I am here to talk klance. What are your top 7 fave klance aus?
heck yea i lov klance talk
o boy aus okay lets do this (im counting like crossover aus too)
1) college/hs/mordern au’s okay im mcfreakin weak for this, w e a k
2) SOULMATE AUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3) dance aus hooboiii100%goodshityes or actually literally any sport aus, baseball, football, figure skating, swimming, idc i love all sport aus
4) watercast- just in general one of the best aus, merlance n birbkeef hmu
5) coffee shop aus bc beautiful and pure
6) literally a n y t h i n g studio ghibli related any of those aus are instant faves
7) startdust au *breathes in* okay so i havent seen anything for this n that makes me sad bc like stardust has always been one of my fave no.1 go to movies and i’ve always been super in lov w the idea of a klance stardust au and i’ve actually started writing a fic based on it and i have so many regrets bc i kno i’ll never finish it but i just love this au and i need it in the world so i may someday push through and complete it bc it deserves 2 be made
honestly there are just so many incredible aus out there tho i take klance in any form i can get my thirst is too real,, thank u for this ask bless u for taking time 2 talk klance w me
It's so good to be you 'cause no matter who is on the podium you r happy
i’m not really sure how to take this bc it does kinda sound sarcastic but i’ll just give you the benefit of the doubt lmao
and obviously there are jumpers i would prefer to get a medal more than others, but honestly at the end of the day, ski jumping makes me happy as it is, i just want them to have a safe and fair competition and if we get that idk why i should be bitter about the podium?
like yes if one of my faves who had a chance to get on the podium really messes up his second jump (kinda like michi did yesterday) i’ll be sad for that person, but that doesn’t stop me from being happy for the guys who did get on the podium
all these guys fight so hard and they have fought so hard to get to where they are now, they train so much, they have so much passion for this sport, they are what MAKES the sport what it is and i think it’s just kinda disrespectful when the first comments i see after a competition are about how someone didn’t deserve the podium.. and tbh i refuse to contribute to that bc i don’t agree, everyone who was on that podium got there bc they did a great job and yes i’m happy for everyone who does great
I feel things immensely deep & the word “sensitive” just doesn’t suffice. Each one of my disorders affects the other which tends to cause a spiraling destructive cycle harming me both mentally & physically. Sometimes, many times, I feel inadequate due to feeling so much yet being unable to explain how I feel in a somewhat eloquent manner. I speak the way I do b/c my diction seems to be one of the few things I can control, hoping to decently articulate my emotions & thoughts.
*to me, happy is explosive giddiness & immaturity while anger causes spite & violent thoughts while sadness means emotional instability for days at a time & repetitive breakdowns throughout the day.. & so on
as overwhelming of a being I am, I’m trying my best despite being on the brink of giving up o so many times & I’m beyond lucky to have such kindhearted & open minded people in my life🕊
Word: yellow Ship: Connor and Evan (Sorry I know you already got one for them but A. I love them so SO much and B. I don't want to send you a ship you despise)
~ “Oh my god.”
“Oh. My. God.”
“What did I say?!” Connor snapped. Evan finally said nothing, collapsed in on himself in laughter.
Fair enough, Connor supposed. He did look ridiculous in Zoe’s bright yellow music camp shirt and her flowery leggings. But he did not appreciate this added ridicule. He couldn’t help it that he’d somehow forgotten all his luggage and didn’t realize it until they’d crossed two state lines.
Thankfully, he’s been able to convince Jared to take them back first thing tomorrow. This road trip was not off to a great start.
Evan was finally starting to calm down, and Connor glared at him one last time. “Shut up, Hansen. You know you want this sunny-d.” ~
Whoa, I got carried away with this one. And no problem! I’m glad to get any request ❤ (also, this is a really good start to a fic, yeah? Wow I might actually use this)