Some Marks from The Shadowhunter’s Codex. Possibly use for some pop culture witchcraft? They’re “drawn” onto one’s skin in the books so using them like that would be p cool! Posting mostly for personal reference
“Like a chest of hidden gold
Shimmers in the depths below
We are, we are, the treasures that they hide
Like the sun that saves the night
Bursting through a darkened sky
We are, we are, soldiers of the light
And we will glow✨”
wore my new leggings for the first time today, immediately dubbed “science pants” by the biology teacher i work with
“what? they’ve got scissors, scissors are science!” she was immediately backed up by a student who pointed out that mushrooms are also science, as are pencils, hourglasses, cauldrons, and flasks. if you can make science with the pants, they become science pants.
a woman in her sixties stopped me at the bus stop today to say “those are just magical, aren’t they?” while pointing at my leggings. i agree.
“She could see from his eyes that he knew at once what she meant, and that he was too joyful to speak. Her fingers were still at his lips, and he felt them tremble, and he put his own hand up to hold hers there, and then neither of them could look; they were confused; they were brimming with happiness.”
Me: This is pretty boring, I think I might stop listening.
TAZ: *swinging your body mass into meat monsters with a rope hanging off the back of a train and then jumping off the train and teleporting it somewhere else through a magic gate seconds before the train crashes into the station*
I’ve been posting Soulmate AU Lists. Since I’ll get tired of linking every list individually on each and every post I make, and because it’s pretty disorganized, I decided to compile them all into one big list. So that means this post will constantly be edited and whatnot.
-Names on both wrist, one soulmate other enemy, can’t tell which one is which
-Each other’s initials on their wrist/palm/etc
-Each others’ first words to one another
-Each others’ last words (to one another)
-Same marking on each other’s skin
- Each soulmate has one half of a quote that is important to their relationship.
-A timer for when they shall first meet
-A timer for when the other dies
-Timer counting up and stops when you’ll meet your soulmate
-Timer starts counting the moment you meet your soulmate
-Writing that says how old your soulmate will be when you meet
- Everyone is born with a unique number only they and their soulmates have.
-Writing that says what your soulmate is most passionate about
-Your soulmate’s feelings about you is written on your body
-Your soulmates first impression/thoughts about you is written on your body
-Written on your palm is what your soulmate is thinking
- Each year imprinted on your arm, whispered in a dream, sent in a mail or whatever, is a hint to who/where is your soulmate.
- Each day on your arm is a particular event your soulmate will face today. (Examples: Promotion, family death, new pet, meeting soulmate…)
-Every night you receive a message about a random sentence your soulmate has said that day.
-You have a watch that says the timezone your soulmate is in
-The first drawing you see from your soulmate is tattoo-ed on your skin
-Meter of how dangerous your soulmate is
-Meter of how in danger your soulmate is
- A touch from your soulmate will leave an imprint there (like a different coloured area on your skin, or a symbol, or name)
- Ink marks (similar to tattoos) are on your body. When your soulmate is in the vicinity, it’ll slowly move, as if reaching out. When you two touch, the tattoos will connect with each other.
-Counter (maybe on your palm) that depicts how many times you pass your soulmate
-Timer of how much time you spent with your soulmate
-Timer of how much time you don’t spend with your soulmate (maybe only in effect after you meet them)
-You only get the first letter of your soulmate’s name
-See colour for the first time when you meet, fades away when they die
-Will only see shades of your soulmate’s eye colour until you meet
-Can only see colour to places your soulmate’s been/touched
-Everyone is technically “blind”. You can only see what your soulmate sees (until you meet them maybe)
-See/hear/speak/etc for the first time when you meet
-Being next to soulmate heals injuries
- You stop aging at a certain age, until you meet your soulmate and grow old together.
- Everyone has super powers, but when soulmates are together their powers are nullified by each other.
