Sometimes John and Sherlock accidentally talk all night.
Like maybe the intention to go to sleep at a normal time was there, but then they get distracted.
11 PM: They finish the movie and it just naturally feels like time for bed. Teeth are cleaned, doors are locked, and they settle in between the sheets, and damn is the bed comfortable compared to the haphazard dog pile of limbs they had gotten into on the sofa.
“What did you think of the film?”
“Nice; very enjoyable.”
“Did I tell you it was my favorite when I was a kid?”
“Yeah. Would watch it on repeat.”
“Interesting. But it’s no longer your favorite?”
“Right. I dunno- I still love it, but not in the same way.”
“I understand. Your favorite now is that one Bond, um…Die Another Day?”
“Yeah.” John gives Sherlock a small, soft smile. He looks almost bewitched.
“What’s that look for?”
“It’s for you. ”
“Yes, but why?”
“Because it’s really nice to have someone remember things like that about me.”
1 AM: The discussion has shifted to favorites, and why they’re favorites.
“So you would rather listen to that same Rolling Stones album again and again for eternity than ever even trying something like Debussey?”
“Alright, well, now I know.”
“You know what?”
“That we’re breaking up.”
2 AM: …and now they’re just naming things they like.
John: “Long car journeys”
Sherlock: “The smell of coffee.”
“You hate coffee.”
“I hate the taste of coffee.”
“You are a complex being.”
They laugh some more.
John: “Rainy mornings that last all day.”
“I didn’t know that.”
Sherlock fidgets with his lips, trying to figure out how to phrase his answer.
“Because you always wake me very…pleasantly… and often you continue waking me pleasantly for most of the morning…afternoon…even into the evening sometimes.”
“Do I? When it’s raining?”
“Yes. Not every time, but under a certain set of conditions I can, for the most part, look at the forecast for the morning the night before and know in advance whether or not I’ll be getting anything done the next day.”
John looks back at him, a concoction of surprise, then near embarrassment, then a sly smile.
“Interesting, see, I find that I get one thing in particular done consistently on those days.”
4 AM: The topic has shifted between worst hangover stories and crazy uni memories to some more difficult things, like John’s time in the service, and Sherlock’s addiction.
“We’ve sort of been dealt a few tough hands eh?”
“Makes me want to take you away somewhere and just be relaxed for a bit.”
“I would agree to that in an instant.”
“Yeah? Let’s do that, then.”
“I do get them on occasion.”
John is trying to work in to the concersation something he’s been wanting Sherlock to know for a long time. It’s difficult, though- he’s never really said anything like this- anything so personal.
“It says a lot about you, I think, that I can do things like this- stay awake all night, not having to be overwhelmed or rampant. You balance me, John.”
“Yeah..yeah I- I know what you mean. You also- I mean, you sort of…I don’t dread…my life to come…anymore. I used to think of all the days and years I had left to endure, wonder how I would fill them, hoping I could find something that wouldn’t feel so miserable, something to settle for, but you- fuck, Sherlock, I think back to that now and it feels like a horrible nightmare. I’m…more than just glad, to have found you. You- damn, this is hard, I-”
Sherlock ties his fingers with John’s and moves even closer.
"Take your time. No rush. No pressure. Anything you want to tell me, you can. You’re safe here.”
"I suppose…You umm…you made me rethink- my plans, for me, yes. But not only that, you also showed me a way of living so different from what I had known, so much better and full of richness, I look back at those days where I no longer wanted to be alive and think -it’s probably because I wasn’t alive. I had every responsibility and felt every drawback of life but was denied any of the good stuff. You showed me so much more than I ever knew was out there- you sort of saved my life by…showing me how to live it? That’s so cheesy, I-”
And now Sherlock is crying. So John starts crying.
6 AM: they’ve got themselves together by now and moved on to something a little lighter.
"Right…so, you mean to tell me that James Moriarty, criminal mastermind, scary man with an affinity for the latest in explosive fashion, still sleeps with a teddy bear?”
"How did you figure that one out?”
"It took a few-visits- to piece it together, mostly because I was in disbelief myself, but he shows signs of a stiff neck as if he sleeps in an extremely bent position with one arm hooked partially under himself, likely around a small item. Persistence of this soreness shows that he didn’t just sleep wrong once, he makes a habit of this position. But what really sealed the realization was the right thumbnail. Much shorter than all the others, wrinkled texture, dry skin around the edges where the rest of his finers are immaculately manicured. Exposed to moisture for long periods of time.”
