Living with Peter Maximoff Headcanons
I just kept thinking about if I lived with Peter, and now here we are. Feel free to add on and remember: my request may be closed, but my headcanons are open!
Your home is a mess.
- Peter tends to knock things over when he uses his speed
- He also sometimes forgets he lives with someone else and will throw his clothes where ever
- Peter also brings home the most random shit
- “Why the fuck do we need a statue of a giraffe?”
- “Dunno, just liked it.”
- Surprisingly Peter actually does most of the cleaning
- Well he makes most of the mess, and he also uses his speed
You do most
all the cooking
- Peter has no patience when it comes to making food
- “Babe if I want something to cook faster I can just turn the temperature up right?”
- Peter also can almost never go shopping by himself, unless you give him a super specific list, but he still ends up getting junk food galore
- You have tried to make Peter it healthier, it never works
- You also freak out when you have to leave for a while, because you assume Peter will die from starvation since he only eats takeout or junk food if you’re not home
- Peter will cook if you’re super tired, or if he wants to treat you, he’s a good boyfriend
Peter has a room in your home, just like his basement
- A ‘man cave’ of sorts
- He only got it because he kept trying to put random stuff in your shared room
- “Peter please no posters in here.”
- “But they look cool.”
- He also goes in there if he can’t sleep, doesn’t want to bother you
- And if Peter is away and you miss him you’ll often fall asleep in there too
Peter and you have probably had sex on every single surface in your home.
- Cute giggly sex on the couch while a movie plays.
- Lazy early morning sex in the kitchen.
- Heated anniversary sex on the dining room table.
- Just everywhere.
Speaking of the dining room, you and Peter rarely eat in there.
- You think it’s too adult-ish.
- You and Peter often eat on the couch, or in his room
- But you guys usually end up sitting on the floor for some reason
- If it’s on the kitchen floor, or just a random spot
- You both like to play cards or just talk while sitting against a wall.
- You don’t know why you do it, but it’s something you share
Living with Peter can be very counterproductive
- He’s very needy for attention so if you’re ever reading, or working he won’t stop bothering you
- “Babe, babe, baaaabe that books boring I want to talk to you.”
- If you ever have to do anything that involves being the slightest bit naked, good luck
- You have to plan your showers for when Peter it out of the house
- Peter has tried many times to have shower sex and it usually doesn’t work out
- He’ll also steal your towel so you have no choice but to walk around naked, or he’ll hide your clothes
Peter’s a little shit, but you love him
Gonna tag @kurtwxgners (lemme know if you don’t wanna be tagged)