- Everyone has weak powers, but when soulmates are together their powers are amplified
-Have the same super power
-Soulmates have opposite powers from each other (fire and water, invisibility and high noticeability, etc)
- Teleport to each others side
- Everyone has the ability to manipulate the force of wind to an extent. The wind blows in the direction of where their soulmate is. (Maybe the wind is stronger depending on your bond)
- Everyone has powers, and when you meet your soul mate you swap powers. (Probably have to hang out with them to get pointers on your new powers)
-Get the same emotions as your soulmate does (They’re sad, you’re suddenly sad)
- Get the same injuries as your soulmate does
-When you get sick, so does your soulmate
-Soulmates share the same handwriting
-Soulmates share the same fingerprints
-You share your knowledge with your soulmate
-You share your temperature with your soulmate
- Songs sung by your soulmate is stuck in your head.
- Whatever music that is stuck in your soulmate’s head is stuck in yours too.
-There’s a radio in everyone’s heads that they share with their soulmates, the two(?) of you can change the tunes
-Unique song imprinted in your mind that only you and your soulmate knows
-Have the same tics at the same time (verbal tics, drumming fingers, humming, etc)
-Cellphones between soulmates are in the same condition (cracked screens are in the same places)
-If you’re having a good/bad day, your soulmate will have the same amount of good/bad day. (Or alternatively, the opposite)
- There’s a small screen only visible to you that allows you to see what your soulmate is seeing (think kind of like those video games with splits screens)
- Soulmates share the same afterlife
-Have the same heart beat
-Heartbeat morse code for soulmates name
-Soulmate’s heart beat on your wrist
-Everyone has life points/years left in their life, and people can give their soulmates their own life points/years if they’re lacking
-Whenever you lose an item (like a sock), it ends up in your soulmates’ possession somehow
-Everyone has a different sky that is shared with their soulmate (except clouds/sun/moon stay in the same position for everybody, so weather is not affected). Everyone has the ability to draw on the sky, making splash of colours or little notes for only them and their soulmate to see.
- Telepathic link with your soulmate.
-Write something on your own skin, appears on the other’s skin as well
-Meet soulmate in dreams every night (with the ability to interact)
-Can meet soulmate any time in a shared mind space
-Before you die, you get to send one last message to your soulmate
-You can send one item to your soulmate every year (or whenever)
-You have this limited stack of sticky notes. Write whatever you want on it, and that note would magically appear somewhere in your soulmate’s line of sight during that day.
–Changed Physical Features–
-Your eyes are your soulmate’s hair colour, changes when they dye it
-Everyone has heterochromia, one eye is your natural colour the other is your soulmate’s natural colour. Once you meet all eyes return to natural colour.
-Your hair colour is your soulmate’s sexuality flag (remember that there can be platonic soulmates, and that sometimes you can be soulmates with someone but they’re not soulmates with you)
- Once you meet your soulmate, you grow wings like an angel. You gain one new feather each time something special happens between you two. When your soulmate dies, you lose all your feathers and can no longer fly.
- It is impossible to lie to your destined soulmate.
- Under a curse until you meet your soulmate
- They have to say each other’s name to figure out they’re soulmates.
- Only your soulmate can kill you.
-The only voice in the world you can/can’t hear is your soulmate’s
-If you don’t find your soulmate by your #th birthday, you die
-Everyone wears a mask. You get to finally take it off when you meet the one with your identical mask, your soulmate.
-You’re stuck in a room filled with clones (with maybe slight differences) of your soulmate. You need to kill all except your soulmate or else you won’t get out/be together.
- On top of everybody’s head is the name of their soulmate. You can’t see your own. If you tell somebody their soulmate’s name, something unfortunate/death will happen to them/yourself/a soulmate.
-Your soulmate is invisible to you until you figure out a certain trigger.
- If anyone except for your soulmate says your name, you die
- Opposite of the above, if your soulmate says your name you die
-The only words you can say is your soulmates name until you meet them.
-You can’t harm your soulmate
-You can only harm your soulmate
-You have a limited number of words, and you can only recharge when you’re with your soulmate (when you use up your word count, you die)
- When you meet your soulmate, time stops for a month for everyone besides you two.
