- Wylan would be the protagonist and the whole musical is about him developing from this good mercher’s son to this badass gang member
- Jesper is one of the main reasons for the character development
- Jesper and Nina would sing all the jazzy songs
- Kaz would be that person who is all gloomy in the beginning and isn’t too fond of music but then discovers the joy music brings
- He learns to play the piano pretty quick and he’s a fucking genious
- Inej would sing all the slow songs accompanied by Kaz on the piano, if he’s in a good mood he might join in and sing aswell
- but mostly he just wants to listen to Inej sing because her voice is too angelic and so damn pure
- Matthias doesn’t like joining in the singing but sometimes Nina can convince him to play the guitar
- Nina and Jesper love the dancing parts, all the others hate dancing
Pairing: Dean x sister!reader, Sam x sister!reader
Summary: The Winchester siblings start a little prank war and it escalates quickly
Word Count: 2k
Warnings: None, just some fluff
A/N: Special thanks to @nickiwinchester97 because she encourages me a lot and I love her. And to my dad who (unknowingly) inspired a lot of this :D
It all started out pretty harmless. Dean was annoyed by Sam who had
complained about his unhealthy choice of food, and as soon as Sam went to the
kitchen to get himself some water, you watched your eldest brother rip of a
piece of carton from the pizza box and hide it under a pepperoni slice on Sam’s
It was hard for you to hold back your laughter when Sam came back and
took a bite. He had somehow managed to bite through the carton and was now
munching on it, completely unaware of what he was eating.
Dean watched him as well, and even though he was good at keeping his
game face on you knew he was cracking up on the inside.
summary : You’ve been friends with the gang for all your life, even dating Archie, you thought you’d like Veronica like everyone else but you start to think Archie is cheating on you with her so that’s not okay.
a/n : thanks you all for requesting for being on my tag list, but for now i will not be adding more people. also, i was listening to this song, it might put a good mood setter for this imagine!
posting schedule : wednesday, friday, sunday!
You thought she was a nice girl. Everyone thought Veronica would make a nice addition to your group of friends, you thought that Ronnie was cool that she would fit in nicely. You thought that for a while before you started to pick up on some things that never would add up in a normal person’s mind.
quick life update: - my dad has spontaneously taken up the hobby of making donuts from scratch -rufus was taken to a fancy pet hairdresser today and returned home so fluffy that i questioned whether he was actually a solid form -patrice rushen’s “forget me nots” is the only good song and a Big mood -i’m about to get sushi so in other words i’m having a good time -dad has finished chemotherapy and is now in the recovery stage - i scored higher in icelandic vocabulary on our last big exam than 98% percent of the kids my age in the country so yay me and my formerly broken af icelandic -british slang is great -the importance of being ernest is a good play and lady bracknell is a mood
1. “Don’t Come Down” You’re getting on board. The train is leaving for a new place, and it looks amazing. You are being invited to what is about to begin. The journey starts sweet, but exciting. It’s a song that prepares you for what’s to come and puts you in a good mood. You can’t forget the beat of the song, and I know you’re moving your feet or your head from side to side. “Don’t Come Down” really lives up to the name and won’t let you go. You just want more and more… But don’t worry, you will get it!
2. “Bad Behavior” The first single. The taste of how the album would be. You already know this song, and even after listening to it so many times you still sing “yeah yeah yeah” like it’s the first time. After listening to the entire album there is no doubt that “Bad Behavior” was the best choice to be the preview of what would become the album. It’s a song that puts you up, that anybody can identify and when you realize you want to go out to a show or a party, just have fun like “English Girls” made us feel, remember?
3. “Lovely” There isn’t much to say about this song, but its purpose is clear: to create the perfect experience for the listener. After hearing “Bad Behavior” an upbeat song, you go through “Lovely” that calms you down for a few seconds and then The Maine introduces you to “Black Butterflies & Déjà Vu”.
4. “Black Butterflies and Déjà Vu” There is no other way to say except: this is the best song on the album. From the second the song starts you’re stuck (in the most perfect way). There is no time to breathe. The verses “What would you say if you could say everything you needed to to the one you needed to?” instantly take your breath away. The song is the junction of the best qualities of The Maine’s sound: the upbeat and the melancholic. Every detail is thought perfectly. The changes from high to low (and vice versa) in countless moments… Then in the end you can hear John’s voice and the instruments louder and with (even) more truth. It’s the best thing The Maine has ever done.
5. “Taxi” “Taxi” follows the quiet and sweet beat of “Don’t Come Down”, but yet they’re very different. It’s a song that starts slowly, but it will gradually gain your heart. It makes you want to meet a stranger in the back of a taxi and fall in love. The Maine has this power to make you feel something you never thought you would feel (or wanted to feel). From the chorus this has already become one of the best songs on the album. And before the song even finishes you’re already hooked. Definitely this is the song that will accompany you to the great moments of your life. “Taxi” is the song that could be the theme song of a romantic comedy when the guy is running to catch a cab to find the girl at the airport and stop her from leaving.
6. “Do You Remember? (The Other Half of 23)” If you follow The Maine’s work you know how important 8123 is to them. So in each album they try to express it in at least one song that turns to be the "8123 anthem”. “Do You Remember?” is this song in LLL just like “Another Night on Mars” was in the AC. This song takes you to your best memories, the feeling of youth, the friendships that you had along the way and the ones you still have. It’s about remembering the path you’ve gone through to get where you are now. It’s a fun journey about growth and knowing who you are. About the people around you. It’s the song you hear while taking a trip miles away with your best friends!
