- If you ship SoKai don’t get in SoRi fans faces about SoKai being canon.
- If you ship SoRi don’t get in SoKai fans faces about SoRi being canon.
- If you ship AkuRoku don’t tell non shippers they’re wrong for not shipping it.
- If you don’t ship AkuRoku don’t tell shippers they’re wrong.
- ETC, ETC with any other ships within the KH multiverse.
- If you don’t like a ship don’t reblog just to add hate, or tell the OP why they’re wrong because it’s a dickish thing to do, and it can upset people.
- Also please remember that NO ship is canon in KH, and there is purposeful ambiguity so that everyone’s free to ship what they want.
- Tagging your hate will again make you look like a dick.
- Hating the girls because they “cockblock” your homoship will make you look like a dick.
- Hating Xion because she’s “not important” will make you look like an (incorrect) dick.
- At the same time, disliking a character is perfectly okay, as long as it’s not for a dickish reason.
- Saying someone isn’t a “true fan” because they don’t like/can’t afford the multiple consoles to play the “side” games makes you look like a dick.
- At the same time, if you refuse to play the “side” games, because you just want KH3 to come out sooner, you’re missing out on a lot.
Is this honestly so hard to understand, guys?
Cause the KH fandom honestly seems so angry and hateful a lot of the time.