Some Marks from The Shadowhunter’s Codex. Possibly use for some pop culture witchcraft? They’re “drawn” onto one’s skin in the books so using them like that would be p cool! Posting mostly for personal reference
One day Hunk jokingly calls Keith “vanilla,” in regards to their sex life. Naturally, Keith sees this as a challenge and accepts said challenge.
So his idea to spice things up?
They’re out on a scouting mission together in their lions. Hunk suddenly sees that the black lion is hailng his. He answers it, expecting to hear Keith relay some new mission details.
What he does not expect is Keith’s sensual dulcet tones cooing in his earpiece. How Keith wishes they weren’t in separate lions. How Keith wants to feel Hunk’s thick cock as he climbs on top of Hunk right there in the lion. How Keith loves thinking about how Hunk’s enormous buldge would feel against his ass as he sat on top of Hunk’s lap and pressed his body against him.
Hunk is shocked first then embarrassed and then when Keith shows no signs of stopping–and his breath hitches ever so slightly–Hunk let’s himself get into it.
I just reread some Vampire Chronicles books so here is my shot at creating a Anne Rice’s Hot Vampire Guy™
Hello, my name is Nuage Jolifleur la Castagne de la Prairie Verte sur Mer. I’m 300~500 years young (well, I was turned somewhere between 18 and 25 so I always look like a supermodel).
I might have been a POC in my past life but now I’m a vampire you see and as a result, my skin is whiter than that rich suburb where the characters in Desperate Housewives lived because that’s totally how vampirism works, do some research plz. I’m a vampire so I can do a lot of cool shit but still my main asset is that I’M FUCkinG rich.
I have like PRETERNATURAL powers and I like to put random French words into my sentences sometimes because it looks cool, pas vrai mon cher ?
Did I mention I was crazy rich already? How else could I afford literally the best of everything ever. Did you think I would be one to shop at Ikea, you peasant. I import everything from a small local shop in a small village in a small region in insert-random-European-country . Yeah, it costs like 500 000 dollars but who cares.
Also I like clothing, especially outdated and ridiculously overpriced items that make me look like a hooker from the 80s. Purple-velvet cape with glitter? Perfect. Completely in touch with 21st century fashion if you ask me.
Wow humans are so fascinating, except the evil-doers, those people that commit crimes like shoplifting or doing THe DRUGS aren’t even worth being mentioned as human beings with lives of their own and reasons to act as they do. Isn’t it convenient how I just got rid of the n°1 ethical dilemma of vampiric life by choosing to feed on that particular type of people who just happen to walk past me everywhere I go ? I’m a fucking genius.
shows up to this prompt weeks late with a starbucks and ignores the magic part of a magic au. i really tried going more magical but could not make anything work. ahem.
Zimbits Magician AU
Okay, Bitty and Jack are magicians, and meet on a T.V. show competition
Magicians from all over come and showcase their talents in front of live audiences, on stage and in the street. They’re judged by a panel of famous magicians and viewers can vote too on their favourites and the winner will get a year long contract, and opportunities for touring and whatnot
I’m pretty sure this is already a show tbh
The setting is Las Vegas.
Enter one Jack Zimmermann, who picks up a pack of cards after rehab and never really lets it go. Card games are a way to pass the time when he was on suicide watch and learning card tricks quickly becomes a way to keep his mind and hands busy after.
Instead of coaching peewee, he takes to wandering the streets of Montreal with his pack of cards, looking for people to try his tricks on
He gets good off showing the random people, gets great though when he finds someone willing to teach him how much further simple misdirection in his body language can take him (he’s still working on using his voice and words to do the same)
There’s a rush in convincing your audience of the magic, even if they just believe in it for a split second, and it’s similar to the rush of being on the ice so Jack keeps doing it.
Jack spends the time he would’ve on the ice finding places where he can perform. He starts at bars, works his way up to clubs, and soon a producer of the show finds him and offers him an audition. He only hesitates because it’s in Vegas, but the opportunity of working with other magicians is enough to convince him that Vegas is a big enough city and his chances of running into hockey are slim. It’s really not a hockey town, despite having a hockey team
(Jack never lets himself think of how it could’ve been his hockey team)
Bitty’s speciality is illusions
He gets interested in magic as a kid, watching how his grandfather liked to keep the younger cousins entertained, but doesn’t do more than beg his mom to take him to the library so he could pick up more books about magic until he comes out from school with scrapes and bruises on his knees and palms.
