hacked town ideas
I have a lot of these;; If you’re hacking your town or starting a fresh town to hack, maybe these ideas will come in useful!
- A desert town. No grass, no plaza stone and no river (or else a very small one if you want to catch river fish yourself), just a handful of scattered ponds to act as oases! Palm trees, flowers and buildings are clustered around the oases. Out in the barren desert are a few pyramids, a sphinx, maybe some scarce weeds. Might be cool to have a hot spring or a water pump out in the middle of nowhere.
- A jungle town. LOTS of grass and palms and tropical fruit and hibiscuses and lilies ahHHH!! Like four waterfalls. Huge beaches. COLOR and PLANTS are just everywhere. Geysers and stone tablets and moai statues?? Villagers that used to be islanders YES and baskets of fruit as decoration and cute stepping stone paths!
- A post-apocolyptic town. Very little water, not much grass, modern everything. Dead trees and lots of weeds. Could use a lot of different PWPs for this… streetlight? Bus stop, pile of pipes, fire pit? Paths that look like cracked highways! Cluster most of the buildings in the center somewhere and have a few villagers living alone in the wastelands.
- An icy forest town. Always winter and cedar trees EVERYWHERE! Lots of waterfalls and ponds. Small tiny beaches, most only accessible by swimming. Sooo many penguin villagers. Illuminated trees would be really pretty dotted throughout a thick forest. White and blue flowers, water fountains, zen renovations cause they look a little cabin-y if you squint.
- A farm town?? There’s a way to manually set grass deterioration, I’m not sure how that works but it would be so cool to set up little fields of dirt and decorate with flower seed bags and fruit baskets! Persimmons could be pumpkins and for other growing things make use of patterns. Scarecrow and rice rack PWPs would be super cute, and a water well! Lots of tree orchards. Could use bamboo to make a ‘corn’ maze. A resident’s house could be decked out as a farmer’s market!
- An enchanted forest. The town tree is in the middle of a big forest and not on any plaza stone. To get to it you follow a little path behind town hall. Town hall, Retail and whatever other important buildings are all clustered together, and the villagers are dotted throughout the forest. Lots of illuminated PWPs. Always summertime so fireflies float around the ponds and rivers! Fairytale renovations and PWPs.