[SPOILERS] Pro101 Cover Song Mission - Teams Revealed
Produce 101 season 2 held their Cover Song Mission performance in front of a live audience today, and team spoilers are gradually making their rounds on SNS. Unlike previous season where each team only has one rank A member, it seems like multiple rank A members could be in one group, and some groups see zero rank A members as well.
Pledis’ representatives have also partook in the mission, and their respective teams are as listed below the cut for spoilers.*
(( Honestly the duet is still really nice, because wow Rider and Adam’s voices sound so lovely together.
Can you imagine their faces though when they found out they were doing this episode?
Cause i would love to know what their reactions were, especially to the dang poster .
Adam was very much aware of tomco for a long time before this episode aired, and he’s totally chill with it. But i can only imagine how amusing it must have been for both of them to find out they were singing a love song with their characters considering nobody could’ve seen that coming from season 1.
If Rider wasn’t aware of tomco before, he certaintly is now XD ))
I’m trying to gauge why exactly I’m so upset over this episode…
I know that Killian and Emma will be alright in the end.
I know that they will be reunited and he will give her a proper proposal and they will get married and profess their love to each in song.
But after everything that happened in season 5, all the betrayal, the secrets, the separation, I just never thoughts these two would have to suffer that heartbreak again.
So, I get sad watching the episode, which leads me to think, if I’m this sad as a witness, imagine how Emma and Killian feel living it. A thought which makes me even sadder, which causes me to further reevaluate how the characters feel, which brings me to the point where I can’t stop sobbing, which kills me because I can’t stand the thought of my bbs feeling like this ever!
1. What is a book you finished in one sitting? The Fault in Our Stars. I was bored one day over the summer.
2. Were you always into reading or did something spark your reading interest? I have always been reading. If it wasn’t nailed down, I read it.
3. Are there any songs that you relate to a certain book? Not really? I more have songs to certain pairings or characters than overall books.
4. In which season do you get the most reading done? Probably Winter? I always get the reading bug around New Year’s.
5. Which book character do you relate to most? Hermione from Harry Potter.
6. Do you have any reading goals for 2017? If so, what are your goals? I want to finish the books on my to read shelf. There are like 30 and some of them I’ve been working on since my first year of college.
7. Are there any books that you feel like you need to read or else you’ll miss out on things at booklr? Not reeeeeally? I sometimes feel like I’m missing out on the R*ven Cycle, but I don’t really want to read that so…
8. What is the most books that you’ve read in a week/month/year? I have no idea. My most prolific reading time was definitely my junior year of high school though.
9. Is there one character everyone else absolutely loved but you despised? In any book? Uh…I never understood people’s love for Book!Jace in TMI.
10. Are there any books that remind you of a certain place? Not that comes to mind
You can definitely see the envy in Carl. Especially when Negan brings him in and shows him all the Saviors bowing down to him. After Negan leaves he sort of stays for a second and goes to the rail and tests it out. He considers it. He’s never seen anyone with this much power before. No one has that much respect for Rick, so for him, that’s crazy, and kind of a cool thing for him to see. For Negan to kind of hint at offering that to Carl, it’s really surreal for him.
Also, Negan’s the only one who treats him like an adult. He’s the only one who sees Carl as an equal. No one else has that kind of respect for Carl. The more Negan treats him as an adult, the more Rick treats him like a kid, and that’s a problem.
Chandler Riggs talking about Carl being seduced by Negan’s way of life (x)