Kingsman: The Secret Service
A spy movie that makes fun of spy movies while being a great spy movie and starring Colin Firth as a super-spy. I mean what else can you ask for?
The trailers do not give this movie enough credit. It was entertaining from beginning to end, you get sucked into the story and the characters and you can’t help being on the edge of your seat throughout the movie. It can get cheesy at times and a bit ridiculous but I think that’s what the director and writers were going for so it actually made sense in a way. I also loved how close the characters were from breaking the fourth wall sometimes, and you just go « aaah I see what you did there »
Why you should see Kingsman: The Secret Service
- You’ll get giggling fits I promise
“happy meal” anyone??
- Colin Firth as badass super-spy gentleman Harry Hart.
- Taron Egerton is the next big thing i’m telling’ ya.
- The villains are basically Dr Drakken and Shego from Kim Possible.
- Badass female characters that gets shit done.
- An appearance by Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill.
- You. Have. To. See. The. Church. Scene.
- Suits. So many amazing suits.
- “This is not that kind of movie"
- Super cool and fun fighting sequences.
- Exploding heads.
- COLIN FIRTH AS BADASS SUPER-SPY GENTLEMAN HARRY HART.
By the way, I’m still not over what happens AFTER the church scene.
Oh and don’t forget: Manners maketh man.