This girl is 15 years old. FIFTEEN. Remember when you were fifteen? Or maybe you are fifteen now. Or even younger. Doesn’t matter. Let’s just set one thing straight. When you’re fifteen you’re not that damn secure with yourself. Doesn’t matter if you’re big as an elephant. Or small as a stick. You’re not. And neither does it matter if you’re a nobody who lives in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Or if you’re someone famous’ sister. YOU’RE INSECURE.
Lottie Tomlinson may seem like she’s confident. She posts pictures of herself all the time. She’s the younger sister of Louis Tomlinson. Who wouldn’t want to be her? But guess what. Just because of that, doesn’t mean you know her. I don’t know her. You don’t know her. But what we do know is that she is insecure. Just like anyone else.
She’s only 15 for gods sake. She has every right to be insecure. But she shouldn’t be. We all see the rude comments on her Instagram posts. We all the the hate she get’s on twitter. We all see her tweets about her “being upset or "needing to loose weight”.
Just because she is the sister of someone famous, does NOT give you the right to be rude to her. Or to think that “she won’t see it”. Of course she does. You KNOW she does. And it get’s to her.
What I don’t understand is how people even have the guts to say the things they say, about her. Calling her fat and other things. How the hell can someone who says that even live with themselves?
Lottie Tomlinson is a natural beauty. She should be proud of who she is and her body. If she is fat, then I want to be as fat as her.
Lottie Tomlinson is stunning, with an amazing body. End of story.
I know I’ve reblogged my gofundme me alot but I still haven’t received any donations. I know times are hard for everyone but please, even $5 could make a difference. Please just take the time to read this and try to understand what I’m dealing with.
I live with a single mom who’s very unhealthy. She needs doctors, she can’t work but she can’t afford to go to the doctors to even try and get disability. The only income we have is a small social security check (which we’ll lose when I graduate in June) and my little 15 hour a week minimum wage paycheck. We literally can not survive. We don’t even have enough to live paycheck to paycheck. We don’t have food or heat and it’s winter in North Carolina. It’s freezing. We don’t have a washing machine or a dryer either. Our bank account is always in the negative and we don’t have anyone that can help us out. Please I need your help. We can’t afford anything and it’s also my senior year. I’m sure you all know how expensive that is. Please just spread the word and donate if you can. Please.
Ok so, here is a inspired makeup tutorial for the picture that Lottie posted on Instagram. This is the first time that i do something like this, i’m not a makeup artist and all the items are inspired. I don’t know what exact items Sophia uses so yeah, if you have any suggestions of what she could be using please let me know :) and i’m sorry if this is a mess.
1. Foundation: for this product you can use a beauty blender or a brush. Apply to your face. (This is a matte foundation so i think it’s a good option for what Sophia would use).
2. Concealer:this is the same that Lottie used on Lou Teasdale snapchat. Apply under your eyes and where you have any spots or where you think you need it. Apply this with your fingers or with a brush.
3. Powder:with a powder brush apply this on your T-zone. I use this powder and it’s amazing.
4. Bronzer:with a contour brush apply this to the hollows of your cheeks (doing a “fish face”)
6. Eyebrows: try to find a color that matches your eyebrows (so it looks natural) and fill them with an angled brush.
7. Eyeshadow:apply this all over your eyelid and a little bit down your eyes (as it’s show on the picture) and blend it out to make your makeup more soft looking.
8. Eye liner:Sophia seems to be using a liquid eye liner down her eyes (and maybe also on top). Her line is really thin so try to make it that way until the corner of your eyes (the one from the bottom).