I have gotten TONS of asks wanting to know how I sketch, which program I use, and how to draw digitally. I’m far from an expert, but I figured it would be fun to show you step by step how I sometimes draw. I use a Wacom tablet and the ArtRage program, a poor man’s Photoshop, and this is my go to form of drawing in ten steps.
Today, I’ll be drawing for you the person who is the most requested character in my inbox… Tessa Gray!
To see, click read more. Commentary for each screenshot is ABOVE the screenshot.
1. Christmas shopping! Look-I know that October is early to do shopping, but I work retail and I don’t have time to do it during actual holiday. And it’s actually been kind of fun to do when I’m not stressed out and on a time crunch.
2. Hot coffee! We’re finally getting into weather chilly enough to enjoy hot drinks without dying from heat. And it’s nearing the end of the semester, so my drink of choice has been coffee more often than not lately.
3. Sweater weather! Guys, I love sweaters so much.
4. Cat naps! My cat has finally decided that he likes me and enjoys taking naps with me (yknow, 2 years after adoption but whatever)
5. Mountains! If you don’t live in Colorado, I’m sorry. Bc the mountains have been A++++ recently
6. Yuri!!! On Ice –It’s. So. Very. Gay. Also the animation is beautiful.