"No fuckin way!”
"Oh yes. He sucks his thumb. What a terrifying creature.”
"I’m always curious what you could tell about me right away and what took you a bit longer.”
That’s a dangerous path John- not everyone wants to know what others can tell about them.”
"Yeah but I’m just tired enough to ask anyway.”
"Well, all the things I pointed out at Bart’s…then more and more about your childhood based on your dating habits…around a month after we moved in I had narrowed down the approximate size of your…tyre lever…”
"Well…I had underestimated, to be honest. Your stature is misleading, as I’m sure you know.”-
"So, that is to say, you were-”
"Incredibly anxious and then surprised in the best possible way.”
"I was going for ‘not disappointed’, but alright.”
"Not in the slightest. My God, not even a little. In fact, what’s the opposite of disappointed?”
7 AM: Talking has ceased. The sun seeps in at the sides of the drapes, pale and gray. It’s a bit chilly, but neither know- it’s aafe and warm in the bubble of their room.
Neither sleep until around noon, after tea and toast in bed- the rain hits the roof in steady droves, tapping occasionally at the window if the wind blows a certain way.
Hi everyone! So, as any jikook shipper, you all know that there is a variety of great fics, old and new, about our fave ship. I, personally, tend to like reading more about the new ones (not because the 2014 ones aren’t good anymore, but like, u know what i mean, dynamics of the ship changed).
So as someone who spends……. alot….. of their free time reading and writing fics, and as someone who’s been in the fandom for a couple months now, i tought it would be a good idea to write down here some of my faves for you, old shipper who thinks they’ve read them all, or new shipper who doesn’t know where to start :)
I’ll try to recommend complete ones for the most part, and recent ones, but you know…… some of ‘em are classics. Here are my personnal all-time favorites.
Let’s start ! (in no particular order)
* - awesome
** - extra-awesome
*** - life-changing
1. Constraint, by Harlot. ** One shot, 40k, complete. “Jungkook is young and he is more acquainted with confusion and poor-decision-making than he’d like to admit. Despite being only 19 years old, he sometimes argues that he’s been through and seen some shit. He is never sure where he’s going to end up and he’s not entirely sure what kind of future is waiting for him. He is often not sure of a lot but he is certain—absolutely certain—that he’s not gay. Alternatively, a story in which Jungkook meets Park Jimin and doesn’t like him whatsoever. There’s just something about him… there’s just so much about him. Jungkook really can’t stand him. In fact, he can’t stand him so much he can’t quite seem to get him off of his mind.” ((So this one is quite lengthy, i know, but totally worth it ! Jungkook is a real douche in the beginning, but his reactions are so believable and relatable that you forgive him instantly. Great caracterization. Smutty parts in the end.))
2. Loverboy, by gangbang. *** One shot, 9k, complete. “this much jimin’s figured out: sometimes, somehow, his words make people fall in love with him.” ((Okay so this one is my personnal favorite, if I had to chose from all the jikooks fics, and probably all fics of all ships of all times, this would probably win the 1rst place. There’s something about it. Magical realism. Ansgt. Incredible storyline and characterization. A+++))
3. More golden than a golden snitch, by arborescent. ** Series of 3 One shots. 4k for this one, complete. “Everyone knows that the first year Slytherin seeker Jeon Jungkook’s biggest fan is not from his own house but a third year Hufflepuff named Park Jimin.” ((Okay so another old one… but a true classic. This one is a series so be sure to read the 3 of them, aren’t long, but truly amazing. HP au, with a lot of misunderstandings, a tsundere jk, and a fluffy muggleborn jimin. Don’t have to have loved HP to read this.))
4. And back again, by novilunar. * One shot, 3k, complete. “Jimin wishes he could stay away from Jungkook.” ((Ok so this is also an old one BUT i had to link it cause i read it 4 times by now and it is THE fic that started me into Jikook. Basically, Jimin doesn’t do one night stands, and thats all jk does. Jimin falls. Happy ending. Great writing. Good smutty parts. Love it.))
