SDR2 Boys and a clumsy S/O
This one was pretty cute, thanks for requesting.
- Mod Teruteru
- He doesn’t mind how clumsy you are.
- Going out with you helped him get used to it.
- You were once walking through town together when you began falling.
- That was when Hajime had caught you mid air and said “I think you’re falling for me.”
- It was a great scene until you realized something.
- “Wait what?”
- You started laughing. “What was with that line? Did you practice that?”
- Hajime took some seconds to process it.
- Then suddenly his face turned bright red.
- You could feel the steam coming off of his face.
- “N-no I um,”
- You stood up out of his arms and started laughing even harder.
- “You did! You totally did!”
- He put his hands on his face, which was still red.
- You draped an arm around his shoulders and smiled.
- “But don’t worry, I still fell for you.”
- He low key thought it was his luck causing this at first.
- You had to explain to him that you were just like this.
- You would always fall at inopportune times, if you were able to get tangled in something you probably would, but you would never complain about anything.
- You kind of balance each other out.
- If he was having a good luck day you would manage to slip and fall into someone else’s lunch.
- If he was having a bad luck day, you would be too focused on worrying about him to do anything actually clumsy.
- Like a match made in heaven or something.
- Except much more strange.
- He thinks your clumsiness is so cute.
- Plus you were super chill about it too.
- You’d just trip over a rock onto the sidewalk, then get up and keep walking.
- Even if that was the second time it happened.
- The accidents you would get into were enjoyable for him as well.
- Because sometimes you would drop something while standing in front of him, then bend over in front of him and pick it up.
- Other times, you would trip and fall while behind him, pulling his pants down with you while trying to find something to balance with.
- Either way though, it didn’t really matter
- He still loves you.
- Even if you are clumsy.
- He was a bit overprotective of you even before you started dating.
- He was always the one there to watch over you when you went somewhere dangerous.
- Whenever you fell over or knocked something to the ground, he would help you while lecturing you on how stupid you were.
- When you started dating, he would hold your hand to make sure you didn’t fall.
- If you were given a job to hold something heavy, he would help by taking half if he was able, or sometimes just taking it all together.
- You really appreciated all of this.
- It really did show how much he loves you.
- He was actually surprised by how clumsy you were.
- You were constantly saying how you were fine with being clumsy, but Nidai wanted to help.
- So he started training you into not being clumsy.
- He would have a balance beam with things like half full water bottles and crumpled paper and such blocking the clear path.
- Once you got onto the beam, your job was to not knock anything over, or you would have to do it again.
- It was pretty easy with just one or two items.
- But it got harder as he added more.
- You had to try again a lot.
- But admittedly, it helped a bunch.
- You stopped tripping over most things, and your posture turned out much better than before.
- You thanked Nidai properly by giving him a kiss on the cheek.
- This made him turn away and blush.
- “Y-you’re welcome S/O.”
- He likes calling your clumsiness some sort of curse.
- “The cruel good have fooled you with an incurable curse. And that means that I cannot leave your side.”
- Really, it was an excuse to be with you more.
- And you weren’t complaining.
- He would always have some kind of animal by your side in case you lost your balance.
- You know, unless you were standing by Gundam’s side, holding his arm.
- You love how flustered he gets at this.
- But no matter what you were doing, he was always next to you, trying to protect you.
- And you can’t say you don’t love him for that.
- He had played the role of clumsy characters before.
- But wow you were prone to accidents.
- You usually sat down most of the time because of this.
- But then you would get bored and start leaning your chair back, just far enough to go backwards, then falling back to your original spot.
- Except after two or three times, you fell.
- In his Twogami outfit, he would always warn you if you were doing something dangerous.
- In other words, you’d be a hot mess without your boyfriend.
- You loved when he was around.
- But if you told him that when he was Twogami, he would probably get super tsundere about it.
- You are one of the coolest and strangest people he’s ever met.
- First and foremost, hell yeah accidental sexual poses.
- You will slip and fall in the most normal ways, but Teruteru’s mind will probably make it worse than it seems.
- But only with his mind.
- He doesn’t want to scare you off.
- On the less than bright side, you will pull him down with you when you can.
- Just because you can tell when he’s thinking about… stuff, when you fall.
- Mostly from his bloody nose.
- You just know that if you’re going down, you’re taking him with you.
- But it’s cool though.
- He will and still loves you.
- Even if you tend to bring him down.
- (He he…I’ll see myself out.)