreacher, does he? And I think I know why. Kreacher and Regulus’s family were all safest if they kept to the old pure-blood line. Regulus was trying to protect them all.