5. The Bet, by jonghyunslisterine. ** 11 chapters, 46k, complete. “Where Jeon Jungkook makes a bet that he can get the notoriously single Park Jimin to sleep with him by the end of the semester. Needless to say, things don’t go exactly as planned.” ((Okay, another old one, classic, that you probably already read. If not, then d o i t. Quite lengthy, but a safe bet. Great great great character development. Jimin is such a complex but lovely being and jk is such a douche but then gets it and it all goes well in the end. The jeonlous is gold. University setting, and jk’s concerns about school are so well written and so relatable. Great one overall.))
6. Flowertalk, by soranosuzu. * One shot, 3k, complete. “Jimin works in a flower shop and Jungkook is a delivery boy who drives a pastel pink van.” ((Tooth rotting fluff. Short and sweet, perfect for when you’re feeling for it.))
7. You’re ripped at every edge (but you’re a masterpiece), bykafeuka. * 3 chapters, 34k, complete. “Jimin swore there was nothing worst than having Jeon Jungkook as a sergeant.(Or,In which Jimin was forced to enlist in military and he was under the sexgod Sergeant Jeon’s monitoring division and god, Sergeant Jeon really needs to stop being a douchebag)” ((Ok so this one is maybe not an ultimate fave, but it’s only b/c of the end. Overall, it’s great, tho’. Military AU. Sexual tension. JK is sexually frustrated and frustrating. JM is a rich boy. Both characters are douches. Loved the idea.))
8. One upon a time share, by namakemono. * 5 chapters, 32k, complete. “Jungkook is in desperate need of a vacation, but spending two weeks in Namjoon and Hoseok’s timeshare in Okinawa with his recently separated ex of three years was probably (definitely) not what he had in mind.” ((I don’t know why i like the ex trope so much??? anyone with me??? there isn’t enough of those. JK and JM broke up, but their friends are still friends. And want them back together. Oops. Love it.))
7. White T-shirt and Brown Timberlands, by Rose_gold715. ** One shot, 11k, complete. “Jimin is filing for divorce after eight years with Jungkook. He needs to let go, and yet, he wants to hold on a little longer.” ((Aaaaand another ex trope, but not really. Established relationship that doesn’t go well for a while, but happy ending. Original idea. Kinda angsty, and heartbreaking. Loved it.))
8. You’re a hard soul to save with an ocean in the way (but i’ll get around it), by namakemono(great author ok bye). ** One shot, 20k, complete. “Jimin has the whole ocean at his fingertips, but for some reason he can’t help but look up to where the humans are, and wonder what it’s like to be part of their world.(or: the Little Mermaid AU that no one asked for)” ((Ok so now move on to something a lil’ fluffier. I DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED A LITTLE MERMAID AU. But i did. Jimin w/ red hair. Rich boy JK that has to take care of him. Funny and cute. A little jowel of a fic.))
9. You Don’t Bring Me Flour, bysuperbroc. * One shot, 3k, complete. “In order to graduate, Park Jimin must convince cute grocery cashier Jeon Jungkook that this sack of flour is his beloved child.” ((Soooo funny. Happy and fluffy. Great when you’re in the mood for something lighter.))
10. Let’s play for keeps, bykaythebest. * One shot, 4k, complete. “Jimin plays games for the entertainment of the Internet. Poorly. In fact, his entire schtick seems to be entirely based on how terrible he is. JimJams tries. He rarely succeeds.” ((Youtuber AU. Funny. A lot of Pining. What’s there more to ask.))
11. A touch of sin, by pettey. *** 10 chapters, 102k, complete. “After his transfer to a quiet seaside town, Jeongguk was prepared to face a year of uneventful CID work, but found himself dealing with a series of strange murders instead.” ((ULTIMATE FAVE OF THE MOMENT. Last fic I actually read, yesterday, in the middle of the night. Terrible idea, ‘cause it’s so spooky. I’m not a fan of gore, so i was scared when i read the hashtags, but really there isn’t that much, and it’s so well written that you barely notice it. The story is so well written and plot-driven. It could litteraly be a book. The universe is so intriguing. Ghosts. Witchcraft. JK is a cop, JM is a witch, sorta. Weird murders happen, JM is suspected. Sexual tension. So soooo much sexual tension. Characters are amazingly written. Slowbuilt. The end is bittersweet, if you don’t like much of happy endings, you’ll love it, if you only like happy endings (like me), you’ll love it too. Also there’s smut. And amazing song recommandations.))