Pops is the one to pick Bitty up, and doesn’t say a word on the drive home beyond giving Bitty a handkerchief to press to his still bleeding knee. Once they’re in the house, he lifts Bitty up onto the kitchen counter and cleans the scraps. He’s gentle when he presses band-aids onto Bitty’s knees, smoothing down the edges.
“What happened junior?” Pops asks.
“Nothing,” Bitty mumbles into his knees.
“Them bigger boys?” Pops continues. Bitty shrugs and continues to not look at Pops, startling slightly when Pops lifts him down from the counter.
“Lemme show you something.” Pops leads Bitty into the living room and shows him a trick to make himself seem heavier than he is so the older boys can’t push him around as easily.
Ok so let’s just say that after Akko brings back magic the leylines are a lot stronger and can take you to a lot more places (you can now travel from country to country in one trip)
Fast forward to October 31, Amanda (with the help of her team) kidnaps the other teams after class and takes them trick or treating in America, they make it back in time for class the next day, but everyone is exhausted, including Diana, who pulls an Akko and face plants on her desk at some point.
This is only the first of many times the nine new witches use the Leylines to go home and back in a day
“She could see from his eyes that he knew at once what she meant, and that he was too joyful to speak. Her fingers were still at his lips, and he felt them tremble, and he put his own hand up to hold hers there, and then neither of them could look; they were confused; they were brimming with happiness.”
I’ve been posting Soulmate AU Lists. Since I’ll get tired of linking every list individually on each and every post I make, and because it’s pretty disorganized, I decided to compile them all into one big list. So that means this post will constantly be edited and whatnot. (Yet somehow it’s still disorganized.)
-Names on both wrist, one soulmate other enemy, can’t tell which one is which
-Each other’s initials on their wrist/palm/etc
-Each others’ first words to one another
-Each others’ last words (to one another)
-Same marking on each other’s skin
- Each soulmate has one half of a quote that is important to their relationship.
-A timer for when they shall first meet
-A timer for when the other dies
-Timer counting up and stops when you’ll meet your soulmate
-Timer starts counting the moment you meet your soulmate
-Writing that says how old your soulmate will be when you meet
- Everyone is born with a unique number only they and their soulmates have.
-Writing that says what your soulmate is most passionate about
-Your soulmate’s feelings about you is written on your body
-Your soulmates first impression/thoughts about you is written on your body
-Written on your palm is what your soulmate is thinking
- Each year imprinted on your arm, whispered in a dream, sent in a mail or whatever, is a hint to who/where is your soulmate.
- Each day on your arm is a particular event your soulmate will face today. (Examples: Promotion, family death, new pet, meeting soulmate…)
-Every night you receive a message about a random sentence your soulmate has said that day.
-You have a watch that says the timezone your soulmate is in
-The first drawing you see from your soulmate is tattoo-ed on your skin
-Meter of how dangerous your soulmate is
-Meter of how in danger your soulmate is
- A touch from your soulmate will leave an imprint there (like a different coloured area on your skin, or a symbol, or name)
- Ink marks (similar to tattoos) are on your body. When your soulmate is in the vicinity, it’ll slowly move, as if reaching out. When you two touch, the tattoos will connect with each other.
-Counter (maybe on your palm) that depicts how many times you pass your soulmate
-Timer of how much time you spent with your soulmate
-Timer of how much time you don’t spend with your soulmate (maybe only in effect after you meet them)
-You only get the first letter of your soulmate’s name
- The first (or last) words your soulmate speaks every day is written on your arm.
- The first sentence you say to your soulmate is written on yourself (after you say it, maybe).
- The most important thing your soulmate says to you is written on you.
- The most important thing your soulmate says (to you?) that day will be written on you.
- The most frequent thing your soulmate says to you is written on you.
- There’s a symbol (or written words) of what weather your soulmate is experiencing right now (or going to experience later in the day).