-For a month, you and your soulmates have to go through different soulmate AUs each day (ooh you can use my lists for ideas *cough cough*)
-Each year at a certain age, soulmates are paired together into some sort of battle royal thing, best OTP wins
-At the corner of your eye, you can see a blurry vision of whatever your soulmate is doing (like sitting down drinking coffee in your living room, even though they’re doing this in another area)
-Soulmates can switch lives whenever they feel like it
-When you meet your soulmate for the first time, you get a flashback/relive their entire lives
-Similar to above, except you get glimpses of their future
-Before you die, you flash through your soulmate’s entire life (what they were doing before they met you, if they’ve ever lied to you, etc
-Hidden in dreams, but never interacting, is your soulmate
-A certain time frame began to loop, and the only way for it to stop is to find your soulmate
- You will keep looping your life until you meet your soulmate.
- Legend says that if you fold 1000 paper (Cranes? Planes? Rabbits? Anything really) You can meet your soulmate.
- Everyday, you have the chance to spin a wheel that will determine an event your soul mate will face. (Some people may avoid it for bad luck, others may spin it for the slim chance of your soulmate getting a cure for their illness or something)
-There’s this special video game where your partner is your soulmate. You only get to meet if the two of you finish the game.
-At the age of sixteen, everyone goes into another world for two years, hanging out with their soulmate. Time is warped to make sure the two of you are sixteen in this world. When the two years are up, you’re sent back into the real world, with fractured memories of what happened. These foggy memories make it hard to find them again. (Numbers can be changed.)
- A red string tied around your pinky is connected to your soulmate’s pinky (when the two of you are in a certain distance)
- You can only see the string of fate when you close your eyes.
-Temperature gets hotter the nearer they are, colder when they are further away
-Each person has a spirit animal that can lead you to your soulmate
-If you send off a paper airplane, it shall reach (or move in the direction of) your soulmate.
- Counter of how many footsteps away you are from your soulmate
- Your soulmate leaves coloured footprints only visible to you
- Throwing something you love on the full moon will land on your soul mate
-You can feel a tug from wherever your soulmate is. These may either be automatic, or have stronger tugs whenever your soulmate is in distress.
-You get a photograph of your soulmate and vice versa, somehow (Could be yearly, could be at a certain age, could be a photo of when you first met, etc)
-The voice in your head (example: your conscious) is your soulmate’s voice (by that I meant that they have the same voice, not that’s it’s your soulmate’s personality in your head– y’know, take it as you will)
- Every year, you receive a puzzle piece. The whole picture is your soulmate’s name/appearance/location/etc.
-Mysterious letter detailing to one person when they’ll meet, and another letter detailing where they’ll meet to their soulmate, but not both (Person A gets when they’ll meet, Person B gets where they’ll meet)
-Letter about details of how the meeting between soulmates go (example: “you get pushed into a lake by a guy in a duck suit and your soulmate helps you”, etc)
-Bubbles gives you a blurry glimpse into your soulmate’s world (visions of possessions, friends, family, laughter, crying, etc)
- Everyone holds a locket with their soulmate’s picture, but it can only open when certain conditions are met
- Instead of removing flower petals for “loves me, loves me not” the flower petals dictate whether you’ll meet in this lifetime (“meet me, meet me not”) and it’s forever accurate.
-If you and your soulmate possess the same item, it’ll glow
-Everyone has a special pen/marker/drawing utensil. Using it, the lines are thicker when their soulmates feel strong emotions, thinner when they’re feeling weak, run out of ink when they die, etc.
-There’s this special block of clay that represents your soulmate. It has a special colour and changes forms depending on how your soulmate is feeling.
- There’s an object that changes colour depending on what mood your soulmate is in
-Reflecting in the mirrors is the appearance of your soulmate
-Plant that represents the soulmate
-Receive piece of cloth with soulmate’s scent
-You get a notification whenever your soulmate is asleep or awake (like a real life friends list)
-Everyone gets a list of their soulmate’ worst qualities
-Everyone is born knowing their soulmate’s (future) biggest secret
-List detailing the differences between you and your soulmate
- You can sense when your soulmate is in distress
-Whenever you have a question, your soul mate has the answer.
-Once you’re an adult, you get kicked out of the house until you find your soulmate.