7. “Little” “Little” starts with Pat’s drumming that takes over the heart of the song. Then John starts talking directly to you. That’s right: you. His words make you feel special and complete: “It hit me today if it weren’t for you, always just where you are (…) wherever you are in the world, I want you to be there, and only there. Since life would be shitty (…) I hope you find whatever it is you’re looking for…” in a few seconds these words enter your ears and warm your heart. You feel embraced.
8. “The Sound of Reverie” Well, “The Sound of Reverie” sounds like a masterpiece. As if angels had made this in heaven. And the best of all is that you don’t expect to be THIS good. So when the chorus comes in, you’re already dancing in your underwear as if no one is watching or singing out loud in the shower. This song will build relationships and mark important moments. The Maine, thank you very much for not leaving this song off the album. It will definitely be one of the favorites to listen live!
9. “Lost in Nostalgia” This is the most different song on the album. The outcast of the group. It has its own rhythm, a beat as if you were in a 80’s nightclub with colored lights and the DJ was playing slow songs for couples to dance together with their sparkly outfits (too crazy? haha). The name of the song already says, “Don’t get lost in nostalgia”. And maybe that’s exactly why the song takes less than two minutes. There’s no time to get lost in the past.
10. “I Only Wanna Talk to You” As soon as I heard this song the first thing that came to my head was: California. Maybe it’s the vibe, the beat, the lyrics… As the music starts I picture a road with the sea and hills in the background, a red convertible and hair in the wind. "I Only Wanna Talk to You” would definitely be part of the soundtrack of “The O.C.” (how cool would that be?!) if the show still existed.
11. “Lonely” “Lonely” is a calm and melancholic song. Which by its name is to be expected. The song doesn’t have big lyrics, but it says a lot: “I remember feeling weightless in the deeper end and drowning in the fear again. And the lovely little loneliness would hold me down under the sound of being found. But then it all turned around,” the moment you hear the words being repeated “But then it all turned around,” you know he wants you to know that loneliness is not something that lasts forever. Things change, and change for the better. You overcome what you thought you would never overcome and draw strength from places you never thought you knew how.
12. “How Do You Feel?” After this roller coaster of feelings, they ask you, “How do you feel?” “You’re alive, but are you living?” It’s as if the album were a journey in which you know different places, people and cultures. Each song teaches you and touches you in a different way. And the journey is now ending… So, how are you feeling after this experience? The most important thing is to be a different person from the one you were when you started. This song closes the perfectly cycle that is “Lovely Little Lonely” and didn’t disappoint in any moment. It only gets better with each song. So I’m feeling proud, excited and overjoyed.
by The Maine All Around The World
“Lovely Little Lonely” is in my opinion the best album The Maine has ever created. The album has the heart, but also the lively beat, the will to live, to discover who you are and where you’re going. It has the perfect sound and the perfect lyrics. Is the perfect match of everything The Maine has done, has been and has transformed into in the last ten years.
Word Count: 2,762 Genre: Smut Fandoms: Negan, The Walking Dead, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Pairings: Negan x Kimi (Original Female Character) Rating: Explicit AO3 Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10910652 Warnings:
Language. Confrontation. Firearms. Shooting guns. Near car accident.
Inappropriate erections. Writing on skin. Oral sex. Blowjob with teeth.
Summary: Written for Ash’s Negan Writing Challenge. Negan picks up a haul from Alexandria and
is then held at gunpoint by a rival group. He meets his match in their
bold red-lipsticked leader, Kimi, who demands a private meeting to
negotiate a naughty trade.
Negan and his men were headed back to
the Sanctuary from Alexandria after a very successful pickup. Negan
didn’t need to be there but he went along to indulge in his favorite
pastime of antagonizing Rick. Driving along the wooded path, his truck
first in the line of vehicles, he smirked to himself and tapped the
steering wheel to the beat of a song that only he could hear.
in a good mood today,” Simon said, side-eying the boss man a bit. Of
course, while there was respect between the two men, Simon didn’t think
of Negan as his boss, but more of an equal. For the most part, Negan
felt the same, and that was why their relationship went on so smoothly
compared to the way things were with the other Saviors.
whistled and slapped the steering wheel. “You’re damn fucking right I’m
in a good mood, buddy boy! There is nothing I love more than getting
under Rick the Prick’s skin.” He laughed, picturing what the scene back
at Alexandria must be like after he left Rick emasculated once again.
“Did you see him squirming back there? Fucking priceless.”
did, boss. That I did. I think we got ourselves the ideal whipping
boy.” Simon nodded his head with satisfaction and took a swig from the
can of orange soda that he had pilfered from their haul, wiping the neon
liquid from his thick mustache. “Goddamn, life is good.”
Negan was about to agree with him, the front tire of the truck was shot
out. The truck skidded and came close to wrapping itself around a tree
before Negan could get the brakes to do their job. “What the shit?
Lucille, give me strength!”
In front of them, partially
concealed by the dense growth of the woods, was a band of survivors
outfitted with a respectable arsenal. Negan’s men were already out of
their trucks and aiming their weapons at this new group when Negan
stepped out and commanded them to hold their fire.
down,” he said assuredly, directing his words to both his men and
theirs, approaching these newcomers without apprehension. “If you wanted
us dead, you would have shot us by now. I’m a man who likes to
negotiate. What is it that you’re after?”