-See colour for the first time when you meet, fades away when they die
-Will only see shades of your soulmate’s eye colour until you meet
-Can only see colour to places your soulmate’s been/touched
- Human beings themselves and everything they touch is monochrome, until they meet their soulmate. Then everything they touch is in colour (except for human beings who aren’t your soulmate).
-Everyone is technically “blind”. You can only see what your soulmate sees (until you meet them maybe)
-See/hear/speak/etc for the first time when you meet
-Being next to soulmate heals injuries
- You stop aging at a certain age, until you meet your soulmate and grow old together.
- Everyone has super powers, but when soulmates are together their powers are nullified by each other.
- Everyone has weak powers, but when soulmates are together their powers are amplified
-Have the same super power
-Soulmates have opposite powers from each other (fire and water, invisibility and high noticeability, etc)
- Teleport to each others side
- Everyone has the ability to manipulate the force of wind to an extent. The wind blows in the direction of where their soulmate is. (Maybe the wind is stronger depending on your bond)
- Everyone has powers, and when you meet your soul mate you swap powers. (Probably have to hang out with them to get pointers on your new powers)
- You can cast one portal anywhere and so does your soulmate. Your portal leads to your soulmate’s portal and vice versa.
-Get the same emotions as your soulmate does (They’re sad, you’re suddenly sad)
- Get the same injuries as your soulmate does
-When you get sick, so does your soulmate
-Soulmates share the same handwriting
-Soulmates share the same fingerprints
-You share your knowledge with your soulmate
-You share your temperature with your soulmate
- Songs sung by your soulmate is stuck in your head.
- Whatever music that is stuck in your soulmate’s head is stuck in yours too.
-There’s a radio in everyone’s heads that they share with their soulmates, the two(?) of you can change the tunes
-Unique song imprinted in your mind that only you and your soulmate knows
-Have the same tics at the same time (verbal tics, drumming fingers, humming, etc)
-Cellphones between soulmates are in the same condition (cracked screens are in the same places)
-If you’re having a good/bad day, your soulmate will have the same amount of good/bad day. (Or alternatively, the opposite)
- There’s a small screen only visible to you that allows you to see what your soulmate is seeing (think kind of like those video games with splits screens)
- Soulmates share the same afterlife
-Have the same heart beat
-Heartbeat morse code for soulmates name
-Soulmate’s heart beat on your wrist
-Everyone has life points/years left in their life, and people can give their soulmates their own life points/years if they’re lacking
-Whenever you lose an item (like a sock), it ends up in your soulmates’ possession somehow
-Everyone has a different sky that is shared with their soulmate (except clouds/sun/moon stay in the same position for everybody, so weather is not affected). Everyone has the ability to draw on the sky, making splash of colours or little notes for only them and their soulmate to see.
- Everyone receives a special accessory (hat, watch, necklace, bracelet, etc) that is exactly alike with their soulmate. Many people, when they meet their soulmate, like to swap theirs with the other.
- Taste the things your soulmate is eating/drinking.
- You share talents with your soulmate.
- Everything you record is sent to your soulmate.
- Everybody has some type of tablet thing that’s a shared space you and your soulmate can draw on.
- Wake up and sleep at the same time.
- Telepathic link with your soulmate.
-Write something on your own skin, appears on the other’s skin as well
-Meet soulmate in dreams every night (with the ability to interact)
-Can meet soulmate any time in a shared mind space
-Before you die, you get to send one last message to your soulmate
-You can send one item to your soulmate every year (or whenever)
-You have this limited stack of sticky notes. Write whatever you want on it, and that note would magically appear somewhere in your soulmate’s line of sight during that day.
- Soulmates can communicate with each other in a language only they understand.
–Changed Physical Features–
-Your eyes are your soulmate’s hair colour, changes when they dye it
-Everyone has heterochromia, one eye is your natural colour the other is your soulmate’s natural colour. Once you meet all eyes return to natural colour.
-Your hair colour is your soulmate’s sexuality flag (remember that there can be platonic soulmates, and that sometimes you can be soulmates with someone but they’re not soulmates with you)
- Once you meet your soulmate, you grow wings like an angel. You gain one new feather each time something special happens between you two. When your soulmate dies, you lose all your feathers and can no longer fly.