-Everyone gets little books of what people think about their soulmate (but never said out loud)
—–END OF LIST—–
Okay yeah my organization skills kinda stink, but I did my best. And hey, categories! You can ask me for more of a specific category if you’d like and if I can, I’ll think up some more for that specific category. (I also know that some AUs fit in multiple categories but blergh…)
Enjoy! You can use any of these without permission, half of these aren’t mine anyway (but if you do tell me you’ll use one I’ll be giddy that you read this and it’ll make my day, I swear). Happy writing! :D
I'm planning a campaign that starts with the king of the relm being assassinated at a large festival. I want to avoid poison. I was hoping you could help give me some ideas
This is hella old I’m so sorry
Arrow from seemingly nowhere, animated armor sneaks up on him and kills him, a displacer beast [for entertainment] gets loose and touches him sending him somewhere else, a magic user poses as a juggler and turns his juggling objects into lethal ones and tosses them, and finally: a guard turns into a werewolf once the festival goes on into the night and attacks anyone near him.
oh, speaking of that bnha gifset i just reblogged,,
Title: the price you pay for dreams Rating: teen and up Fandom: Boku no Hero Academia Pairing: Midoriya Izuku/Todoroki Shouto + group dynamics + Friendship bc I Love Them Characters: class 1-A, parents, teachers, Dad Might Word count: 11,615 Warnings: swearing, suspension of disbelief (as per usual), um. not beta’d
Izuku is gone.
He just—disappears one morning. There’s not even a fight going on at the time: he’s just there one moment and the next moment he’s not, as if spirited away by some mysterious sprite or stroke of magic, somewhere between the dorms and the main campus.
BTS Reaction To You Wanting To Go With Them On Vacation
Anon asked: BTS reaction to their s/o wanting to go on a vacation with them ?
Sorry for the wait, things have been busy for me leading up to spring break. Enjoy! -Spice
It wouldn’t be often that Namjoon would be able to go on vacation, but he would definitely be happy to spend that down time with you. He would probably choose somewhere with a nice, relaxing atmosphere with nice warm weather. Nothing would make him happier than to be able to explore a new place with you.
Seokjin would take this opportunity to take you somewhere magical and spoil you like the prince/princess you are. Since his schedule is usually so busy with him being an idol, he would want to take a long vacation to make up for the lack of quality time.
I feel that unlike the other boys, Yoongi might need a little convincing to take you on vacation with him. It’s not that he didn’t care for you and want to spend time with you, it’s just that sometimes he needed alone time. Depending on the stage of the relationship, he would be more lenient to let you go on vacation with him.
Chances are he’s the one who asked you to come on vacation with him. While your vacation would be a break from work, it most definitely wouldn’t be peaceful. Hoseok would want to take you anywhere and everywhere he thought you would have fun: amusement parks, beaches, ice skating rinks, etc. You name it, and he’s there.
Taehyung would also probably be the first one to suggest the idea. In his mind there was nothing more relaxing than spending time with those he loves; therefore, he would probably invite you to come spend time with him and his family, depending on how far along in the relationship you two were.
Jimin would probably be a little shocked when you asked if you could go with him on his next vacation. The fact that you’d want to spend that much time with him would make him extremely happy, although he might feel a little self conscious about the idea of being with you 24/7. Nevertheless, he would be happy to go on vacation with you.
Hearing that you want to go on vacation with him, Jungkook would get a little shy. Having you around while he was on vacation would make him the happiest man alive, but he would feel a little pressured to make sure that you had a good time. Regardless of his nerves, he wouldn’t hesitate letting come along.
I’m surprised so many of you are willing to participate thank you so much! ;;;;
now I’m scared it wont be that good ^^’
but here it goes!
okay, so previously, I made a comic (This Was Not Part Of The Plan Pt 1) where Jimin was //accidentally// teleported somewhere through a “magic time mirror”
my idea is: to have Jimin appear, or go through several “universes” (your blogs!) on his quest to get back home! (ask-btsboys)
it could be him interacting w your universe characters OR a find waldo kind of thing~~~