Yay, tag, I love tags! Thanks to the lovely Gabriella from sometypeofstyle for tagging me :)
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you. Write 11 of your own questions.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell the 11 people they have been tagged.
1. Over this past summer, what was your staple pair of shoes?
Navy blue New Balance 574 and brown leather moccasins.
2. When traveling to a new place what are the things you are most interested in? (ex. the people, the art, the architecture, the museums, the restaurants, etc.)
Museums are my first stop everywhere I go, I also love finding peaceful spots with great light to take pictures, so I’m just wandering around looking for good shots. Oh, and food. Eating is the reason I’m alive (literally).
3. What are your most used pair of sunglasses?
I break or lose sunglasses all the time so I try to buy one cheap pair at a time and wear it to death. Currently I’m wearing simple round ones from Sinsay.
4. Do you speak any other languages, is so which ones?
I’m from Poland so I speak Polish and I like to think I can speak English. I also took French for 9 years but I remember nothing, I mean I understand a lot but can’t say much.
5. Describe the weather from where you live right now and do you like that kind of weather?
Weather right now is CRAZY. It’s really hot (over 30 Celsius degrees) and stormy. I hate heat so nah, I’m not enjoying it at all.
6. What is your most affordable item you’ve purchased that you wear quite often?
That super cheap pair of sunglasses I’ve already mentioned.
7. What is the newest clothing item you’ve purchased?
White ripped boyfriend jeans and navy blue skirt with palm trees print.
8. If you could only have one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Secret History by Donna Tartt. I can’t get enough of this book.
9. Your go-to perfume over the past few months?
I don’t really use any perfume. I moisturize my body (and hair) with argan oil and it smells so good I don’t wanna cover it with anything.
10. One store you would love to purchase items from, but never have?
Madewell. I totally love their aesthetics.
11. What are three concerts you would love to attend (they don’t have to be alive or still together)?
ONLY THREE? I CAN’T CHOOSE ONLY THREE. Well, I’ve already seen Foals and Blur live but I have the best memories from that concerts so I’d love to see them again. Also I’d die to see Radiohead (!!!), Spector, The Kills, Vampire Weekend, Arcade Fire, The Stone Roses (but only if I could go back in time to the Spike Island gig) and Talking Heads. But if I really have to choose three, let it be Radiohead, Vampire Weekend and Blur (for the second time).
1. Who was your first ever crush (real or fictional, or both)?
2. If you had to choose one film that everyone should watch, what would it be?
3. Where do you get your basic clothes?
4. Is there any celebrity you’d love to meet in person and just hang out for a whole day?
5. Describe your perfect uniform, something you could wear everyday for the rest of your life.
6. Favourite magazine?
7. Do you like poetry, if so, who’s your favourite poet?
8. Would you rather work as a fashion designer or a model?
9. Describe one outfit from your childhood that you’d wear today.
10. Favourite lyrics?
11. Do you know what kind of impression you give, what your friends thought of you when they’ve met you?
I tag: preraphaelight, carolynsclothes, minimal-mod, centercitystylist, notpixiegeldof, myclosetandthecity, styleselection, memoryonrepeat, thatdenimpurse, rikkisstyle, andtheniwore.