- It is impossible to lie to your destined soulmate.
- Under a curse until you meet your soulmate
- They have to say each other’s name to figure out they’re soulmates.
- Only your soulmate can kill you.
-The only voice in the world you can/can’t hear is your soulmate’s
-If you don’t find your soulmate by your #th birthday, you die
-Everyone wears a mask. You get to finally take it off when you meet the one with your identical mask, your soulmate.
-You’re stuck in a room filled with clones (with maybe slight differences) of your soulmate. You need to kill all except your soulmate or else you won’t get out/be together.
- On top of everybody’s head is the name of their soulmate. You can’t see your own. If you tell somebody their soulmate’s name, something unfortunate/death will happen to them/yourself/a soulmate.
-Your soulmate is invisible to you until you figure out a certain trigger.
- If anyone except for your soulmate says your name, you die
- Opposite of the above, if your soulmate says your name you die
-The only words you can say is your soulmates name until you meet them.
-You can’t harm your soulmate
-You can only harm your soulmate
-You have a limited number of words, and you can only recharge when you’re with your soulmate (when you use up your word count, you die)
- When you meet your soulmate, time stops for a month for everyone besides you two.
-For a month, you and your soulmates have to go through different soulmate AUs each day (ooh you can use my lists for ideas *cough cough*)
-Each year at a certain age, soulmates are paired together into some sort of battle royal thing, best OTP wins
-At the corner of your eye, you can see a blurry vision of whatever your soulmate is doing (like sitting down drinking coffee in your living room, even though they’re doing this in another area)
-Soulmates can switch lives whenever they feel like it
-When you meet your soulmate for the first time, you get a flashback/relive their entire lives
-Similar to above, except you get glimpses of their future
-Before you die, you flash through your soulmate’s entire life (what they were doing before they met you, if they’ve ever lied to you, etc
-Hidden in dreams, but never interacting, is your soulmate
-A certain time frame began to loop, and the only way for it to stop is to find your soulmate
- You will keep looping your life until you meet your soulmate.
- Legend says that if you fold 1000 paper (Cranes? Planes? Rabbits? Anything really) You can meet your soulmate.
- Everyday, you have the chance to spin a wheel that will determine an event your soul mate will face. (Some people may avoid it for bad luck, others may spin it for the slim chance of your soulmate getting a cure for their illness or something)
-There’s this special video game where your partner is your soulmate. You only get to meet if the two of you finish the game.
-At the age of sixteen, everyone goes into another world for two years, hanging out with their soulmate. Time is warped to make sure the two of you are sixteen in this world. When the two years are up, you’re sent back into the real world, with fractured memories of what happened. These foggy memories make it hard to find them again. (Numbers can be changed.)
- The first time you touch your soulmate, you’re forced to relive their best day and/or worst day of their lives (past or future).
- Human beings die on their 25th birthday (or any number). To prevent this, they have to meet their soulmate. But only one of them can survive.
- If you haven’t met your soulmate but have been in the same vicinity of each other (like passing each other on a street or in the same building), that day will keep repeating until you find each other.
- Once you meet your soulmate you’re literally stuck to each other for the rest of the day.
- A red string tied around your pinky is connected to your soulmate’s pinky (when the two of you are in a certain distance)
- You can only see the string of fate when you close your eyes.
-Temperature gets hotter the nearer they are, colder when they are further away
-Each person has a spirit animal that can lead you to your soulmate
-If you send off a paper airplane, it shall reach (or move in the direction of) your soulmate.
- Counter of how many footsteps away you are from your soulmate
- Your soulmate leaves coloured footprints only visible to you
- Throwing something you love on the full moon will land on your soul mate
-You can feel a tug from wherever your soulmate is. These may either be automatic, or have stronger tugs whenever your soulmate is in distress.
- Each soulmate pair has a constellation, and the constellation that you perceive to be the brightest is pointing towards where your soulmate is.
