Actual things I have said while playing Heroes vs Villains on Star Wars Battlefront
- As stormtrooper: "Ha ha ha, I can snipe you from here- OH NO I FORGOT YOU CAN DEFLECT MY SHOTS."
- As rebel: "Don't you- don't you dare, no no no AAH VADER LEAVE ME ALONE!"
- As Palpatine: "Ah. Shot in the back. Again. Who was it, was it Han? It was Han, wasn't it?"
- As Vader: "Well, time to go collect my terrible children. Look, there's one now. Come here, son!"
- As Krennic: "VADER PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE CHILD!" (Is promptly rescued from Luke) "Oh thank goodness!"
- As Han: "Oh. Nope. Ha, nuh-uh. That is Vader and we're not fighting him- OH NO HE'S FOLLOWING ME!"
- As Leia: "Hey! Stop with the friendly fire! We're not even outside yet!"
- As Luke: "I'm a Jedi, like my father before me. But let's hope that father before me isn't on the field because -- oh no, he's right there." (Gets defeated by Vader, who sternly declares "Your destiny lies with me!") "Fine. Fine then! Drag me back to the Empire, see if I care. But I'm gonna drag my heels the whole way!"