12. Nu ABO: A Memoir by Park Jimin, bydecompositionbooks. ** 6 chapters, 34k, complete. “The world didn’t think it was necessary to give him a guide when it shoved all of these omega hormones at him, so here it is, Park Jimin’s handbook on dealing with heats, unrequited love, and Jeon Jungkook.” ((You kids are so lucky to be able to read this fic in one go. I had to wait for every chapter. E v e r y o n e. I know not all are fans of ABO dynamics, but try this one, please. It’s so good. Jimin is hilarious. Jungkook is emotionally constipated. Sexual tension. Jealousy. Great writing. A+))
13. Leave Your Mark, by snarcsics. *** 3/10 chapters, 49k, not completed. “The first time Jimin meets a gaunt, small beta boy named Jungkook in the examination room of Namjoon’s lab, he can’t seem to take his eyes off him. The second time he sees Jungkook it’s because he refuses to eat without him. The third time they meet, Jungkook is more teeth and claws than Jimin can handle.” ((OK SO I KNOW THIS FIC IS NOT COMPLETED. BUT LISTEN it’s worth it. Ohhh so worth it. Plus the author tends to finish all of her fics. Superd kind, replies to all comments. This fic is the beginning of a masterpiece. Not like any ABO. The plot is so great. The characterization is A+++. So much tension. So intriguing. JM is an omega. JK is a beta that will become an alpha artificially cause they are extinct. It doesn’t go so well. Please read it. Trust me on this one. You won’t regret it.))
So this is all of my ultimate favorite fics! I still have plenty I would like to recommend, but I figured too long posts annoy everyone. Tell me if you liked this list and if you would like me to do some others :) I was thinking about doing thematics ones, like fluffy, smutty, angsty… Tell me if that would be something you’d like!
If you have any fics to recommend me, please please please do so!
This fandom is great. This ship is great. Don’t forget to comment on the stories you read to encourage these fabulous authors!
This is so short because I literally wrote it in five minutes as I was lying in bed half asleep but I like it.
(Slight context: It’s been 20 years since the proposal. Xander recognized Ryoma immediately, but Ryoma didn’t and treated him…well he was a jerk, most of the time at least.)
Xander requested a private audience with Ryoma and was granted. Ryoma was sitting at a desk, back straight and tall, professional, unyielding. "What can I help you with, Crown Prince?“
Xander stared at Ryoma before he looked away and pulled the chain out from under his shirt, the ring flicking and glistening at the end. Ryoma’s eyes were wide at the action, but Xander did not look at him for long as he unclasped the chain. Ryoma whispered his name, so soft that Xander felt young again and wanted to hug him as he did before.
But Xander knew he was an adult and couldn’t. He set the ring on the desk. "You can take that back now,” Xander whispered, his voice not allowing him to go much louder. It hurt to let the ring go, the ring he had so often held and pretended was Ryoma, his comfort for so many years. But he let it sit and turned his back.
There was a loud noise as Ryoma’s chair fell. "Xander–“
"If I may be excused,” Xander said, trying to walk forward, trying to leave. His voice was level, somehow, but that wouldn’t last if he couldn’t leave.
Ryoma grabbed his wrist and held him. "Xander please, please, let me talk to you, let me explain, Xander please.“
He would not look back. "Let me go, Ryoma."
Ryoma stepped in front of Xander and held the ring. It was so well worn in such a familiar way Xander swore it was his. But the ring Ryoma held was bound with a rope. Xander looked at Ryoma, his wide and pained eyes. Ryoma breathed, loud. "Xander let me talk to you."
Xander let out a shaking breath and shook his head. "I’ve been hurt enough this past week to regret ever accepting that ring. Let me forget you, Ryoma.”
A/N ; heard this song last night and it hit me hard! It’s so beautifully heartbreaking. And thought I should make a fic based off it! I really hope you all enjoy it!
Word Count : 1K+
The rain was light, with no wind which made it easier to walk in. Bucky was on his way to the bar. His hands were deep in his front pockets, with his head slightly hanging low and his hair covering his eyes.
I would love to see an fix where Alex sees Kara and Lena interacting after the show. Where Lena compliments Kara in from of Jack after his speech and Alex instantly picks up on Kara's bi crush on Lena. Pretty please??