-You get a photograph of your soulmate and vice versa, somehow (Could be yearly, could be at a certain age, could be a photo of when you first met, etc)
-The voice in your head (example: your conscious) is your soulmate’s voice (by that I meant that they have the same voice, not that’s it’s your soulmate’s personality in your head– y’know, take it as you will)
- Every year, you receive a puzzle piece. The whole picture is your soulmate’s name/appearance/location/etc.
-Mysterious letter detailing to one person when they’ll meet, and another letter detailing where they’ll meet to their soulmate, but not both (Person A gets when they’ll meet, Person B gets where they’ll meet)
-Letter about details of how the meeting between soulmates go (example: “you get pushed into a lake by a guy in a duck suit and your soulmate helps you”, etc)
-Bubbles gives you a blurry glimpse into your soulmate’s world (visions of possessions, friends, family, laughter, crying, etc)
- Everyone holds a locket with their soulmate’s picture, but it can only open when certain conditions are met
- Instead of removing flower petals for “loves me, loves me not” the flower petals dictate whether you’ll meet in this lifetime (“meet me, meet me not”) and it’s forever accurate.
- Everyone has memories of their soulmate in their past life.
- Everyone receives a picture of their soulmate (at a certain age) taken the year they met.
- There’s a point system in life. You can purchase clues as to who your soulmate is for 50 (or any number) points.
- You get to meet the parents of your children’s soulmates.
- You dream of the place of where you’ll meet your soulmate.
- The first picture you and your soulmate are in will be sent to you on a birthday (which can be tricky if it was, for example, a class photo. Or a newspaper picture of a crowd).
-If you and your soulmate possess the same item, it’ll glow
-Everyone has a special pen/marker/drawing utensil. Using it, the lines are thicker when their soulmates feel strong emotions, thinner when they’re feeling weak, run out of ink when they die, etc.
-There’s this special block of clay that represents your soulmate. It has a special colour and changes forms depending on how your soulmate is feeling.
- There’s an object that changes colour depending on what mood your soulmate is in
-Reflecting in the mirrors is the appearance of your soulmate
-Plant that represents the soulmate
-Receive piece of cloth with soulmate’s scent
-You get a notification whenever your soulmate is asleep or awake (like a real life friends list)
-Everyone gets a list of their soulmate’ worst qualities
-Everyone is born knowing their soulmate’s (future) biggest secret
-List detailing the differences between you and your soulmate
- You can sense when your soulmate is in distress
-Whenever you have a question, your soul mate has the answer.
-Once you’re an adult, you get kicked out of the house until you find your soulmate.
-Everyone gets little books of what people think about their soulmate (but never said out loud)
- Everyone has a device to check if the other person is their soulmate (like a light that’s red when it’s not and green when it is). It gets brighter when they’re full of life, dimmer when they get sick, and out of batteries when they’re dead.
- Literal sparks fly when you’re near your soulmate, soothing for the two of you but static shock for others.
- Your level of talent at a hobby is determined by how close you are with your soulmate.
- The outline of your shadow is your soulmate.
- You meet your soulmate the day after the worst event of your life.
- Everyone somehow owns a creature who possesses the same (general) personality as your soulmate.
—–END OF LIST—–
Okay yeah my organization skills kinda stink, but I did my best. And hey, categories! You can ask me for more of a specific category if you’d like and if I can, I’ll think up some more for that specific category. (I also know that some AUs fit in multiple categories but blergh…)
Enjoy! You can use any of these without permission, half of these aren’t mine anyway (but if you do tell me you’ll use one I’ll be giddy that you read this and it’ll make my day, I swear). Happy writing! :D
“Like a chest of hidden gold
Shimmers in the depths below
We are, we are, the treasures that they hide
Like the sun that saves the night
Bursting through a darkened sky
We are, we are, soldiers of the light
And we will glow✨”
wore my new leggings for the first time today, immediately dubbed “science pants” by the biology teacher i work with
“what? they’ve got scissors, scissors are science!” she was immediately backed up by a student who pointed out that mushrooms are also science, as are pencils, hourglasses, cauldrons, and flasks. if you can make science with the pants, they become science pants.
a woman in her sixties stopped me at the bus stop today to say “those are just magical, aren’t they?” while pointing at my leggings. i agree.