Wizarding Tattoo Parlors.
I know it has been talked about before but I want to talk about wizarding tattoos and piercing again. Here’s just a couple ideas.
- A tongue ring that you wear to ward off minor hexes and jinxes.
- A Tattoo of a tree where the leaves change depending on the season.
- A pair of matching tattoos of a piece of parchment that can be wrote on to send messages.
- You see this dagger I have tattooed on my calf? It comes off into my hand as a real weapon when I’m in danger.
- A little dragon that flies around your left forearm.
- A pin-up witch that winks and waves at you.
- A tattoo that starts off as a rune but once you fall asleep and wake up in changes into something that is similar to your patronus, something that symbolizes who you are.
- A tattoo on somebodies wrist that warms up and changes color when they need to take their medications.
- Ear piercings that translate everything around you into your native language.
- Lip piercing that do the same, except when you speak you speak the language of whoever you’re speaking to.
- A small bird tattoo behind your ear that chirps and whistles to you when you’re anxious.
- A tattoo of your child that ages with them.
- A tattoo for those that are hard of hearing or deaf and are unable to read lips at that moment that displays the words of the person speaking to them on their hand.
- A nose ring that is charmed that long as you are wearing it you will never lose your keys.
- A flower scene where some flowers only will bloom at certain times.
- little nocturnal animal tattoos like raccoons that only show up on your skin after dark.
- a tattoo of digital numbers on your wrist that tell the time.
Magical tattoos and piercings!!!