She’s there because her knife training with Maggie was interrupted be
J’onn asking if she could head to this Biomax press conference, because
he’s hearing rumors about security, and anyway, Alex would probably
enjoy seeing some cutting edge science research.
She keeps her
distance because Lena is Kara’s friend, and Alex doesn’t want to
interfere with her developing friends of her own outside of the
She keeps her distance because she’s good at navigating them because she has to be, but god does she hate these things.
But she watches. Closely.
as Kara tries to fumble out her question to Jack, and she furrows her
brow, because Kara is usually a stammerer, but she also can usually pull
it together when she needs to.
She glances at Lena, and she wonders.
Watches as Kara meets Jack, when Lena gives high praise to Kara’s reporting.
Watches as her sister smiles and guffaws and contorts her body into shapes that she only does when she…
She grabs Kara as soon as she makes it down the stairs.
“Hey sis,” she says, trying to keep her voice cool, calm, collected. Casual.
Kara sees right through it.
“What?” she huffs, and that only further confirms Alex’s new… knowledge.
“How was meeting Lena’s ex?” Alex asks, and Kara furrows her brow. A strange way for Alex to talk about a fellow scientist…
fine… he seems, you know. Fine. A little too forward with her, maybe,
you know, since he did basically force her to break up with him and all
that, but fine, I guess.”
“That’s what you’re here to report on? Lena’s dating prospects?”
“He’s not a prospect! He’s just in town, he’s just here for business, he – ”
“You had a crush on her, I know. Why, did you run into her? Was she mean to you? I can – ”
“No, no, Kara, I… remember how she was my best friend? And I didn’t recognize I had a crush on her, but I… did?”
furrows her brow, and Kara stares, and Kara bursts out laughing so hard
Alex is grimacing and making a deliberate show of wiping flecks of
Kryptonian spit off her face.
“I’m sorry Alex, that’s just… you think that I… that me and Lena are… Alex, we’re just friends – ”
“That’s what Maggie and I started out by saying – ”
“But I’m not even – ”
“Gay? No, probably not. But that doesn’t mean you’re not bi.”
Kara guffaws again, and Alex holds up a hand to protect herself from the spray.
“Really? It doesn’t strike you as a… possibility?”
“Alex, I – ”
Alex nods behind Kara, and she turns to catch a glimpse of Lena. Lena,
in the dress. Lena, in that lipstick. Lena, with all her science
knowledge and her genius and her…
And suddenly Kara is planting
her forehead on her sister’s shoulder and she’s groaning and Alex is
patting her back with a small grimace on her face.
“Okay, sis, I
know. It’s okay. I know it’s scary, but I promise it’s okay. I promise I
love you, and I promise it’s going to work out. But Kara, let’s…
let’s take you to Maggie, okay?”
“Yeah, she’s like the coming out whisperer.”
cracks a grin at that – an agonized grin, a grin that weaves years of
truth and years of repression into one look, one acceptance, one needing
of her sister.
“I’ve always got you, Kara. And you’ve always got me. And you’re gonna get the girl, too. Okay?”
“But Jack – ”
luck for Jack. He’s competing with Kara Danvers. The woman whose office
Lena literally overflowed with flowers. Come on, sis. It’s gonna be
okay. I promise. I’ve got you.”
“You’re not mad?”
“Why would I be mad?”
“Stealing your thunder?”
my… Kara, you’re sexuality is your own, it doesn’t take anything from
mine. Long as you keep your hands off my girl, we’re good.”
Kara pulls a face and Alex laughs and slings her arm around her bi baby sister.
“I love you, Kara. Always. Okay? And we’re gonna get Lena to realize she loves you, too. Because she totally does.”
grins, and she relishes the feeling of Alex’s arm around her shoulders,
the feeling of that being the only weight on it right now, because the
weight of liking Lena, loving Lena, wanting more with Lena, and burying
it? Is gone, now, the weight transformed into something lighter,
something brighter. Something that feels a lot less like fear, and a lot
more like hope.
He blinks, scrubbing at the corners of his eyes. There’s a suspiciously crusty stain on the inside of his bedspread; it isn’t white, but it’s not not white, either. He doesn’t know which pledge had laundry duty last week, but he thinks it was probably Goyle. Goyle always forgets to add detergent. Possibly, Goyle isn’t actually aware he’s supposed to add detergent.
Marcus rolls over. His tongue is sticking to the roof of his mouth, and his throat feels dry and rough and a little like he might’ve accidentally gargled paint thinner. A strange burning sensation is piercing his gut; if he concentrates, he can almost trace it back to a gently pulsating spot between his tonsils.
Swallowing hurts a lot.
He vows not to try that again, and then idly wonders if he’s getting sick. That would suck. Hooch is picking captains at the end of the week, and Marcus would really enjoy stripping that fuzzy felt “C” off Wood’s jersey. Especially now. Especially after three months of silence and stupid passive aggressive Snap stories featuring way too many fishing boats. And lakes. And sad, ugly, shirtless Canadian bros who definitely didn’t need to, like, molest Wood so thoroughly.
Marcus’s stomach rumbles.
He instinctively swipes at his teeth with the tip of his tongue.
includes: skaterboarding!vernon who gets distracted by a cutie on the boardwalk + injuries that need tending to + fluffity fluff
feel like i haven’t posted a scenario in forever :(( so have some fluffy vernita!! i’m working on a woozi x wonu x reader fic tht i’m rlly hyped 2 get out so i hope this sates you in the meantime!
to skateboard to work every morning. He took the same route each day, starting
from the smooth tile outside his apartment and ending at the glass doors
belonging to the town’s diner. He never had an answer as to why his skateboard
came with him everywhere. Pictures taken from last year’s Halloween party
presented Hansol lousily wrapped in toilet paper, his costume being the ever so
original mummy that at least six other people at the party had certainly not
been wearing. Hansol liked to claim his costume came out different. He was a
On his best
friend’s birthday he had one arm resting thoughtfully around his shoulders,
tiny splotches of buttercream frosting across their noses and hardly sticking
to their foreheads. Hansol’s skateboard must have also been treated as an equal
member to the night for along the black surface were more frosting smears, the
board held tightly in Hansol’s other hand. Even when his younger sister fell
from the monkey bars and sprained her wrist, pictures taken of her recovery in
the hospital room had snippets of Hansol smiling, skateboard sitting in his
Hansol without his skateboard was like seeing butterflies without wings. A peculiar
sight indeed if someone ever managed to glean across it. In fact, something
Hansol liked to glean across more than his skateboard, was you.
Tony saw a lot of similar characteristics in Peter while he was doing research before he recruited him. He wanted to make sure he knew everything he could before he started working on Peter’s new suit.
Yet, he did not want to pry into too much sensitive information, he wanted Peter to take his time and tell him on his own time. But for now, he would make sure that Peter’s new suit had a built in binder suited to Peter’s exact measurements. Peter needed to be able to move freely in his suit, so Tony did his best.
This is another one of those dairy free recipes that aren’t really meant to fool anyone, but rather it offers a great and savory alternative to a more traditional recipe. I could have made a roux-based white sauce with Daiya shreds, and I certainly do at times, but I just really felt like my stomach was asking for something a bit lighter and brighter than that. Choose your noodle and your fixings!
2 TBSP olive oil
1 medium head of cauliflower, stem removed and roughly chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
½ small yellow onion, diced
salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
red chili flake, to the desired spiciness (can be omitted if you cannot tolerate chili)
14 oz silken tofu, drained
¼ cup nutritional yeast (I prefer Bragg’s)
⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
juice of half a lemon and a bit of its zest
Directions: In salted, boiling water cook the cauliflower until fork tender. Drain it and set it aside. Heat up the olive oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and garlic. Give a dash of salt, stir. Add in the cooked and drained cauliflower and mash it with your cooking spoon or a fork. Add another dash of salt, your black pepper, your red chili flake, and stir. Slide the silken tofu in and mash it as well. Finish off the ingredients with the nutritional yeast, almond milk, and lemon juice + zest. Stir together and finish seasoning if more is desired. Give it a few minutes for the raw flavors to cook off and then use an immersion blender or transfer to a standing blender to puree.
I call this collection of foodstuffs “vegetable explosion pasta.” We already know I love my edamame noodles because it’s my protein and my noodle all in one. That way, I just go ham on my vegetables, ladle in my vegetable (!) based sauce, and sprinkle on more nutritional yeast (because I have a new expensive problem). Take your five a day and kick it in the ass!
Pick any combination you love but my explosion is–